Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Look out below!
oooh I am so curious!! based on the roley poleys, seems like my kind of theme!!!
oooh I am so curious!! based on the roley poleys, seems like my kind of theme!!!
VVM4XuM.png
ROLY POLIES
ROLY POLIES
DbPd1nP.png
*Can't Stop The Rock starts playing*
*Can't Stop The Rock starts playing*
Please give a like if you Like!--->86520977.png96850041.png84977690.png
?!?!?!?
?!?!?!?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
[quote name="Dreamweave" date="2024-04-15 09:56:58" ] I'd like for it to be the light ancient since we got shadow's so long ago, I'm guessing Earth will be last since they have the most recent modern breed release with obelisks [/quote] Lmao I completely missed the mark guessing the flight yesterday X,)
Dreamweave wrote on 2024-04-15 09:56:58:
I'd like for it to be the light ancient since we got shadow's so long ago, I'm guessing Earth will be last since they have the most recent modern breed release with obelisks

Lmao I completely missed the mark guessing the flight yesterday X,)
jKNxJDc.png 96130561.png 96234442.png 96234437.png 97140503.png
Isopod or armadillo Dragons? OOOH
Isopod or armadillo Dragons? OOOH
aJTY8eT.png
IM SO EXCITED!!!! EARTH WYRMS??? *dies* ALSO sooo glad you are still making animations even though the lore will be delayed. The animations teasers bring much joy <3
IM SO EXCITED!!!! EARTH WYRMS??? *dies* ALSO sooo glad you are still making animations even though the lore will be delayed. The animations teasers bring much joy <3
OJ6uRFr.png
earth represent
earth represent
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
Armadillo-based dragons, eh? That's a good start! Curious what they'll look like
Armadillo-based dragons, eh? That's a good start! Curious what they'll look like
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAHH WOAH!!! holy moly. is this the earth ancient --and if so, ARE WE GETTING PANGOLIN DRAGONS??? [emoji=nocturne star size=1] literally jumping for joy, so excited, heart racing omgomgomgomg
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAHH WOAH!!!
holy moly.

is this the earth ancient --and if so, ARE WE GETTING PANGOLIN DRAGONS???

literally jumping for joy, so excited, heart racing omgomgomgomg
empathy, the buttersnake hoarder
INzCo.gif