Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | An Eye for Shenanigans
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 44 45
oh mein got
oh mein got
LuK3uhq.png wC5zS4I.png CISPrku.png
JDlFtpY.png
BJZhFXG.png
5hF3FGk.png
N4H5kbr.png
Love the new eye types! I had the perfect dragon to give button eyes to… so cute!! :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80573264][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/805733/80573264_350.png[/img][/url]
Love the new eye types! I had the perfect dragon to give button eyes to… so cute!! :)

80573264_350.png
ml3urQM.png x8bDWFu.png
5BsilZ9.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
4kekx4D.png
rix3ppo.png
goSc2L4.png
So there were no difference in drops between the capsules this time—just a sight vial + a random vista?
So there were no difference in drops between the capsules this time—just a sight vial + a random vista?
this looks soo cool
this looks soo cool
:/ Hmm, I got a capsule and opened it day of but I don't have any of the iiiitems... huh
:/ Hmm, I got a capsule and opened it day of but I don't have any of the iiiitems... huh
@AnxietyRaptor Open it again
@AnxietyRaptor Open it again

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
@SunstonePhoenix

It didn't show back up.
I suppose there is a chance I accidentally sold it during my hoard clean up after Coliseum battles yesterday...
Is what is, more likely my error than the system.
@SunstonePhoenix

It didn't show back up.
I suppose there is a chance I accidentally sold it during my hoard clean up after Coliseum battles yesterday...
Is what is, more likely my error than the system.
@AnxietyRaptor

There is actually a function to get accidentally sold items back!

https://www1.flightrising.com/support/hoard-sale-buyback/index
@AnxietyRaptor

There is actually a function to get accidentally sold items back!

https://www1.flightrising.com/support/hoard-sale-buyback/index

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
EYE SEE THIS AS AN ABSOLUTE WIN
EYE SEE THIS AS AN ABSOLUTE WIN
15295.png
+ Pacific Time | Neutral Evil | Artist Kinda +
rtbhGZ5_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
39072.png q7KYqlT.png
[quote name="FyniteShadow027" date="2024-04-05 17:40:15" ] [quote name="The8thHorcrux" date="2024-04-05 12:46:49" ] [quote name="BassetBites" date="2024-04-05 12:36:50" ] [quote name="Almedha" date="2024-04-05 11:43:29" ] Okay, but could you please for the love of anything, stop naming vials these "clever" names?? There is no "umbral" eye. But there is a Vial of Darkened Sight. [/quote] I second this. It's a bit irritating having to remember the "special" name of each vial if I want to look it up in the game database or on the AH, and doubly so because not all eye vials have "special names" that don't match the eye type. I have project dragons that need [b]Pastel Eyes[/b], so I look up "pastel sight" on the AH. However, nothing is going to show up because the vial for pastel eyes is called [b]Vial of Soft Sight[/b]. It's a bit of a hassle to remember which vial corresponds to which eye type, especially since we now have some that could be easily mixed up. [b]Vial of Darkened Sight[/b] [u]easily[/u] sounds like it corresponds to the new [b]Dark Eye[/b] type, but it's not! It's for [b]Dark Sclera Eyes[/b]! [/quote] Supporting this! Very annoying that the name of the eye type has to be fancy-named for the database, it's a pain trying to remember which vial goes with which eye type! [/quote] Huge agreement. Sure it is a mild inconvenience, yet it is an inconvenience that doesn't even need to exist. Very solvable [/quote] Pleease this. Especially confusing for new users.
FyniteShadow027 wrote on 2024-04-05 17:40:15:
The8thHorcrux wrote on 2024-04-05 12:46:49:
BassetBites wrote on 2024-04-05 12:36:50:
Almedha wrote on 2024-04-05 11:43:29:
Okay, but could you please for the love of anything, stop naming vials these "clever" names?? There is no "umbral" eye. But there is a Vial of Darkened Sight.
I second this. It's a bit irritating having to remember the "special" name of each vial if I want to look it up in the game database or on the AH, and doubly so because not all eye vials have "special names" that don't match the eye type.

I have project dragons that need Pastel Eyes, so I look up "pastel sight" on the AH. However, nothing is going to show up because the vial for pastel eyes is called Vial of Soft Sight. It's a bit of a hassle to remember which vial corresponds to which eye type, especially since we now have some that could be easily mixed up. Vial of Darkened Sight easily sounds like it corresponds to the new Dark Eye type, but it's not! It's for Dark Sclera Eyes!

Supporting this! Very annoying that the name of the eye type has to be fancy-named for the database, it's a pain trying to remember which vial goes with which eye type!

Huge agreement. Sure it is a mild inconvenience, yet it is an inconvenience that doesn't even need to exist. Very solvable

Pleease this. Especially confusing for new users.
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- 50+ Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zqd2rrw.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 44 45