Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Augmented Apparel
Just liquified nearly everything in the materials/other tabs of my hoard for this. Not my proudest moment, but at least I've completed the set.
Just liquified nearly everything in the materials/other tabs of my hoard for this. Not my proudest moment, but at least I've completed the set.
Q5eZhV2.png
[center]Dope [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78043817][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/780439/78043817_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Dope
78043817_350.png
Just a reminder to take care of your self!
Wishlist
shadow.gif
AAAA YES WE NEED MORE APPAREL WITH FRONT AND BACK OPTIONS ONLY Sorry for yelling so much but omg this is exactly what I've wanted for apparel since I started playing!!! I would not mind old apparel reworks or making future sets like this to fit the front and back leg format if at all possible
AAAA YES WE NEED MORE APPAREL WITH FRONT AND BACK OPTIONS ONLY Sorry for yelling so much but omg this is exactly what I've wanted for apparel since I started playing!!! I would not mind old apparel reworks or making future sets like this to fit the front and back leg format if at all possible
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o3_100.pngQjJ9i4E.giftumblr_inline_paefnd80ee1r16a5d_540.png
This apparel isn't really my thing, but I am happy to see a new apparel release and that so many people are enjoying it!
This apparel isn't really my thing, but I am happy to see a new apparel release and that so many people are enjoying it!
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
Oni mask fans won today with the jaw enhancements.
Oni mask fans won today with the jaw enhancements.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
ooooo fancy
ooooo fancy
218c07bf1ddf9df8c8419ae2b265f377d600f1e0.jpg
Hope we get chef apparel soon lol

Glad people are enjoying it
Hope we get chef apparel soon lol

Glad people are enjoying it