Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | reeses pieces or m&ms
1 2 3 4 5
i dont do candy much anymore but im curious:

which one wins for you

the only real difference is the colors really since there are peanut butter m&ms but reeses pieces look halloweeny so i love them

OOO but the peanut m&ms
i dont do candy much anymore but im curious:

which one wins for you

the only real difference is the colors really since there are peanut butter m&ms but reeses pieces look halloweeny so i love them

OOO but the peanut m&ms
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
m&ms because i have a peanut allergy [emoji=skull size=1]
m&ms because i have a peanut allergy
FerberusDragon Sale Thread
M&Ms, that's just what was available where I lived - so it has the nostalgia win. I don't recall even being aware that Reeses Pieces were a thing until I was in high school.

Gimme Jolly Ranchers, tho.
M&Ms, that's just what was available where I lived - so it has the nostalgia win. I don't recall even being aware that Reeses Pieces were a thing until I was in high school.

Gimme Jolly Ranchers, tho.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
I've never had a reesie piecie in my life :(
I've never had a reesie piecie in my life :(
Why not both? Peanut butter M&Ms!
Why not both? Peanut butter M&Ms!
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
M&Ms for me, I've actually never tried Reeses Pieces before nor do they seem as appealing to me as M&Ms ngl
M&Ms for me, I've actually never tried Reeses Pieces before nor do they seem as appealing to me as M&Ms ngl
fLdYOuE.png
CAJaTcp.png
jBEX2Bu.png
mtHAEL4.png
ypcKWM0.png
QUIpVFE.png
63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png

~** FLUFFERB **~

jbMLSIO.png
leo4ZYP.png
C3gPKb3.png
OrlEqVx.png
ll0CfnD.png
rUoKR6y.png
I gotta go against the grain and choose the Pieces. M&M's, to me, are as plain as regular Hershey's chocolate bars, so when I get a sweet tooth, I gotta go for something with a lil' zazz.

Don't get me wrong, I will eat them if offered to me, but if I had a choice, Reese's for sure!
I gotta go against the grain and choose the Pieces. M&M's, to me, are as plain as regular Hershey's chocolate bars, so when I get a sweet tooth, I gotta go for something with a lil' zazz.

Don't get me wrong, I will eat them if offered to me, but if I had a choice, Reese's for sure!
9iqeDz7.png
M&M’s, but it’s not really a competition, I guess. I’m allergic to peanuts, haha.

As for colors, though, I think Reese’s Pieces are prettier because I love the orange, yellow, and brown color scheme. M&M’s have every color, sure, but they don’t necessarily match each other.
M&M’s, but it’s not really a competition, I guess. I’m allergic to peanuts, haha.

As for colors, though, I think Reese’s Pieces are prettier because I love the orange, yellow, and brown color scheme. M&M’s have every color, sure, but they don’t necessarily match each other.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
M&Ms. No offense to anyone who likes Reeses, but I find them cloying and too claggy to be enjoyable.
M&Ms. No offense to anyone who likes Reeses, but I find them cloying and too claggy to be enjoyable.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
I personally prefer Reese’s Pieces because I don’t like milk chocolate.
I personally prefer Reese’s Pieces because I don’t like milk chocolate.
53000751854_682e4ca757_o.png
1 2 3 4 5