Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] none atm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@TrustRae sending her now!

I'd love to be pinged if you ever have another project needing a wind nest!
@TrustRae sending her now!

I'd love to be pinged if you ever have another project needing a wind nest!
@PlushKiwi I'll definitely keep you in mind! I'm sure I'll need Wind eyes again in the future [emoji=banescale winking size=2]
@PlushKiwi I'll definitely keep you in mind! I'm sure I'll need Wind eyes again in the future
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
@TrustRae
Sure can! Send them my way!!
@TrustRae
Sure can! Send them my way!!
99 envelopes's assorted services!
pings and pms are totally fine!
1Hz5MxU.png
@TrustRae
sorry i wasnt on yesterday!! if you still need a nest i can definitely take them!
@TrustRae
sorry i wasnt on yesterday!! if you still need a nest i can definitely take them!
99 envelopes's assorted services!
pings and pms are totally fine!
1Hz5MxU.png
@TrustRae

Hi! I’m willing to help you (probably once but I’ll get back to you later if I want to keep helping) I would only request a little food in return as I’m terrible about grinding the coliseum for enough.
@TrustRae

Hi! I’m willing to help you (probably once but I’ll get back to you later if I want to keep helping) I would only request a little food in return as I’m terrible about grinding the coliseum for enough.
@TrustRae
Heya! If you will be in need for Plague nest long term, you can always come to me :) I am okay hosting for infinity and beyond!
@TrustRae
Heya! If you will be in need for Plague nest long term, you can always come to me :) I am okay hosting for infinity and beyond!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
Heya, plague member here! I just unlocked some hibden slots and I'm about to move some of my dragons there, so I'd be happy to nest your dragons for you! I'm willing to nest repeatedly when I have lair space, but it's usually a 50/50 whether I do or not, haha! Running my own hatchery plus not having time to expand my den as much as I'd like because of schooling means I'm usually close to capacity. But whenever you need a plague den, just ask! If I can fit them, I'll be more than happy to host :)
Heya, plague member here! I just unlocked some hibden slots and I'm about to move some of my dragons there, so I'd be happy to nest your dragons for you! I'm willing to nest repeatedly when I have lair space, but it's usually a 50/50 whether I do or not, haha! Running my own hatchery plus not having time to expand my den as much as I'd like because of schooling means I'm usually close to capacity. But whenever you need a plague den, just ask! If I can fit them, I'll be more than happy to host :)
@TrustRae i have a wind nest you can borrow if i can keep the fail hatches, no need to ping
@TrustRae i have a wind nest you can borrow if i can keep the fail hatches, no need to ping
1f16332dcaa0c8ea638d4e4f56f37ab833bab178.png 47854023.png 47854021.png 47925171.png a0df4c5eec8ca674e6d68f37a6a983ff74147a04.png
My nests are usually open for other's use as I barely use them myself
My nests are usually open for other's use as I barely use them myself
JQQ3Fjt.png
@TrustRae
Heya! Absolutely :)

Also high five! Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult over here also :) (just read your siggy)
@TrustRae
Heya! Absolutely :)

Also high five! Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult over here also :) (just read your siggy)
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8