Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Undertide Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47
Dang, this is amazing?!!! Thank you guys!!!
Dang, this is amazing?!!! Thank you guys!!!
Illustration24.png
You're doing amazing, FR Team!! <3
You're doing amazing, FR Team!! <3
H605BRf.png
What a weird looking jellyfish
What a weird looking jellyfish
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
FR team went big today
FR team went big today
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
Is Gliders going to get a parchment version?
Is Gliders going to get a parchment version?
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Love this QOL update! Thank you devs [emoji=gold crown size=1]
Love this QOL update! Thank you devs
Thank you admins for my life (separating modern and ancient gene marketplace tabs)
Thank you admins for my life (separating modern and ancient gene marketplace tabs)
They/them | FR+0
My accent hunt thread

LF Marigold/Moss/Oilslick
Earth dragon!
tumblr_ofmwk0DOBt1u3wsjco2_250.png please feel free to PM me about any auctions/dragons to haggle or offer trades

i hoard garden snails (218) | avi // rep
Jelly and Medusa yippee

Oooioooooh jelly is like soap stains!!!!
Jelly and Medusa yippee

Oooioooooh jelly is like soap stains!!!!
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
space for a new post
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
This update is WONDERFUL, maybe I'll actually get me a lil' eel friend!

Veils next tho, please?? They still have so few genes (maybe even the least amount? I don't recall them getting an expansion) and they're my favorite. I'd buy SO MANY MORE gems for veil scrolls if they had more options!
This update is WONDERFUL, maybe I'll actually get me a lil' eel friend!

Veils next tho, please?? They still have so few genes (maybe even the least amount? I don't recall them getting an expansion) and they're my favorite. I'd buy SO MANY MORE gems for veil scrolls if they had more options!
image0.png
Loving the Undertide expansion~. I adore the breed, but found myself not using it as much as I want because of the smaller gene selection compared to others. I'm happy to see them shine! Especially with that Blossom!! I also really appreciate the QOL update to the Marketplace. I'd been hoping for a separate Mordern and Ancient tab for a while, and I'm glad to see it's real now~. I had also been hoping for the "parchment" idea for the Ancient exclusives - but I hope to see it taken a step further. I think [i]all[/i] Ancient genes should sold/acquired as a base "parchment", which then of course can be exchanged at Glass and Gloss's for the specific breed the player wants. I feel like, even with the tab split, the bloat in the Ancient gene tab will get overlarge over time. Also hoping for an Ancient gene/breed filter in the auction house. The new naming scheme has been very cumbersome to use. Alright. There are my two cents. Seriously though, I really appreciate everything you all have done [emoji=familiar heart size=1].
Loving the Undertide expansion~. I adore the breed, but found myself not using it as much as I want because of the smaller gene selection compared to others. I'm happy to see them shine! Especially with that Blossom!!

I also really appreciate the QOL update to the Marketplace. I'd been hoping for a separate Mordern and Ancient tab for a while, and I'm glad to see it's real now~.
I had also been hoping for the "parchment" idea for the Ancient exclusives - but I hope to see it taken a step further. I think all Ancient genes should sold/acquired as a base "parchment", which then of course can be exchanged at Glass and Gloss's for the specific breed the player wants. I feel like, even with the tab split, the bloat in the Ancient gene tab will get overlarge over time.
Also hoping for an Ancient gene/breed filter in the auction house. The new naming scheme has been very cumbersome to use.

Alright. There are my two cents. Seriously though, I really appreciate everything you all have done .
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47