Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | - pinfeather pixels - closed
@Mem OHHH THESE ARE GORGEOUS! THANK YOU <33
@Mem OHHH THESE ARE GORGEOUS! THANK YOU <33
jPdGQf9.gif
Simone
Artist/Writer
Nonbinary
+3 FR Time
Lore Den WIP

1YSPZnA.png
KkMA0tT.gif
aaaaaaa they're all perfect!!! Thank you so much, I adore all of them [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
aaaaaaa they're all perfect!!! Thank you so much, I adore all of them
RazaSigRotate.gif AfamSig.gif
They are soo lovely, thank you so much! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
They are soo lovely, thank you so much!

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
They both look amazing and you flipped the vignette panels too — thanks for that ;w; <3
They both look amazing and you flipped the vignette panels too — thanks for that ;w; <3
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
[center][img]https://images2.imgbox.com/e7/18/knCM058V_o.png[/img] [size=2]greetings all , and happy ( slightly early ) mistral jamboree . slots will be opening after this post alongside a festival-themed background . i am also tentatively offering some experimental custom slots to include skins / apparel / etc . you can read more about both of these things below ! [b][u]mistral jamboree background[/b][/u] [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/29/a2/cBbIu16x_o.png[/img] until [u][b]march 31st[/b][/u] , you can order this windy-themed background vignette for your pixel(s) for $1 / 200g / 200kt ! the bamboo border is optional . as a reminder , any available background can be applied to an existing pixel for simply the price of the background . so if you've already ordered a pixel in the past , and think this or any future background would be a good fit , you do not have to pay for the base again . this windy background [i]will[/i] remain available after the festival , for the normal background price of $2 / 300g / 300kt . if y'all like this one , i hope to have a special background for each upcoming elemental holiday 'v' [b][u]orb / weaver genes[/b][/u] [s]i got to say that these bases were fully updated for nearly ten whole days ;_; [/s] orb / weaver are currently [b]not available[/b] . i would normally finish them before opening slots again , but i was already planning to open slots for mistral jamboree . alas . . . i will get to work on updating the bases accordingly after this week ! in the meantime , i will have to turn down any orders for dragon with orb / weaver genes . [b][u]custom commissions[/b][/u] i know that quite a few folks have wanted the option for apparel / skins / etc. i am currently not certain how i want to approach this on a broad level , or if it is something i can even offer regularly . but i am tentatively opening three slots to experiment . [b]the price is $60 / 7000g / 7mt[/b] . i will customize a pixel with the standout elements of a single dragon's outfit and other unique design elements you might like . i may simplify in the interest of readability and time , but you may specify anything as crucial to keep . [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/6c/f9/aHpHHWFk_o.png[/img] needless to say this is considerably more expensive than a simple pinfeather pixel base because it is expected to be hours of custom work . but it is also cheaper than my usual rate would be for regular commissions , because it is still using a base . so the experimental nature is me determining whether this is sustainable for me , while of course providing something folks will be happy paying for ! and depending on how it goes , i can look into offering smaller-scale custom slots for when someone only wants one or two things added , etc. so , if you are interested in a custom slot , please post that as a [b]separate[/b] order from any other pinfeather pixels you might be ordering , and limit it to a single dragon . that way i can organize my responses a bit easier ^_^ [b][u]pinglist migration[/b][/u] and last but not least , this is the final time i will be pinging the old google sheets pingslist . please do add yourself to the new site-based one if you haven't already and wish to keep up with the shop ! thank you as always for stopping by and the support ! i hope you all have a wonderful windy celebration ♥ [pinglist=21048] [size=1]@pinglist-21048 @wooloo @October @TheAwesoMew @Lupik @Kunikida @Anduins @Kauria @quin @Kauria @TheAwesoMew @SpringsSong @Demonochorus @DeepflowManah @Falconair @StarryDream @miilkteeth @impishiconism @rinrar @thegracefuldeer @Lundlaeva @Aikka @CrystalBlackpaws @orest @windowsXP @RebelAbsolution @Ebby172 @hawkeyyee @Stormdragon @thatwhatthing @Unusual0ddity @akanechaan @CometStorm @ladylilitu @Goblincat @Dianounais @Amehime @Watercolour @Frionivalis @packook @Laeyein @wildewinged @Dadboat @thanksmeg @strawberrykxsses @pachirisu @fakeviolin @Searen @Joule @piratecaptain @Arkeyr79 @Starwindrider @fakeviolin @Lightrays @rarmeowz @tourmalinesmoke @kjolvor @GiantPandroid @Devonix @Croissants @Gathouria @Malachite @Koyako @florum @Rainilith @Saphira455 @Cailou @jotunn @Dalilah @vergoftowels @Eviscerate @Apology @Sunken @Alphrussia @Anduins @brightmyth @AspenCorw @Allude @BurntCookies @Nostalgie @sleepycaretaker @Vabam @Supremacy @TaityaTwi @Calavera @Nevros @Fefairy @Boughkeeper @scylla @TazerPones @Andraya @fluttervee @VairaSmythe @Eagles @itphantom @Galactina @Myasmic @meanderling @Aidan @BirdeeBee @BeingOfSalt @milkchai @Sphere @toxXxic @toffeebiscuits @Eagles @Paks @bonivich @Wolfag @ebby172 @Dalilah @Etheryn @Mayali @606 @decadent @Flora @JinxxYouOweMe @Askesis @okcomputer @Spookery @Vrtra @bonivich @bayojeanne /671047 @Hazardousfish @Krasen @Ravka @LittleParade @Luluwi @Spiritfeather @bubbaberriboo @leezard @uwa @miencha
knCM058V_o.png
greetings all , and happy ( slightly early ) mistral jamboree . slots will be opening after this post alongside a festival-themed background . i am also tentatively offering some experimental custom slots to include skins / apparel / etc . you can read more about both of these things below !

