Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
my friend... my enemy..... my pookie bear........
my friend... my enemy..... my pookie bear........
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
Okay this is just getting. Worse than the last time. And I thought you made me uncomfortable the first time around...
Okay this is just getting. Worse than the last time. And I thought you made me uncomfortable the first time around...
IMG-7213.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - wishlist
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
xx
I know it would be fatal in real life, but I would also like to be flung by an ant just like members of Storm Team are then get up like nothing happened and start singing a canned jingle.
I know it would be fatal in real life, but I would also like to be flung by an ant just like members of Storm Team are then get up like nothing happened and start singing a canned jingle.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
i need some asexual friends fr
i need some asexual friends fr
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
Ah yes, because I'm asexual, I must be blind [emoji=spiral deadpan size=1]
Ah yes, because I'm asexual, I must be blind
YMPbu9R.pngdFnwkLI.png oySYa5s.png 6Je3hjY.png
tyEuRXe.png LCqISMP.png nupGNag.png RfMwnPI.png
twiuBT0.png I5qcdda.png uVEyOnT.png jlA5frr.png
Today is one of those days I have stupid brain mixed with an unhealthy dose of anxiety.

I feel so stupid. I've been at my job for 2 years and I still ask questions because I have awful confidence in myself and my own abilities. I need to get rid of the mentality that I need to stop being afraid of making mistakes and getting talked to, I'd rather just ask the question and do it right the first time.

I just want to curl in a ball and cry. I hate being an anxious wreck. I hate being the way I am.
Today is one of those days I have stupid brain mixed with an unhealthy dose of anxiety.

I feel so stupid. I've been at my job for 2 years and I still ask questions because I have awful confidence in myself and my own abilities. I need to get rid of the mentality that I need to stop being afraid of making mistakes and getting talked to, I'd rather just ask the question and do it right the first time.

I just want to curl in a ball and cry. I hate being an anxious wreck. I hate being the way I am.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
OHMYGOD I LOVE THIS ART PIECE IM DOING BUT . I . I AM PROBABLY CAUSING US LIKE PERMANENT DAMAGE TO OUR NECK AND ITS TAKING SO LONGG DJHFKQJWLF I LITERALLY SPENT A FULL HOUR JUST DOING THE CHECKER PATTERN ON THE PANTS ::']]]]] - [emoji=butterfly 2 size=1]
OHMYGOD I LOVE THIS ART PIECE IM DOING BUT . I . I AM PROBABLY CAUSING US LIKE PERMANENT DAMAGE TO OUR NECK AND ITS TAKING SO LONGG DJHFKQJWLF I LITERALLY SPENT A FULL HOUR JUST DOING THE CHECKER PATTERN ON THE PANTS ::']]]]]
-

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I'm sooooooooo happy cause I got onto the waiting list for one of the supervised apartments I'm hoping to move into!! They said they'd call once an apartment becomes available!! And I'm one step closer to moving out!!!!!

I have no idea how long the waitlist is, but I'm on it!!!
I'm sooooooooo happy cause I got onto the waiting list for one of the supervised apartments I'm hoping to move into!! They said they'd call once an apartment becomes available!! And I'm one step closer to moving out!!!!!

I have no idea how long the waitlist is, but I'm on it!!!
She may not even be cared about by others to this day but I personally still think it was an injustice to her existence to just let that happen. Gog forbid women do anything /j
She may not even be cared about by others to this day but I personally still think it was an injustice to her existence to just let that happen. Gog forbid women do anything /j
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
Sometimes I think my avatar dragon looks like he's doing a fancy water spout thing with his mouth instead of doing Coatl things and poking out his tongue.
Sometimes I think my avatar dragon looks like he's doing a fancy water spout thing with his mouth instead of doing Coatl things and poking out his tongue.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer