Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lynx's Art Shop ~ OPEN (RLC)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@pachirisu @balthy @cumulus

2 RLC slots open! Some new commission options too. And since pinglists have been revamped since I was last open you can now find the widgets to sign yourself up at the top of the first post if you're interested :)
@pachirisu @balthy @cumulus

2 RLC slots open! Some new commission options too. And since pinglists have been revamped since I was last open you can now find the widgets to sign yourself up at the top of the first post if you're interested :)
vkR3YKI.png
@FRC Commissions

Opening 1 FRC slot! Reminder that I'm currently only accepting non-rendered style commissions for g/t.

RLC slots are both still available for all commission options.
@FRC Commissions

Opening 1 FRC slot! Reminder that I'm currently only accepting non-rendered style commissions for g/t.

RLC slots are both still available for all commission options.
vkR3YKI.png
@lynxnothinks YES HI HELLO I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO GRAB THAT THERE FRC SPOT >:3 Link/image of character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90015050][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/900151/90015050_350.png[/img][/url] Payment type: 3k in gems! Commission type: Fullbody colored, simple shading Anything else you'd like me to know: Pig's got a more detailed outline [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1silw375nVE7KBZKo3YdIP5k3fluONXUQkdpMWjkj-m0/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]- it includes the bulk of what his apparel/accent are typically interpreted as! I'm full willing to go dealer's choice on anthro or feral style, so long as he's depicted as a kind of smug/domineering/self-confident sort. For FR dragons - Apparel or skin/accent: Yes please!
@lynxnothinks
YES HI HELLO I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO GRAB THAT THERE FRC SPOT >:3

Link/image of character:
90015050_350.png
Payment type: 3k in gems!
Commission type: Fullbody colored, simple shading
Anything else you'd like me to know: Pig's got a more detailed outline here- it includes the bulk of what his apparel/accent are typically interpreted as! I'm full willing to go dealer's choice on anthro or feral style, so long as he's depicted as a kind of smug/domineering/self-confident sort.
For FR dragons - Apparel or skin/accent: Yes please!
e854296a4a9e15af687f87d45741c614ee367b71.png
@Ringleader Hi! I'd be happy to take on this commission, but just to let you know that with my currency ratios + complexity charge the price would come closer to 5000kt/g. Let me know if that's still okay and I can put you in the slot once I've got confirmation :)
@Ringleader Hi! I'd be happy to take on this commission, but just to let you know that with my currency ratios + complexity charge the price would come closer to 5000kt/g. Let me know if that's still okay and I can put you in the slot once I've got confirmation :)
vkR3YKI.png
@lynxnothinks I can absolutely still do that if you're willing to do 3000 in gems and 2mil treasure to meet the total?
@lynxnothinks I can absolutely still do that if you're willing to do 3000 in gems and 2mil treasure to meet the total?
@Ringleader Yep that's great, send that over CR when you can and I'll put your name down!
@Ringleader Yep that's great, send that over CR when you can and I'll put your name down!
vkR3YKI.png
@lynxnothinks CR sent!
@lynxnothinks CR sent!
bump
bump
vkR3YKI.png
Bump
Bump
vkR3YKI.png
Bump
Bump