Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed! Thanks for participating!
Hello everyone! I'm back again this for more birthday cheer! i swear its not bait you can see i do this every year they both just happen to have very close together birthdays

March 18th (FR time) is spr1ng's birthday, and I want to give them a surprise for when they log on...

In exchange for a grab bag, comment on their user page (OR a PM) any time between March 18, 00:00 FR time -- March 18, 23:59 FR time (rollover)!

> If you would like to take a peek, their wishlist is linked here! <

Please let me know if you sent them any sort birthday wishes in this thread, and one of us will send you a grab bag through PM (please specify if you would rather receive a CR)! I'm only going to give away a max of 50 grab bags-- I'll post when I can't send anymore bags!

Thank you so much to everyone in advance! Have a great day/night!

*NOTE: Each bag will hopefully contain ~10g/kt in value. Some will be more valuable then others but should be the same. I'll include at least one 100kt valued item among them!
Hello everyone! I'm back again this for more birthday cheer! i swear its not bait you can see i do this every year they both just happen to have very close together birthdays

March 18th (FR time) is spr1ng's birthday, and I want to give them a surprise for when they log on...

In exchange for a grab bag, comment on their user page (OR a PM) any time between March 18, 00:00 FR time -- March 18, 23:59 FR time (rollover)!

> If you would like to take a peek, their wishlist is linked here! <

Please let me know if you sent them any sort birthday wishes in this thread, and one of us will send you a grab bag through PM (please specify if you would rather receive a CR)! I'm only going to give away a max of 50 grab bags-- I'll post when I can't send anymore bags!

Thank you so much to everyone in advance! Have a great day/night!

*NOTE: Each bag will hopefully contain ~10g/kt in value. Some will be more valuable then others but should be the same. I'll include at least one 100kt valued item among them!

S1cx8ZZ.png aPfqvmf.png
cNlQITm.png JvUa9ma.png
hrSE73S.png rR3twgq.png
@Interstellar6
Oh so we can send wishes right away?
@Interstellar6
Oh so we can send wishes right away?
Gummi-Left.pngGummi-Right.png
hello! sent a birthday profile comment to them! thanks for hosting this, it's so kind of you to do for them and for the community.
hello! sent a birthday profile comment to them! thanks for hosting this, it's so kind of you to do for them and for the community.
ezgif-com-resize.gifmlr1H8z.png7mA8Wfu.pngqGZwGPH.png
I sent a pm with a stack of bugs. The wishlist food and I saw some dergs eat bugs soo gifted them that.
Most of my dergs don't eat that many bugs
I sent a pm with a stack of bugs. The wishlist food and I saw some dergs eat bugs soo gifted them that.
Most of my dergs don't eat that many bugs
Gummi-Left.pngGummi-Right.png
Commented on their page and gave wishlist item! :)
Commented on their page and gave wishlist item! :)
I PM them
I PM them
sending them a PM with a wishlist skin :)
sending them a PM with a wishlist skin :)
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
Commented on their profile ^^ You're an amazing person for doing this for them [emoji=sandsurge tongue size=1]
Commented on their profile ^^
You're an amazing person for doing this for them
bump! thanks to everyone who has done so already!
bump! thanks to everyone who has done so already!

S1cx8ZZ.png aPfqvmf.png
cNlQITm.png JvUa9ma.png
hrSE73S.png rR3twgq.png
will send out tomorrow!
will send out tomorrow!

S1cx8ZZ.png aPfqvmf.png
cNlQITm.png JvUa9ma.png
hrSE73S.png rR3twgq.png