mistral jamboree background
cBbIu16x_o.png

until march 31st , you can order this windy-themed background vignette for your pixel(s) for $1 / 200g / 200kt !
the bamboo border is optional .

as a reminder , any available background can be applied to an existing pixel for simply the price of the background . so if you've already ordered a pixel in the past , and think this or any future background would be a good fit , you do not have to pay for the base again .

this windy background will remain available after the festival , for the normal background price of $2 / 300g / 300kt . if y'all like this one , i hope to have a special background for each upcoming elemental holiday 'v'

orb / weaver genes

i got to say that these bases were fully updated for nearly ten whole days ;_;
orb / weaver are currently not available . i would normally finish them before opening slots again , but i was already planning to open slots for mistral jamboree . alas . . .

i will get to work on updating the bases accordingly after this week ! in the meantime , i will have to turn down any orders for dragon with orb / weaver genes .

custom commissions

i know that quite a few folks have wanted the option for apparel / skins / etc. i am currently not certain how i want to approach this on a broad level , or if it is something i can even offer regularly . but i am tentatively opening three slots to experiment .

the price is $60 / 7000g / 7mt .

i will customize a pixel with the standout elements of a single dragon's outfit and other unique design elements you might like . i may simplify in the interest of readability and time , but you may specify anything as crucial to keep .

aHpHHWFk_o.png
needless to say this is considerably more expensive than a simple pinfeather pixel base because it is expected to be hours of custom work . but it is also cheaper than my usual rate would be for regular commissions , because it is still using a base . so the experimental nature is me determining whether this is sustainable for me , while of course providing something folks will be happy paying for ! and depending on how it goes , i can look into offering smaller-scale custom slots for when someone only wants one or two things added , etc.

so , if you are interested in a custom slot , please post that as a separate order from any other pinfeather pixels you might be ordering , and limit it to a single dragon . that way i can organize my responses a bit easier ^_^

pinglist migration

and last but not least , this is the final time i will be pinging the old google sheets pingslist . please do add yourself to the new site-based one if you haven't already and wish to keep up with the shop !

thank you as always for stopping by and the support ! i hope you all have a wonderful windy celebration ♥

