Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [closed] MistJam 2024 OOF Raffle
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22
@queerhyena
Hey! Sorry to bother, but a batch of dragons I sent earlier was recorded as 69 dragons but I only sent over 58 dragons!
@queerhyena
Hey! Sorry to bother, but a batch of dragons I sent earlier was recorded as 69 dragons but I only sent over 58 dragons!
@Turquai
not a bother! wonder how that happened /thinking
either way, i'll fix it rn :3
@Turquai
not a bother! wonder how that happened /thinking
either way, i'll fix it rn :3
eK7PP6Y.png
5hF3FGk.png
1vAtYxM.png FYXIaUn.png

YMPbu9R.png
thank u wind for picking up my mess today love u <3
thank u wind for picking up my mess today love u <3
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
CHOOSE-day start

LETS-A GO
CHOOSE-day start

LETS-A GO
hi sorry to bother, im about to send in 3 dragons, but just a question, how many tickets does a dragon get me wihtout bonuses? i been gone from fr for some time and just getting back into it but i cant find how many tickets a dragon is worth? did i compleatly miss it or is it not listed? i see the extra ticket info i just cant find the normal ticket per dragon/level

edit: someone said its in the spreadsheet but appear to not be listed in this forum raffle tread
hi sorry to bother, im about to send in 3 dragons, but just a question, how many tickets does a dragon get me wihtout bonuses? i been gone from fr for some time and just getting back into it but i cant find how many tickets a dragon is worth? did i compleatly miss it or is it not listed? i see the extra ticket info i just cant find the normal ticket per dragon/level

edit: someone said its in the spreadsheet but appear to not be listed in this forum raffle tread
tumblr_nrv1p6XXqj1unhfhho3_r1_100.png
@Nejibana
just letting ya know im about to send a few dragons, most are level 7 except 2 that is level 6 and 1 that is level 10, pinging as im sending some with different levels
@Nejibana
just letting ya know im about to send a few dragons, most are level 7 except 2 that is level 6 and 1 that is level 10, pinging as im sending some with different levels
@greenishechoes hi are you open to take some dragons?, i sent some to Nejibana but they have not been accepted and its been over 1 hour and i really need the space, so i i just send them to you intsead?
@greenishechoes hi are you open to take some dragons?, i sent some to Nejibana but they have not been accepted and its been over 1 hour and i really need the space, so i i just send them to you intsead?
@AphroditeLeFray yes I've got space!
@AphroditeLeFray yes I've got space!
NjJPX6N.pnghhbTKjR.pngPbVFk5l.png
@greenishechoes all dragons now sent, thanks you! i really didnt have any space, also you miss spelled my name in the ping but i checked often so i did see you reply anyway, thanks again

sent 1 last level7 that i missed someohow
@greenishechoes all dragons now sent, thanks you! i really didnt have any space, also you miss spelled my name in the ping but i checked often so i did see you reply anyway, thanks again

sent 1 last level7 that i missed someohow
@AphroditeLeFay oops! Glad you saw the ping anyway, and no problem!
@AphroditeLeFay oops! Glad you saw the ping anyway, and no problem!
NjJPX6N.pnghhbTKjR.pngPbVFk5l.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22