spicy flight
spicy flight

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="Transkovsky" date="2024-04-01 10:34:48" ] spicy flight [/quote] With the Spicy Sales forum Also I lost my googly eyes and I'm not sure if my girl Cheesecake is sad or happy about not having to use googly eyes today-
Transkovsky wrote on 2024-04-01 10:34:48:
spicy flight
With the Spicy Sales forum

Also I lost my googly eyes and I'm not sure if my girl Cheesecake is sad or happy about not having to use googly eyes today-
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
[quote name="@EsterGamer" date="2024-04-01 10:36:49" ] Also I lost my googly eyes and I'm not sure if my girl Cheesecake is sad or happy about not having to use googly eyes today- [/quote] [b][color=#401fc7]o uh how did the lanterns go that you asked if you should make?[/b]
@EsterGamer wrote on 2024-04-01 10:36:49:
Also I lost my googly eyes and I'm not sure if my girl Cheesecake is sad or happy about not having to use googly eyes today-
o uh
how did the lanterns go that you asked if you should make?
Gender & Orientation
Aroace Spectrum
Bigenderflux (Bigenderflux flag) NB Man (NB Man flag)
Interests
PlxuTTv.giftw5SNNe.png
lB92wkt.png8B7LZd5.png
[quote name="Elemental131" date="2024-04-01 11:09:46" ] [quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-04-01 10:36:49" ] Also I lost my googly eyes and I'm not sure if my girl Cheesecake is sad or happy about not having to use googly eyes today- [/quote] [b][color=#401fc7]o uh how did the lanterns go that you asked if you should make?[/b] [/quote] Haven't finished the first one yet, motivation yesterday was spent on birb art and this week's probably gonna be a bit too much for working on stuff [size=1]Trust me I'm really annoyed about having so little energy[/size]
Elemental131 wrote on 2024-04-01 11:09:46:
EsterGamer wrote on 2024-04-01 10:36:49:
o uh
how did the lanterns go that you asked if you should make?
Haven't finished the first one yet, motivation yesterday was spent on birb art and this week's probably gonna be a bit too much for working on stuff
Trust me I'm really annoyed about having so little energy
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
now this just looks weird
now this just looks weird

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
[quote name="Transkovsky" date="2024-04-01 00:51:40" ] [quote name="Marketplace" date="2024-03-31 23:25:21" ] (covered in feathers) they transed his gender again [/quote] what [/quote] the channel that uploads the episodes of bfdi made a youtube post about tdov and it was the same 10 characters that have been in all the previous tdov posts. like they're all not Confirmed to be trans Yet but they added a character to the lineup who was recently trans-coded, which further proves that "these 10 characters are probably all trans but they don't have the time in the episodes to prove it". this leads into the feathers bit. i am working on a fanfic where 6 of the 10 characters appear, and i accept the transdom and made them all trans, but didn't mention it for some of them. there are 3 who all have bird traits or mentioned backstory that leaves no option but for them to be trans. golf ball is a hummingbird with a serrated beak, which is a trait specifically confined to certain species of male hummingbirds. she is a girlboss. firey's bird traits don't say anything about his gender journey but he enters the zone to get testosterone, and he has an identical twin sister. finally, the one i was thinking about making this post, lightning has a suspiciously alto voice (canon) and in the fic, he has a quetzal tail, and ties ribbons to the feathers to make them appear longer. the entire plotline i wrote for him is a trans metaphor. i love lightning tpot.
Transkovsky wrote on 2024-04-01 00:51:40:
Marketplace wrote on 2024-03-31 23:25:21:
(covered in feathers) they transed his gender again
what
the channel that uploads the episodes of bfdi made a youtube post about tdov and it was the same 10 characters that have been in all the previous tdov posts. like they're all not Confirmed to be trans Yet but they added a character to the lineup who was recently trans-coded, which further proves that "these 10 characters are probably all trans but they don't have the time in the episodes to prove it".

this leads into the feathers bit. i am working on a fanfic where 6 of the 10 characters appear, and i accept the transdom and made them all trans, but didn't mention it for some of them. there are 3 who all have bird traits or mentioned backstory that leaves no option but for them to be trans. golf ball is a hummingbird with a serrated beak, which is a trait specifically confined to certain species of male hummingbirds. she is a girlboss. firey's bird traits don't say anything about his gender journey but he enters the zone to get testosterone, and he has an identical twin sister. finally, the one i was thinking about making this post, lightning has a suspiciously alto voice (canon) and in the fic, he has a quetzal tail, and ties ribbons to the feathers to make them appear longer. the entire plotline i wrote for him is a trans metaphor. i love lightning tpot.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
*Frustrated screech*
*Frustrated screech*
[quote name="EsterGamer" date="2024-04-01 14:09:07" ] *Frustrated screech* [/quote] *squeak*
EsterGamer wrote on 2024-04-01 14:09:07:
*Frustrated screech*
*squeak*

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
someone pls gimme an idea 4 a character :D

im very bored

im very bored
natureb1.png > SnekInAPumpkin
> Photographer, artist, and writer
> U can call me Max or Snek :):):):)
> Genderfluid and pansexual

> Art shop here~

nature.png image_1.png natureshade.png
[quote name="SnekInAPumpkin" date="2024-04-01 14:32:49" ] someone pls gimme an idea 4 a character :D im very bored [/quote] eldritch horrors
SnekInAPumpkin wrote on 2024-04-01 14:32:49:

im very bored
eldritch horrors

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png