Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What not to say to a Newbie
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Shamura
they leave your lair, never to be seen again, make absolutely sure you don't awaken your familiars
q: i accidentally hoard-sold an egg, what do i do?
@Shamura
they leave your lair, never to be seen again, make absolutely sure you don't awaken your familiars
q: i accidentally hoard-sold an egg, what do i do?

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
@Transkovsky

Q: i accidentally hoard-sold an egg, what do i do?

A: Worry not! This just means you sold it to the Marketplace - check back there every so often, it'll show up for sale eventually and you'll be able to buy it back. Just make sure you get to it before some other user snatches it up. You only sold them one, after all!

Q: What's with the little star/s under everyone's profile picture and name in the Forums?
@Transkovsky

Q: i accidentally hoard-sold an egg, what do i do?

A: Worry not! This just means you sold it to the Marketplace - check back there every so often, it'll show up for sale eventually and you'll be able to buy it back. Just make sure you get to it before some other user snatches it up. You only sold them one, after all!

Q: What's with the little star/s under everyone's profile picture and name in the Forums?
it/he/they/He - FR Time +3 - Wishlist - Fandragons
14539.png17499.png 17500.png14538.png
@retcondite

A: fun points! the more Fun Points someone has, the more stuff they get daily. notably, you can steal another user's Fun Points at any moment, but this feature only unlocks when you have at least three Fun Points. people can steal your Fun Points at any amount of Fun Points, however. running out of Fun Points permanently locks your account :(
----
Q: what's the importance of a flight? what's the best one to join?
@retcondite

A: fun points! the more Fun Points someone has, the more stuff they get daily. notably, you can steal another user's Fun Points at any moment, but this feature only unlocks when you have at least three Fun Points. people can steal your Fun Points at any amount of Fun Points, however. running out of Fun Points permanently locks your account :(
----
Q: what's the importance of a flight? what's the best one to join?
3fda031692d05b62d61f65ce2b2b0a8d5846e2f4.png hi, i'm realu!
-he/him
-fandragon enjoyer
-aberration collector
-krak-on splat roller main
-full of delicious soups and stews

@retcondite
You have to buy the starmap or constellation gene from the Gem MP to unlock one star, then for each ten dragons with starmap/constellation you have, you get one more star... until the shiny one, which needs 100 dragons with Starmap/Constellation!
@Realuity
Your flight locks an amount of flight currency you can get... you can get infinite amounts of your flight's fest currency, but other flights can get a maximum of a stack of fest currency for each flight except their own. :(

Where do the Roundsey dragon prizes come from?

(sniped)
@retcondite
You have to buy the starmap or constellation gene from the Gem MP to unlock one star, then for each ten dragons with starmap/constellation you have, you get one more star... until the shiny one, which needs 100 dragons with Starmap/Constellation!
@Realuity
Your flight locks an amount of flight currency you can get... you can get infinite amounts of your flight's fest currency, but other flights can get a maximum of a stack of fest currency for each flight except their own. :(

Where do the Roundsey dragon prizes come from?

(sniped)
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
@Swiftstrike5
Roundsey dragon prizes are randomly selected from the dragons exalted during the previous raffle.
I just found an egg. What do I do with it?
@Swiftstrike5
Roundsey dragon prizes are randomly selected from the dragons exalted during the previous raffle.
I just found an egg. What do I do with it?
pSn2GKM.png
@Defure

Despite the misleading name, they all hatch into nothing. You can't even melt them down so just hoardsell them :(

---

What are research notes for?
@Defure

Despite the misleading name, they all hatch into nothing. You can't even melt them down so just hoardsell them :(

---

What are research notes for?
ZPsmZvN.png91183757.png
@Konz
research notes make you dig up rarer items! don't send them to your friends, because then they'll get all the cool stuff and you won't.

what happens if my dragons die in the coliseum?
@Konz
research notes make you dig up rarer items! don't send them to your friends, because then they'll get all the cool stuff and you won't.

what happens if my dragons die in the coliseum?
QSVqUJe.png
acherontia
it/its
pink critter enjoyer
@acherontian
The dead dragons become zombies and will start eating your other dragons if you don't exalt them

How do you get more lair space?
@acherontian
The dead dragons become zombies and will start eating your other dragons if you don't exalt them

How do you get more lair space?
DragonIC_Big.png PsychicIC_Big.png
@ShinySalamence,
By bullying the Devs into it. How else?

What is the best way to get familiars?
@ShinySalamence,
By bullying the Devs into it. How else?

What is the best way to get familiars?
mxKfJDB.png7ntZZGM.png
wh3Tiip.pngm0OgmQP.png
LGvol4P.png5vnsOgE.png
MQadkUW.pngcZOnhJ9.png
eRwbrSc.pngUawspVz.png
Np4NxIR.pngfkWjutW.png
@HandUnit
If you save up a full stack of certain food items, a prompt will appear allowing you to claim the corresponding familiar.
-
What is the Hibernal Den for?
@HandUnit
If you save up a full stack of certain food items, a prompt will appear allowing you to claim the corresponding familiar.
-
What is the Hibernal Den for?
he/him/any pronouns
FR+0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15