Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Shame's Skin Shop [pcf skincent]
1 2 3 4
this ping is another reminder to please send in your prepayment so that i can afford blueprints ^^

reminder: these skins are 750g/kt

JUST THAT MUCH AWAY:
@PtolemyII @souls @Raeliana

BUT YOU COULDN'T HELP IT:
@Raeliana

Please send your payment through PM/CR. I also do recommend you add the name of the skin(s) youre paying for (for my own sake), but it is optional!
this ping is another reminder to please send in your prepayment so that i can afford blueprints ^^

reminder: these skins are 750g/kt

JUST THAT MUCH AWAY:
@PtolemyII @souls @Raeliana

BUT YOU COULDN'T HELP IT:
@Raeliana

Please send your payment through PM/CR. I also do recommend you add the name of the skin(s) youre paying for (for my own sake), but it is optional!
G6Rn0iOP_o.png
update: all three skins have been sent out for approval, however please note that i have a history of being denied several times due to how visible the lines and shadows are. If that occurs, i do urge everyone to please be patient with me!
update: all three skins have been sent out for approval, however please note that i have a history of being denied several times due to how visible the lines and shadows are. If that occurs, i do urge everyone to please be patient with me!
G6Rn0iOP_o.png
[center][emoji=gold crown size=1][/center] [center]preorders are still open![/center]
preorders are still open!
G6Rn0iOP_o.png
[center][emoji=gold crown size=1][/center]
G6Rn0iOP_o.png
[center][emoji=gold crown size=1][/center] [center]preorders are still open![/center]
G6Rn0iOP_o.png
update: all three skins have been denied because of lines and shadows, thus i have updated them and sent them back in! i urge those who already sent in their payment to be patient [weep]
update: all three skins have been denied because of lines and shadows, thus i have updated them and sent them back in! i urge those who already sent in their payment to be patient [weep]
G6Rn0iOP_o.png
G6Rn0iOP_o.png
update: skins have been denied again, but it should be accepted the next time it goes through the queue. Thank yall so much for the wait and preorders are still open for now
update: skins have been denied again, but it should be accepted the next time it goes through the queue. Thank yall so much for the wait and preorders are still open for now
G6Rn0iOP_o.png
Hi! Wanted to ask whether we should send payment (Just That Much Away; treasure slot) or wait for the PA. Assuming the latter since we didn't get a prepayment ping, but wanted to ask just in case.
Hi! Wanted to ask whether we should send payment (Just That Much Away; treasure slot) or wait for the PA. Assuming the latter since we didn't get a prepayment ping, but wanted to ask just in case.
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
@IAmNoHere Hello! You can either: 1) Send payment now and receive a 1t PA when the skins come back 2) or receive a PA for the full price when the skins come back I havent pinged those who signed up later than my first pings, so its up to you! I am keeping track of those who have preferred to prepay [emoji=mirror size=1]
@IAmNoHere

Hello! You can either:
1) Send payment now and receive a 1t PA when the skins come back
2) or receive a PA for the full price when the skins come back

I havent pinged those who signed up later than my first pings, so its up to you! I am keeping track of those who have preferred to prepay
G6Rn0iOP_o.png
1 2 3 4