Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DONE] OC palette design contest
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
last bump for this, contest is gonna end when i get home from work ^^
last bump for this, contest is gonna end when i get home from work ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
Hey there! I was just curious who ended up winning the contest. When will we find out?
Hey there! I was just curious who ended up winning the contest. When will we find out?
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
hi, i’m taking some time to pick the winner, as there’s a couple that im tempted to pick ^^ most likely friday at the latest! thank you for your patience
hi, i’m taking some time to pick the winner, as there’s a couple that im tempted to pick ^^ most likely friday at the latest! thank you for your patience
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
Awesome! I'm excited to see what happens! ^^
Awesome! I'm excited to see what happens! ^^
Rz5Azqn.pngm85Ywvg.png
@ccdown @Boop707 @CrystalineWonder @Neptunelycan @RoveBeetle @Inept @SealedSalt @Seaglauss Alrighty! time to announce the winner! But first. let me thank you all for participating and making such lovely designs [emoji=familiar heart size=1] It was really difficult for me to pick just one, but the big prize goes to… [size=6]Boop707[/size] I can’t resist a cute cow print ^^ I will sending the participations money and the winner’s prize in just a moment
@ccdown @Boop707 @CrystalineWonder @Neptunelycan @RoveBeetle @Inept @SealedSalt @Seaglauss

Alrighty! time to announce the winner!

But first. let me thank you all for participating and making such lovely designs It was really difficult for me to pick just one, but the big prize goes to…

Boop707

I can’t resist a cute cow print ^^ I will sending the participations money and the winner’s prize in just a moment
+10 FR time
He/him
| LF art |
Congrats to the winner! :D I really loved all the designs and getting to see folks spins on the palettes, but I do admit the cow overalls won my heart too haha, was a great character design!

Thanks for hosting this lil contest ^^ I had great fun participating.
Congrats to the winner! :D I really loved all the designs and getting to see folks spins on the palettes, but I do admit the cow overalls won my heart too haha, was a great character design!

Thanks for hosting this lil contest ^^ I had great fun participating.
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page