Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Look out below!
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 84 85
[quote name="@union" date="2024-04-16 15:02:08" ] okay just a little nitpick: why have most of the the ancients been… bugs? but i don;t mind, rolly polly’s are perfect [/quote] other animals such as pangolins, armadillos, and a species of lizard idr the name of also do this - you shouldn't automatically dislike it when you dont know if it's a bug yet :((( also most of the ancients arent bugs??? except for aethers... and veilspuns if you squint edit: i see other people saying scuttle counts aura's as bugs but that's an optional feature to them and they are snakes so [i]no[/i] auraboas dont count in the bug category
@union wrote on 2024-04-16 15:02:08:
okay just a little nitpick: why have most of the the ancients been… bugs?
but i don;t mind, rolly polly’s are perfect
other animals such as pangolins, armadillos, and a species of lizard idr the name of also do this - you shouldn't automatically dislike it when you dont know if it's a bug yet :(((

also most of the ancients arent bugs??? except for aethers... and veilspuns if you squint

edit: i see other people saying scuttle counts aura's as bugs but that's an optional feature to them and they are snakes so no auraboas dont count in the bug category
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
KJBAJBHAHHHTSAGASSTYTSY IM SO EXCITEDDDDDD :D
KJBAJBHAHHHTSAGASSTYTSY IM SO EXCITEDDDDDD :D
aJTY8eT.png
[size=5][b]ROLLY POLLY DRAGONS YESSSS PLEASE!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!!1[/size][/b][emoji=nautilus size=1]
ROLLY POLLY DRAGONS YESSSS PLEASE!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!!1
mqwumCI.pngJQ6mvmL.png71e09b42cae1da0e3bce33c48764c15f1b5af3ac.pngBelP9uV.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
here they come, the sediment spheres™
here they come, the sediment spheres™
a pixelated cut-in of toropiamon, a plant dinosaur digimon, as seen on the pendulum z wind guardians device. faust, they/he, fr +3
small lair enthusiast
Oh

No light flight :(

But I'd understand why earth would need a new breed.
Oh

No light flight :(

But I'd understand why earth would need a new breed.
c464frZ.png
Yessss, rolly-pollies! I'm here for them!
Yessss, rolly-pollies! I'm here for them!
30oPYgq.png
Oooohhh, I wonder what they'll look like? [emoji=snapper confused size=2]
Oooohhh, I wonder what they'll look like?
23826.png7103.png23828.png
ISOPOD DRAGONS? OwO
ISOPOD DRAGONS? OwO
FREE PALESTINE, SUDAN, AND CONGO NOW!!
Pangolin
Pangolin
94408102p.pngThe warm little sun.
WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
82yGJuK.pngcbQdPvX.pngKEQAerK.pngVM11E.gif
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 84 85