Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Silver's Decennial Raffle - OVER
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2257922][img]https://i.postimg.cc/90hD0sHm/x-classic-skull-right.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90544784][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/905448/90544784.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90544785][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/905448/90544785.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2257922][img]https://i.postimg.cc/KzLKZxVp/x-classic-skull-left.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/3wHtLd6h/Divider-640x50.png[/img][/center] [i]The "clan" wasn't much of a clan at the moment. Travelling the Boneyard was treacherous at the best of times, and the meager scrappers Sanguine had allied himself with weren't strong enough to survive through the second night. Good riddance, anyways. Only the strong shall join his clan, the rest can fall behind. Oh well, at least those fools were useful in death, leaving all their belongings behind for him to pick through. As Sanguine shredded another saddlebag, he sensed something moving about. Swiftly looking about, he saw nothing, not even with the light of the moon shining down on him. "Show yourself!" He roared. "I don't tolerate cowards!" When nothing moved, he growled to himself. He stood up on his hind legs and whipped around to get a better look, when suddenly-- [b]SLAM![/b] An unknown assailant was on him, swiping at his face with sharp talons as he struggled to right himself from where he was knocked over. As he regained his wits, he yowled in pain and anger, throwing the other dragon off of himself and pouncing. The two tussled, throwing tails and wings and snapping jaws at the other with all their might. Finally, Sanguine managed to pin the other dragon beneath his claws. They stared at each other, both breathing heavy. Blood from cuts on Sanguine's face dripped into the sand below him as he stared at the fae. Sanguine was the first to recover his breath. "What," he panted, "do you think you're DOING?" The fae narrowed her eyes, fins flaring as she hissed. "Well, o mighty mirror of the [b]scraps[/b], I thought you WANTED a fight!" He growled back, then paused, considering. As much as he trusted this fae as far as he could throw her, a companion and new clanmate would be much needed if he were to succeed in making it to the Rotrock Rim alive. As he fluttered his wings, he came to a decision. "Hmm... you're not wrong, but this time, I have a proposition for you. Join me. Your strength rivals mine, and we could make a formidable clan. You're as dead out here as I am alone, little fae," he sneered. She snapped at him, and he cackled before continuing. "I'm making my way to the Rotrock Rim to start my clan. If you join now, I'll even consider letting you lead alongside me. So, what do you say?" She gave him a flat look. "And if I say no?" Sanguine pretended to think about it. "Mmm, well... I guess I'd just kill you, little fae. Can't have a rival out there threatening my control!" He chuckled darkly. She sighs. "Can't say I expected any differently. I'll join. For now. And I have a name, Carmine! See what happens if you call me 'little fae' again," she growled. "Then we have an agreement. Look, I'll even split these supplies with you, as a show of my benevolence." Sanguine replied. Carmine snorted. "Benevolence. Right." As the two finished packing, they looked out across the barren wastes of the Boneyard. A vision of a thriving, all-powerful clan full of all sorts of dragonkind struck Sanguine then. He laughed into the air as the sun rose on the horizon. "Well, my dear Carmine, I feel that this is the start of something like never before!" [/i] [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/3wHtLd6h/Divider-640x50.png[/img][/center] Sanguine stretched out as he lounged on the tallest outcropping of the cavern, lazily using a bone shard to pick at his teeth before flicking it away carelessly. His mate, Carmine, lay beside him, resting comfortably as she gazed down upon the massive crater, packed with dragons of all breeds and ages flying, slithering, and running about, over a hundred strong and ever-growing. In the years since their meeting, their clan had flourished just as they had hoped, attracting dragons far and wide to try their luck at joining, braving feats of strength and cunning while the clan leaders watched. Sanguine and Carmine basked in revelry of the power they now held, one of the most ferocious and renowned clans in all of the Scarred Wasteland.
x-classic-skull-right.png90544784.png90544785.pngx-classic-skull-left.png
Divider-640x50.png
The "clan" wasn't much of a clan at the moment. Travelling the Boneyard was treacherous at the best of times, and the meager scrappers Sanguine had allied himself with weren't strong enough to survive through the second night. Good riddance, anyways. Only the strong shall join his clan, the rest can fall behind. Oh well, at least those fools were useful in death, leaving all their belongings behind for him to pick through.
As Sanguine shredded another saddlebag, he sensed something moving about. Swiftly looking about, he saw nothing, not even with the light of the moon shining down on him.
"Show yourself!" He roared. "I don't tolerate cowards!"
When nothing moved, he growled to himself. He stood up on his hind legs and whipped around to get a better look, when suddenly--
SLAM!
An unknown assailant was on him, swiping at his face with sharp talons as he struggled to right himself from where he was knocked over. As he regained his wits, he yowled in pain and anger, throwing the other dragon off of himself and pouncing. The two tussled, throwing tails and wings and snapping jaws at the other with all their might.

