Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you *had* to change your flight...
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
I've been Shadow since day 1 of joining the site and I have no plans to change that, buuuuut... if I had to change, I think I'd choose Earth! For many years Arcane was always my second choice due to its space/astronomy aesthetic, but semi-recently I've developed a severe side interest in caving and geology, and so I would absolutely love to have an Earth lair that focuses on cave horror and deep geological time. But alas, I love purple (+ my current lore) too much to leave </3
I've been Shadow since day 1 of joining the site and I have no plans to change that, buuuuut... if I had to change, I think I'd choose Earth! For many years Arcane was always my second choice due to its space/astronomy aesthetic, but semi-recently I've developed a severe side interest in caving and geology, and so I would absolutely love to have an Earth lair that focuses on cave horror and deep geological time. But alas, I love purple (+ my current lore) too much to leave </3
Satin Violets brot | they/them
+3 FR hours
FR blog
main blog
deviantArt
i'd probably go to wind!! i love their aesthetics n they r my second favorite flight to nature!
i'd probably go to wind!! i love their aesthetics n they r my second favorite flight to nature!
kpwiExq.gif
valley/garden
xe/she fr+3
I switched from Arcane to Light close to when I started, and Light has my heart, (for sentimental/personal reasons) but if I HAD to switch I would go back to Arcane! Or possibly Wind, and maybe, just maybe, Plague.
I switched from Arcane to Light close to when I started, and Light has my heart, (for sentimental/personal reasons) but if I HAD to switch I would go back to Arcane! Or possibly Wind, and maybe, just maybe, Plague.
2xvYPbw.png

» Astro

- Skin Shop
- Adopt Shop

» FR +1

- Please always ping me!
» Exalt Lair
- My name is Lightehouse.
- Formerly Astromanian.
i0phQ2L.gif
I would probably switch to wind or earth! Yall seem relaxed and like you always have fun events going on.
I would probably switch to wind or earth! Yall seem relaxed and like you always have fun events going on.
KnI4s46.gif gNCOtcY.png
Wishlist
I'd go back to arcane or to wind.
I'd go back to arcane or to wind.
I've been in Arcane for . . . . ever, really, so I think I'd go to Earth. It'd be nice to have Dom more than like . . . . three times a year. /hj

Other than that, I really like the eyes and the vibes pebbles give off.
I've been in Arcane for . . . . ever, really, so I think I'd go to Earth. It'd be nice to have Dom more than like . . . . three times a year. /hj

Other than that, I really like the eyes and the vibes pebbles give off.
3bEOp4c.pngRCx7Oc3.pngLseu1vC.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
If I had to move, I’d go to earth! They’re probably my favorite all-round eye color set, though fire primal is best primal.
If I had to move, I’d go to earth! They’re probably my favorite all-round eye color set, though fire primal is best primal.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
if i had to change my flight like if lightweaver were to disband the light flight in a fit of rebellion, you all will see me in ice!
if i had to change my flight like if lightweaver were to disband the light flight in a fit of rebellion, you all will see me in ice!
..........................52927620204-00a57591c5-o.png
NAMEflightriisng.png
they/she :: FR+0
i love my partner :3
p90UoHj.png
I'd probably go back to plague, I love that apocalyptic kinda of feel both my current flight (lighting) and plague have.
I'd probably go back to plague, I love that apocalyptic kinda of feel both my current flight (lighting) and plague have.
|Ello I'm Awoken, She/her, FR+8, I am a bunch of lizards in a coat, Profile dragon|
WyB8X7e.jpg
probably earth tbh. i'm crazy into dom, and they seem like the other Big Dom Flight. i just like dom ::]
probably earth tbh. i'm crazy into dom, and they seem like the other Big Dom Flight. i just like dom ::]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13