Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | You guys regret your flight?
It's not really a regret, because I love the Light Flight community, but one of these days I do really want to see what Wind is like. I really like wind atheistically and vibe wise. Maybe next year I'll hop over there for six months.
It's not really a regret, because I love the Light Flight community, but one of these days I do really want to see what Wind is like. I really like wind atheistically and vibe wise. Maybe next year I'll hop over there for six months.
I’ve been in lightning the whole time I’ve been playing. Took a thought at switching to wind but never did I don’t regret my choice our primal eyes are so gooood :3
I’ve been in lightning the whole time I’ve been playing. Took a thought at switching to wind but never did I don’t regret my choice our primal eyes are so gooood :3
bc9c8507869f3113339dc451b11e787a3cdce193.png
e7d3661fd609c8e0e30ed5683250eec94d379811.png
Do I regret choosing Arcane? Not really. I enjoy the eye color and the vibe and lore of the flight.

Do I contemplate switching from Arcane to Light to take advantage of the latter's Dom activity? Yes.
Do I regret choosing Arcane? Not really. I enjoy the eye color and the vibe and lore of the flight.

Do I contemplate switching from Arcane to Light to take advantage of the latter's Dom activity? Yes.
Fandragon directory here Wishlists here and here

Check out my dressing service:https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/3293238/1
No regrets here. I know who I am and Wind is where I belong.

When I've got my Light Sprite I might do a world tour though.
No regrets here. I know who I am and Wind is where I belong.

When I've got my Light Sprite I might do a world tour though.
Same!!

Maybe not regret but rather indecisiveness:
I love Plague, its aesthetics, its lore, its values, and (especially) the deity.

BUT! teal is my favorite color and A LOT of my scries are lightning… so lightning flight would probably be smart to move to.

But plague has good dominance ughhhhh
Same!!

Maybe not regret but rather indecisiveness:
I love Plague, its aesthetics, its lore, its values, and (especially) the deity.

BUT! teal is my favorite color and A LOT of my scries are lightning… so lightning flight would probably be smart to move to.

But plague has good dominance ughhhhh
[quote name="FL1GHT0F87" date="2024-03-18 12:28:46" ] Do I regret choosing Arcane? Not really. I enjoy the eye color and the vibe and lore of the flight. Do I contemplate switching from Arcane to Light to take advantage of the latter's Dom activity? Yes. [/quote] this is me to be honest, the only reason I'd really want to switch would be for dom, probably to earth or light. (though I contemplated fire for a while because I thought the locations/eyes/lore were cool.) Otherwise I really like arcane and the vibe and aesthetics suite my tastes (plus I don't really write new lore anymore but my whole 'clan lore' and my progen's lore is about the starwood strand and being devoted to the arcanist, so..)
FL1GHT0F87 wrote on 2024-03-18 12:28:46:

this is me to be honest, the only reason I'd really want to switch would be for dom, probably to earth or light. (though I contemplated fire for a while because I thought the locations/eyes/lore were cool.)

Otherwise I really like arcane and the vibe and aesthetics suite my tastes (plus I don't really write new lore anymore but my whole 'clan lore' and my progen's lore is about the starwood strand and being devoted to the arcanist, so..)
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
No way, Plague flight for [i]life![/i] [emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=plague rune size=1]
No way, Plague flight for life!
Not for a second! Light was the perfect fit back in 2015 when I started playing, and it still feels like home coming back this year after a long break. For aesthetics, I could see myself enjoying Arcane or Nature but I don't think I'll ever make a switch. [emoji=light rune size=1]
Not for a second! Light was the perfect fit back in 2015 when I started playing, and it still feels like home coming back this year after a long break.

For aesthetics, I could see myself enjoying Arcane or Nature but I don't think I'll ever make a switch.
6Sx7SSv.png
nahhh, still got my free flight change! i'm an acolight through and through [emoji=imperial laughing size=1] if i [i]had[/i] to change though, it'd be either earth for the dom or wind for the aesthetic
nahhh, still got my free flight change! i'm an acolight through and through

if i had to change though, it'd be either earth for the dom or wind for the aesthetic
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| i hope you have a good day!
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
Kind of? Earth eyes seem nice and so do the boulders/pebbles I've interacted with, but at the same time, I much prefer the Arcane aesthetic.

. . . . and my main lore is situated on the Arcane coast :(
Kind of? Earth eyes seem nice and so do the boulders/pebbles I've interacted with, but at the same time, I much prefer the Arcane aesthetic.

. . . . and my main lore is situated on the Arcane coast :(
3bEOp4c.png ebvHLqD.png Lseu1vC.png
Ping me if you want my attention.