Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | BonesAndSpices festival reject- [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I didnt get mine. it says you didnt have anymore in your inventory...
I didnt get mine. it says you didnt have anymore in your inventory...
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
@Twye sorry for the late response!
new crossroad is allready send out to you x3
I clicked a skin twice for two differend person and my hoard saying then I don't have any but don't worry! you still get yours of course :D sorry for the confusion^^"
@Twye sorry for the late response!
new crossroad is allready send out to you x3
I clicked a skin twice for two differend person and my hoard saying then I don't have any but don't worry! you still get yours of course :D sorry for the confusion^^"
gpitsC0.png
sweet! thanks so much for the fix. i'll show you when i picked out the perf dragon for it!!
sweet! thanks so much for the fix. i'll show you when i picked out the perf dragon for it!!
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
Hello can I be on the list for the next run?
Hello can I be on the list for the next run?
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
@Stormytehcat11 sorry for your wait! I'll add you to the list! I guess it is for Quetzalcoatl - Auraboa skin right? please send me the gems then either via PM or crossroad (oneway) :3 so I can start printing^^ thanks for the interest! @Teletraan, @Lonefox, @Peridotite I would start printing the next round since I don't want you all to wait so long! :3 please send me your payment :3 [b]for the ones who waiting in round 3 they arrived and will be send out now :D[/b] ----- @StarWraith , @Somariel , @peculiaritea , @MasakiSaphir sorry for the Ping, I just wanted to inform you all, that the skin got rejected because I did a mistake with the shadow layer (was too light x.x) new sample: (just a bit darker shadow layer) [img]https://i.imgur.com/K9fKcB3.png[/img] but i had uploaded it again allready and when everything is aproved now, it should take within a week to get send out to me I apologize for the waiting QwQ
@Stormytehcat11 sorry for your wait! I'll add you to the list! I guess it is for Quetzalcoatl - Auraboa skin right?
please send me the gems then either via PM or crossroad (oneway) :3 so I can start printing^^ thanks for the interest!

@Teletraan, @Lonefox, @Peridotite I would start printing the next round since I don't want you all to wait so long! :3 please send me your payment :3

for the ones who waiting in round 3 they arrived and will be send out now :D

@StarWraith , @Somariel , @peculiaritea , @MasakiSaphir

sorry for the Ping, I just wanted to inform you all, that the skin got rejected because I did a mistake with the shadow layer (was too light x.x)

new sample: (just a bit darker shadow layer)
K9fKcB3.png

but i had uploaded it again allready and when everything is aproved now, it should take within a week to get send out to me I apologize for the waiting QwQ
gpitsC0.png
@bonesandspices

Still loving the skin. Keep me on the list. Please let me know when you need the gems.
@bonesandspices

Still loving the skin. Keep me on the list. Please let me know when you need the gems.
earthanim1.gif
@StarWraith I'm glad and of course! :3
when it's finally aproved it will be send out right away! and you allready paid for it so no worries about that :D
@StarWraith I'm glad and of course! :3
when it's finally aproved it will be send out right away! and you allready paid for it so no worries about that :D
gpitsC0.png
is it too late to sign up for a copy of Quetzalcoatl?
is it too late to sign up for a copy of Quetzalcoatl?
@TempleSystem sadly yes :/ I only can notify you when someone losed interest in his order when the last print will be send out, if that's okay x.x
@TempleSystem sadly yes :/ I only can notify you when someone losed interest in his order when the last print will be send out, if that's okay x.x
gpitsC0.png
@BonesAndSpices

No worries at all, that was my mistake! I'd love to be pinged if anyone backs out :)
@BonesAndSpices

No worries at all, that was my mistake! I'd love to be pinged if anyone backs out :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10