@Pinfeather Pixels @wooloo @October @TheAwesoMew @Lupik @Kunikida @Anduins @Kauria @quin @Kauria @TheAwesoMew @SpringsSong @Demonochorus @DeepflowManah @Falconair @StarryDream @miilkteeth @impishiconism @rinrar @thegracefuldeer @Lundlaeva @Aikka @CrystalBlackpaws @orest @windowsXP @RebelAbsolution @Ebby172 @hawkeyyee @Stormdragon @thatwhatthing @Unusual0ddity @akanechaan @CometStorm @ladylilitu @Goblincat @Dianounais @Amehime @Watercolour @Frionivalis @packook @Laeyein @wildewinged @Dadboat @thanksmeg @strawberrykxsses @pachirisu @fakeviolin @Searen @Joule @piratecaptain @Arkeyr79 @Starwindrider @fakeviolin @Lightrays @rarmeowz @tourmalinesmoke @kjolvor @GiantPandroid @Devonix @Croissants @Gathouria @Malachite @Koyako @florum @Rainilith @Saphira455 @Cailou @jotunn @Dalilah @vergoftowels @Eviscerate @Apology @Sunken @Alphrussia @Anduins @brightmyth @AspenCorw @Allude @BurntCookies @Nostalgie @sleepycaretaker @Vabam @Supremacy @TaityaTwi @Calavera @Nevros @Fefairy @Boughkeeper @scylla @TazerPones @Andraya @fluttervee @VairaSmythe @Eagles @itphantom @Galactina @Myasmic @meanderling @Aidan @BirdeeBee @BeingOfSalt @milkchai @Sphere @toxXxic @toffeebiscuits @Eagles @Paks @bonivich @Wolfag @ebby172 @Dalilah @Etheryn @Mayali @606 @decadent @Flora @JinxxYouOweMe @Askesis @okcomputer @Spookery @Vrtra @bonivich @bayojeanne /671047 @Hazardousfish @Krasen @Ravka @LittleParade @Luluwi @Spiritfeather @bubbaberriboo @leezard @uwa @miencha
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
[center][img]https://images2.imgbox.com/48/39/HWr9uM03_o.png[/img] slots are now closed
HWr9uM03_o.png
slots are now closed
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
ooo may i claim a custom comm slot? :O!!
ooo may i claim a custom comm slot? :O!!
~ Ux2iSVM.png ezgoIF2.png ~ywrA5FE.png mQ0CvT6.png ZlHPBW0.png
~~» code shop
~~» mass hatch
~~» gen1 sales
~~» accent sales
Whoops I'm back again, that windy background is just too good to say no [b]dragon :[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92901685][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=154&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=36&tertgene=24&winggene=23&wings=44&auth=55b23f8444a8b02687506edd94b16b80421fc8c6&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]dragon ID# :[/b] 92901685 [b]background vignette :[/b] Mistral Jamboree [b]payment method :[/b] Treasure [b]notes or requests :[/b] yes to bamboo border [rule] [b]dragon :[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56917092][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=22&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=156&tertgene=15&winggene=5&wings=41&auth=035cd95feca72f17623a029ec4df3a84aba3e8d5&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]dragon ID# :[/b] 56917092 [b]background vignette :[/b] Mistral Jamboree [b]payment method :[/b] Treasure [b]notes or requests :[/b] yes to bamboo border [rule] I'm on the go atm so I don't have time to double check prices atm, but just let me know how much it is and I'll send it asap! Thank you!
Whoops I'm back again, that windy background is just too good to say no

dragon : dragon?age=1&body=154&bodygene=19&breed=7&element=3&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=36&tertgene=24&winggene=23&wings=44&auth=55b23f8444a8b02687506edd94b16b80421fc8c6&dummyext=prev.png

dragon ID# : 92901685

background vignette : Mistral Jamboree

payment method : Treasure

notes or requests : yes to bamboo border

dragon : dragon?age=1&body=64&bodygene=22&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=156&tertgene=15&winggene=5&wings=41&auth=035cd95feca72f17623a029ec4df3a84aba3e8d5&dummyext=prev.png

dragon ID# : 56917092

background vignette : Mistral Jamboree

payment method : Treasure

notes or requests : yes to bamboo border

I'm on the go atm so I don't have time to double check prices atm, but just let me know how much it is and I'll send it asap! Thank you!
RazaSigRotate.gif AfamSig.gif
@creosote , absolutely ! feel free to fill out a regular form for it whenever you're ready , and i will probably DM you to sort out specifics later today 'v'
@creosote , absolutely ! feel free to fill out a regular form for it whenever you're ready , and i will probably DM you to sort out specifics later today 'v'
kxKb5baD_o.gif
mL4kJAC9_o.gif
MHs7fEzA_o.gif
@mem here's my form :D thank you so much!! dragon : [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45060][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/451/45060_350.png[/img][/url] dragon ID# : #45060 background vignette : could i get a version without, and a version with the midnight scene? payment method : gems o7 notes or requests : could you make his eyes white instead of pink please? for an outfit, i'd love if you could do his whole outfit minus the cobwebs! feel free to simplify his skin as needed though o/
@mem here's my form :D thank you so much!!

dragon :
45060_350.png

dragon ID# : #45060

background vignette : could i get a version without, and a version with the midnight scene?

payment method : gems o7

notes or requests : could you make his eyes white instead of pink please? for an outfit, i'd love if you could do his whole outfit minus the cobwebs! feel free to simplify his skin as needed though o/
~ Ux2iSVM.png ezgoIF2.png ~ywrA5FE.png mQ0CvT6.png ZlHPBW0.png
~~» code shop
~~» mass hatch
~~» gen1 sales
~~» accent sales