Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pob's artshop! (800-2400g) [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@WaspsRUs hi! yes, i would be up for doing that ^-^!
but for the record it would probably take ages lol. like that's the sort of thing i'd have to chip away at over a couple of months (and i'd probably only take irl currency for it)
but for the record it would probably take ages lol. like that's the sort of thing i'd have to chip away at over a couple of months (and i'd probably only take irl currency for it)
@Silience yeah, i can include the broadcast message! i'll draw aubadoir, if that's cool :) everything else seems fine, send payment whenever you'd like!
@Silience yeah, i can include the broadcast message! i'll draw aubadoir, if that's cool :) everything else seems fine, send payment whenever you'd like!
[quote name="ProductofBoredom" date="2024-04-19 12:16:35" ] @WaspsRUs hi! yes, i would be up for doing that ^-^! but for the record it would probably take ages lol. like that's the sort of thing i'd have to chip away at over a couple of months (and i'd probably only take irl currency for it) [/quote] That makes sense! No worries on the time thing, I completely understand it taking a while (tbh 2 months would be an incredibly fast estimate, I was kind of surprised). I’m a little tight on irl money this month but if you’re interested I can pay partials/a premium in FRC? (I have 12k in gems rn and a few eggs if that works). I’d also be more than happy to just commission one card from your current slots & leave the rest for you if you ever feel like doing them (again more than willing to pay a combination RLC and/or FRC premium. Or give it a couple months for full RLC ! :)
ProductofBoredom wrote on 2024-04-19 12:16:35:

That makes sense! No worries on the time thing, I completely understand it taking a while (tbh 2 months would be an incredibly fast estimate, I was kind of surprised). I’m a little tight on irl money this month but if you’re interested I can pay partials/a premium in FRC? (I have 12k in gems rn and a few eggs if that works).

I’d also be more than happy to just commission one card from your current slots & leave the rest for you if you ever feel like doing them (again more than willing to pay a combination RLC and/or FRC premium. Or give it a couple months for full RLC ! :)
sWyfVh2.png
@WaspsRUs nodding along... i've never really done partials tbh so i dont have any idea of how this would work, but i'm amenable to the idea, and i definitely don't mind doing it that way!
@WaspsRUs nodding along... i've never really done partials tbh so i dont have any idea of how this would work, but i'm amenable to the idea, and i definitely don't mind doing it that way!
[quote name="ProductofBoredom" date="2024-04-19 22:05:29" ] @WaspsRUs nodding along... i've never really done partials tbh so i dont have any idea of how this would work, but i'm amenable to the idea, and i definitely don't mind doing it that way! [/quote] Does $40 and 8kg work for you? :)
ProductofBoredom wrote on 2024-04-19 22:05:29:
Does $40 and 8kg work for you? :)
sWyfVh2.png
@WaspsRUs
oh!! yeah, that works fine for me!!
what do you want the tarot cards to be about? characters, any particular details in mind, etc?
@WaspsRUs
oh!! yeah, that works fine for me!!
what do you want the tarot cards to be about? characters, any particular details in mind, etc?
HELLOOOO hi!!!! one drawing please <3 :D Name: Beckon Reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64658806][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/646589/64658806_350.png[/img][/url] Style: shaded Payment Type: usd Extra Notes: none <3
HELLOOOO hi!!!! one drawing please <3 :D

Name: Beckon
Reference: 64658806_350.png
Style: shaded
Payment Type: usd
Extra Notes: none <3
NHq3LS0.gif mlSrRbK.png
dEe2UrM.png
FvSLVNv.png
tyEuRXe.png
Ujr5ghr.png
YMPbu9R.png
qbj5aU6.gif sjP3nbC.png
hii, if you still have slots Name: Opalen Reference: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89235030][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/892351/89235030_350.png[/img][/url] Style: colored Payment Type: gems Extra Notes: i'd like to include his monocle and horn accessories if possible, can add extra for that
hii, if you still have slots
Name: Opalen
Reference: 89235030_350.png
Style: colored
Payment Type: gems
Extra Notes: i'd like to include his monocle and horn accessories if possible, can add extra for that
cfFrvOr.png never gonna give you up
Tsukimayu
She/Her | FR +15
»PWYW Art Shop
never gonna let you down
BHtr8NX.png
@SgtJessi hi!!! quick question, do you want the apparel included? (i charge a dollar per apparel piece so i thought i should ask)
@SgtJessi hi!!! quick question, do you want the apparel included? (i charge a dollar per apparel piece so i thought i should ask)
@Tsukimayu hello! slots are now full, but i can ping you when they open again, if you'd like!
@Tsukimayu hello! slots are now full, but i can ping you when they open again, if you'd like!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9