Finally, Sanguine managed to pin the other dragon beneath his claws. They stared at each other, both breathing heavy. Blood from cuts on Sanguine's face dripped into the sand below him as he stared at the fae. Sanguine was the first to recover his breath.
"What," he panted, "do you think you're DOING?"
The fae narrowed her eyes, fins flaring as she hissed.
"Well, o mighty mirror of the scraps, I thought you WANTED a fight!"
He growled back, then paused, considering. As much as he trusted this fae as far as he could throw her, a companion and new clanmate would be much needed if he were to succeed in making it to the Rotrock Rim alive. As he fluttered his wings, he came to a decision.

"Hmm... you're not wrong, but this time, I have a proposition for you. Join me. Your strength rivals mine, and we could make a formidable clan. You're as dead out here as I am alone, little fae," he sneered. She snapped at him, and he cackled before continuing.
"I'm making my way to the Rotrock Rim to start my clan. If you join now, I'll even consider letting you lead alongside me. So, what do you say?"
She gave him a flat look. "And if I say no?"
Sanguine pretended to think about it. "Mmm, well... I guess I'd just kill you, little fae. Can't have a rival out there threatening my control!" He chuckled darkly.
She sighs. "Can't say I expected any differently. I'll join. For now. And I have a name, Carmine! See what happens if you call me 'little fae' again," she growled.
"Then we have an agreement. Look, I'll even split these supplies with you, as a show of my benevolence." Sanguine replied. Carmine snorted.
"Benevolence. Right."

As the two finished packing, they looked out across the barren wastes of the Boneyard. A vision of a thriving, all-powerful clan full of all sorts of dragonkind struck Sanguine then. He laughed into the air as the sun rose on the horizon.
"Well, my dear Carmine, I feel that this is the start of something like never before!"
Divider-640x50.png
Sanguine stretched out as he lounged on the tallest outcropping of the cavern, lazily using a bone shard to pick at his teeth before flicking it away carelessly. His mate, Carmine, lay beside him, resting comfortably as she gazed down upon the massive crater, packed with dragons of all breeds and ages flying, slithering, and running about, over a hundred strong and ever-growing.

In the years since their meeting, their clan had flourished just as they had hoped, attracting dragons far and wide to try their luck at joining, braving feats of strength and cunning while the clan leaders watched. Sanguine and Carmine basked in revelry of the power they now held, one of the most ferocious and renowned clans in all of the Scarred Wasteland.
ezgif-com-resize.gifmlr1H8z.png7mA8Wfu.pngqGZwGPH.png
At present, the Godling Collaborative is getting ready for the upcoming Wavecrest Saturnalia, already seeing many guests stopping by the Collaborative on their way to Exaltation. Its one of the busiest times of the year, between the preparations, the guests, the last-minute projects and of course the normal day-to-day tasks. Red and the coli team are assisting the guests in training before they depart, Aquata is frantically trying to find enough space in the caverns for the anticipated visitors, Shikasa is preparing for her annual exploration; last year having participated in Relic Raiders and the search for the Sanctum of Words.

Generally everyone gets along well enough in the Collaborative, though disputes do arise of course, most of the time its simply a misunderstanding easily resolved with mediation. Its not uncommon for dragons to join or depart, though many have been with the Collaborative since it's initial founding. Duties are shared by all tenants of the caverns, making it a relatively safe place to live where all can pursue their passions so long as they are respectful of the other members.

At present, the Godling Collaborative is getting ready for the upcoming Wavecrest Saturnalia, already seeing many guests stopping by the Collaborative on their way to Exaltation. Its one of the busiest times of the year, between the preparations, the guests, the last-minute projects and of course the normal day-to-day tasks. Red and the coli team are assisting the guests in training before they depart, Aquata is frantically trying to find enough space in the caverns for the anticipated visitors, Shikasa is preparing for her annual exploration; last year having participated in Relic Raiders and the search for the Sanctum of Words.

Generally everyone gets along well enough in the Collaborative, though disputes do arise of course, most of the time its simply a misunderstanding easily resolved with mediation. Its not uncommon for dragons to join or depart, though many have been with the Collaborative since it's initial founding. Duties are shared by all tenants of the caverns, making it a relatively safe place to live where all can pursue their passions so long as they are respectful of the other members.

MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png0PhYgPv.png
Bump
Bump
Bump! [emoji=bogsneak happy size=2]

