Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Super Smash Bros 2014
Hermagerd guys it's finally announced!

Super Smash Bros 4 for Wii U and 3DS.

New characters include Villager from Animal Crossing and Wii Fit Trainer. No I'm not joking.

Also Megaman.

Yes that one.

In Super Smash Brothers.

There is going to be a game with Mario, Sonic, and Megaman in one game.

Commence simultaneous nerdgasm across the world.

Hermagerd guys it's finally announced!

Super Smash Bros 4 for Wii U and 3DS.

New characters include Villager from Animal Crossing and Wii Fit Trainer. No I'm not joking.

Also Megaman.

Yes that one.

In Super Smash Brothers.

There is going to be a game with Mario, Sonic, and Megaman in one game.

Commence simultaneous nerdgasm across the world.

ybwf4f9.gif
But Sonic hasn't been officially confirmed yet! I personally think he's likely to go, otherwise the roster might be too full of non-Nintendo characters.
But Sonic hasn't been officially confirmed yet! I personally think he's likely to go, otherwise the roster might be too full of non-Nintendo characters.
Oh gosh this looks beautiful Q_Q Makes me wish I have a 3DS OTL
Oh gosh this looks beautiful Q_Q Makes me wish I have a 3DS OTL
m16OKP.jpeg
Personally, I think he's an autoconfirm, seeing as how everybody expects him to be in the game. Actually, Megaman was also supposed to be in Brawl along with Sonic, so this could have happened much sooner.
Personally, I think he's an autoconfirm, seeing as how everybody expects him to be in the game. Actually, Megaman was also supposed to be in Brawl along with Sonic, so this could have happened much sooner.
ybwf4f9.gif
Villager is such a great addition, haha.

He's a natural born killer, man. Just stares at you, smiles... and BAM, you fall in a pitfall and get the axe.

And Wii Fit Trainer, I'm dying, this is so great. xD They wouldn't even need any other new characters, just these guys make the game, hahah.
Villager is such a great addition, haha.

He's a natural born killer, man. Just stares at you, smiles... and BAM, you fall in a pitfall and get the axe.

And Wii Fit Trainer, I'm dying, this is so great. xD They wouldn't even need any other new characters, just these guys make the game, hahah.
You mean a release year's been announced (I glanced at wikipedia)?
As I've been aware of this for a bit, but not anywhere near as long as some, if it really was announced at 2011's E3 as the wikipedia article suggests.
You mean a release year's been announced (I glanced at wikipedia)?
As I've been aware of this for a bit, but not anywhere near as long as some, if it really was announced at 2011's E3 as the wikipedia article suggests.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
O_O I might have to get a 3DSXL for this (and New Leaf).
O_O I might have to get a 3DSXL for this (and New Leaf).
NHzYzMb.png
I'm really not sure how to feel about the Wii Fit trainer. On one hand, she doesn't seem to fit with the overall feel of Smash Bros., but she's a really interesting-looking character despite that. I love her Final Smash.
I'm really not sure how to feel about the Wii Fit trainer. On one hand, she doesn't seem to fit with the overall feel of Smash Bros., but she's a really interesting-looking character despite that. I love her Final Smash.
harmony ♥ 26 ♥ she/they
iXdY.png
can't wait
can't wait
unique and quirky signature