Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would dragon hybrids work?
1 2 3
@RallraxAuri OMG YEAH..... *eyes get big and wet*
also, similar to what NightmareValley said earlier, i think some hybrids could look like theyre 'pure bred' and others could look like an insane hodgepodge of different breeds...so awesome.. could u imagine.....
@RallraxAuri OMG YEAH..... *eyes get big and wet*
also, similar to what NightmareValley said earlier, i think some hybrids could look like theyre 'pure bred' and others could look like an insane hodgepodge of different breeds...so awesome.. could u imagine.....
473faa443895845aae732d5ce2f6cc37310e49f5.gif
@clowncircus I have ideas with this theory now [emoji=skull size=1] This guy now has a hybrid design in his bio lmao [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91506903][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/915070/91506903_350.png[/img][/url]
@clowncircus

I have ideas with this theory now
This guy now has a hybrid design in his bio lmao

91506903_350.png
8-BADFBF9-7-B11-4-F4-E-A48-C-0-FD2320-DF1-F8.png
Since we can breed scroll dragons... a hybrid should be possible. Stuck between the two "whole" breeds.
Since we can breed scroll dragons... a hybrid should be possible. Stuck between the two "whole" breeds.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I adore the concept of FR dragon hybrids and given that having hatchlings is canonically just a magic process it seems entirely plausible!
In my headcannon, a lot of the dragons is my lair are either direct hybrids or variant forms of a breed that is a result of such generations ago; it brings in a lot of flavor when drawing them and makes it really fun
I adore the concept of FR dragon hybrids and given that having hatchlings is canonically just a magic process it seems entirely plausible!
In my headcannon, a lot of the dragons is my lair are either direct hybrids or variant forms of a breed that is a result of such generations ago; it brings in a lot of flavor when drawing them and makes it really fun
79079225_0jqAX51OAKtksya.png
I would imagine modern dragons probably would, at least a little, since they can freely interbreed among each other despite the massive differences between them with no issue. And we know there's natural variation among individuals that differs from the site artwork (bogsneak fins for example).

Ancients probably can't.

Admittedly it was the one thing that disappointed me a little as a new player because Monster Rancher was one of my favorite games growing up and one of my favorite things to do was slap two monsters together and see what I got. Sometimes you'd get a monster that looks like one (body shape) but with coloring/abilities of the other, sometimes you'd get the opposite, and very rarely you'd get something totally new! (like say if the two mons you slapped together were hybrids themselves). There really hasn't been another game that hit that itch for me. I was kinda hoping we'd have something like that when I joined. But it's fine. FR is still a great game, and after all I'm still here playing.
I would imagine modern dragons probably would, at least a little, since they can freely interbreed among each other despite the massive differences between them with no issue. And we know there's natural variation among individuals that differs from the site artwork (bogsneak fins for example).

Ancients probably can't.

Admittedly it was the one thing that disappointed me a little as a new player because Monster Rancher was one of my favorite games growing up and one of my favorite things to do was slap two monsters together and see what I got. Sometimes you'd get a monster that looks like one (body shape) but with coloring/abilities of the other, sometimes you'd get the opposite, and very rarely you'd get something totally new! (like say if the two mons you slapped together were hybrids themselves). There really hasn't been another game that hit that itch for me. I was kinda hoping we'd have something like that when I joined. But it's fine. FR is still a great game, and after all I'm still here playing.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Imagine a spiral with fur...
Imagine a spiral with fur...
Oh yeah, I'm reminded of that one thread that was floating around FRD where somebody made a bunch of "cursed hybrids" in photoshop. I remember some of them were actually really well made and looked really cool.

Anyone remember that?
Oh yeah, I'm reminded of that one thread that was floating around FRD where somebody made a bunch of "cursed hybrids" in photoshop. I remember some of them were actually really well made and looked really cool.

Anyone remember that?
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
I don't have any hybrids in my lore/clan but I do own a abb/veil oc on toyhouse!
I don't have any hybrids in my lore/clan but I do own a abb/veil oc on toyhouse!
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
[quote name="@RallraxAuri" date="2024-01-10 11:31:54" ] I have ideas with this theory now [emoji=skull size=1] This guy now has a hybrid design in his bio lmao [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91506903][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/915070/91506903_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] (hope you don't mind the ping) SDSFJSKDJGKGH SO ADORABLE !!! the p a w s i'm enamored
@RallraxAuri wrote on 2024-01-10 11:31:54:
I have ideas with this theory now
This guy now has a hybrid design in his bio lmao

91506903_350.png
(hope you don't mind the ping) SDSFJSKDJGKGH SO ADORABLE !!! the p a w s i'm enamored
4350.png hey there! i would appreciate any sci-fi book recommendations, hit me up if you feel like it! (unrelated to the picture of barry bee benson)
Osiem has done a lot of art of hypothetical dragon hybrids and I love their designs! Haven't used any in my lore because it's hard for me for ignore the canon art to that far of an extent, but I have thought about it.
Osiem has done a lot of art of hypothetical dragon hybrids and I love their designs! Haven't used any in my lore because it's hard for me for ignore the canon art to that far of an extent, but I have thought about it.
xxxxxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
1 2 3