Bump!
gdjOVvP.png Ed4cfQU.pngCEeOKXu.png7D2Bfod.png
bump 7
bump 7
Bump
Bump
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Bump!
Bump!
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png0PhYgPv.png
Bump!
Bump!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MNTL225.png[/img] Choose any three (3) of the following questions to answer to get 5 free tickets in the [color=blue][u]bump raffle[/color], as well as a chance to win the [color=red][u]daily prize[/color] listed in this post!:[/center] [LIST] [*]What is your favorite flight holiday and why? [*]Which deity do you think has the best design and why? [*]Which flight do you think has the best lore and why? [*]Which breed do you think has the best lore and why? [*]Which Beastclan group is your favorite and why? [/LIST] [center][i]Please do not ping me in your responses. This event concludes at 19:15 on April 19, FR time. Previous daily prize winner: @/FyniteShadow027[/i] [quote=Daily Prize] Successfully participating in this event enters you in a chance to win these items!: [item=Auburn Woolly Walrus][item=Black Wolf][item=Bramblecrown Stoat][item=Bullephant][item=Deadwood Strangler][item=Elk][item=Frosttangle Strangler][item=Glassbound Gustvul][item=Glassbound Solarvul][item=Hoarfrost Mauler][item=Longneck Hunter][item=Longneck Wanderer][item=Mammophant][item=Maned Rasa][item=Nochnyr][item=Pebblehide Stoat][item=Permafrost Impaler][item=Poultrygeist][item=Shalebuck][item=Snowfall Elk][item=Snowy Owlynx][item=Squall Rasa][item=Teardrop Owlynx][item=Treehorn Wolpertinger][item=Venerable Shalebuck][item=Winter Wolf][item=Wolpertinger][item=Woodland Turkey][item=Woolly Walrus][/quote] [sub][sub]@Kothra @Rizibizi4 @kxlinthesky @sinha27 @Iceixient @gryphon982 @CreatesGod @Eenyay @sutaraito @MapiRanch @BlackStarfire @Amordel @HawkMartian @SeaGodling @LadyLB @FyniteShadow027 @Arorix @Lallyhop @Boop707 @Rokkudaun @LilacStar @SilverFrost1 @luckygrace99 @Frostfall375 @Shale @niponji @jackalopelover @Casilica[/sub][/sub] [pinglist=25462] Add yourself here in case long pinglists get sunsetted during the raffle ^^
MNTL225.png

Choose any three (3) of the following questions to answer to get 5 free tickets in the bump raffle, as well as a chance to win the daily prize listed in this post!:
  • What is your favorite flight holiday and why?
  • Which deity do you think has the best design and why?
  • Which flight do you think has the best lore and why?
  • Which breed do you think has the best lore and why?
  • Which Beastclan group is your favorite and why?
Please do not ping me in your responses.
This event concludes at 19:15 on April 19, FR time.

Previous daily prize winner: @/FyniteShadow027

Daily Prize wrote:
Successfully participating in this event enters you in a chance to win these items!:
Auburn Woolly Walrus Black Wolf Bramblecrown Stoat Bullephant Deadwood Strangler Elk Frosttangle Strangler Glassbound Gustvul Glassbound Solarvul Hoarfrost Mauler Longneck Hunter Longneck Wanderer Mammophant Maned Rasa Nochnyr Pebblehide Stoat Permafrost Impaler Poultrygeist Shalebuck Snowfall Elk Snowy Owlynx Squall Rasa Teardrop Owlynx Treehorn Wolpertinger Venerable Shalebuck Winter Wolf Wolpertinger Woodland Turkey Woolly Walrus

@Kothra @Rizibizi4 @kxlinthesky @sinha27 @Iceixient @gryphon982 @CreatesGod @Eenyay @sutaraito @MapiRanch @BlackStarfire @Amordel @HawkMartian @SeaGodling @LadyLB @FyniteShadow027 @Arorix @Lallyhop @Boop707 @Rokkudaun @LilacStar @SilverFrost1 @luckygrace99 @Frostfall375 @Shale @niponji @jackalopelover @Casilica

Add yourself here in case long pinglists get sunsetted during the raffle ^^
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
What is your favorite flight holiday and why?
Fav flight holiday in general? Riot of Rot, love the plague aesthetic so very much. Of the ones I've been here for so far? Trickmurk Circus, the skins were amazing and I enjoy the theme.

Which deity do you think has the best design and why?
I am 100% biased towards the Plaguebringer, but for the sake of changing things up I'll say that the Flamecaller, Stormcatcher, and Lightweaver are all tied for second place. I love how the Flamecaller's head looks, I think it's such a unique dragon appearance and it really caught my attention the first time I saw it. I love the praying mantis-like forelimbs of the Stormcatcher, and the giant fins with the lightning patterns are gorgeous. Lastly, I love the ethereal glow of the Lightweaver, and those segmented wings with the glowing anglers coming from the wingtips is just such a stunning design!

Which Beastclan group is your favorite and why?
The Mith! I love Hollow Knight and the Mith remind me a lot of the characters from that, plus moths are just interesting in general to me.
What is your favorite flight holiday and why?
Fav flight holiday in general? Riot of Rot, love the plague aesthetic so very much. Of the ones I've been here for so far? Trickmurk Circus, the skins were amazing and I enjoy the theme.

Which deity do you think has the best design and why?
I am 100% biased towards the Plaguebringer, but for the sake of changing things up I'll say that the Flamecaller, Stormcatcher, and Lightweaver are all tied for second place. I love how the Flamecaller's head looks, I think it's such a unique dragon appearance and it really caught my attention the first time I saw it. I love the praying mantis-like forelimbs of the Stormcatcher, and the giant fins with the lightning patterns are gorgeous. Lastly, I love the ethereal glow of the Lightweaver, and those segmented wings with the glowing anglers coming from the wingtips is just such a stunning design!

Which Beastclan group is your favorite and why?
The Mith! I love Hollow Knight and the Mith remind me a lot of the characters from that, plus moths are just interesting in general to me.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30