Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | yelloweye's accents | COATL M
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
@Nineve
@Askesis

Skins relisted <3
@Nineve
@Askesis

Skins relisted <3
ufhlf_tkfz_ghtdm.1.png
Hewwo! I want this post to be a little explanation for everybody waiting customs\recolors\public PAs from me about why i disappear for months sometimes.

My life kinda changed last year bc i lost my only parent and had to find a job really fast to afford living and feeding my cat. I combine full-time job with uni and that leaves me even less free time, so i don't usually have energy to draw. You also might've heard of what's happening in-where-I-live and that doesn't help too.

To avoid possible worries from your side: I'm fine, totally. I don't need any help, just some time to get back energy and inspiration to continue drawing fr orders so i can do my best with them.
@Asinglepringle
@spopple
@Opalescence
@fujo
@liyue
@Scaramouche
I hope you don't mind tagging, y'all are on my custom orderlist\waitlist so i think you should be aware of this. If you don't want to wait for a long - i won't be offended if you cancel your slot. In any case thank you for your patience, i owe you my heart dudes.
Hewwo! I want this post to be a little explanation for everybody waiting customs\recolors\public PAs from me about why i disappear for months sometimes.

My life kinda changed last year bc i lost my only parent and had to find a job really fast to afford living and feeding my cat. I combine full-time job with uni and that leaves me even less free time, so i don't usually have energy to draw. You also might've heard of what's happening in-where-I-live and that doesn't help too.

To avoid possible worries from your side: I'm fine, totally. I don't need any help, just some time to get back energy and inspiration to continue drawing fr orders so i can do my best with them.
@Asinglepringle
@spopple
@Opalescence
@fujo
@liyue
@Scaramouche
I hope you don't mind tagging, y'all are on my custom orderlist\waitlist so i think you should be aware of this. If you don't want to wait for a long - i won't be offended if you cancel your slot. In any case thank you for your patience, i owe you my heart dudes.
ufhlf_tkfz_ghtdm.1.png
I dont mind waiting at all, real life always takes priority <3

You take care of yourself first, dragon pixels will always still be around later.
I dont mind waiting at all, real life always takes priority <3

You take care of yourself first, dragon pixels will always still be around later.
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
Also don't mind waiting. I hope life gets better and easier for you!
Also don't mind waiting. I hope life gets better and easier for you!
72950fba9f629d38a261cabc45fe9ab2.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56