Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Surprise Boxes !
1 2 ... 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 ... 1541 1542
I'll take box 1, please. Thank you very much.
@BeansGalore
I'll take box 1, please. Thank you very much.
@BeansGalore
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
@beansgalore
I'll take two please :3
@beansgalore
I'll take two please :3
blessed.png.....................................................blessed.png
@BeansGalore
Box 3 please!
@BeansGalore
Box 3 please!
23?cb=20180325021811.jpegzsUNWgB.pngKaFFSUA.png
@TwilightToxin You tear open the pretty wrapping paper, revealing a few magic apparel items! [item= Golden Starswirl][item= Sky Crystal][item= Fanciful Casting] @bluebird3 The little fae holds the box out to you despite it being quite large for him to carry, and you open it to find another fae, who has a little wand in her mouth. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86500799][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/865008/86500799_350.png[/img][/url] + [item= First Wish] @TerribleUsername You take the little ribbon flowers off of the box, and open it, hearing the squeaking of a Primrose Mith and her fellow Brown Spotted Mith. [item= Primrose Mith][item=Brown-Spotted Mith] Sending CRs in a moment!
@TwilightToxin You tear open the pretty wrapping paper, revealing a few magic apparel items!

Golden Starswirl Sky Crystal Fanciful Casting

@bluebird3 The little fae holds the box out to you despite it being quite large for him to carry, and you open it to find another fae, who has a little wand in her mouth.

86500799_350.png + First Wish

@TerribleUsername You take the little ribbon flowers off of the box, and open it, hearing the squeaking of a Primrose Mith and her fellow Brown Spotted Mith.

Primrose Mith Brown-Spotted Mith

Sending CRs in a moment!

I’d love if you stopped by!
Hatchery
Art Shop
While hunting, you stumble upon three boxes in a clearing.

The first box is rather large, and made of glass. The box is filled with murky water and you can't quite tell what's inside.

The second box is the size of a shipping container, and you recognize it as one often used to transport zoo animals. There's rustling coming from inside.

The third box is made of some type of hardened metal. I bet it's valuable.
While hunting, you stumble upon three boxes in a clearing.

The first box is rather large, and made of glass. The box is filled with murky water and you can't quite tell what's inside.

The second box is the size of a shipping container, and you recognize it as one often used to transport zoo animals. There's rustling coming from inside.

The third box is made of some type of hardened metal. I bet it's valuable.
@bluebird3
Box 1 please!
@bluebird3
Box 1 please!
LohCDcp.png ytkEBod.png
xKIpW2A.png
N16btBO.png
JDlFtpY.png
WFpPzZn.png
Kw9RNSr.png
ebjDWAS.png
M2CpeZd.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
AmM7lRQ.png
lHX3YIL.png
u1wgsSN.png
k1dKQyg.png
7QPP3Mi.png
OP663nl.png
7ewyNmz.png
TdTJOrw.png
1mHo60x.png
BMbHYAh.png
75OS6st.png
3M48cU6.png
8GgdVkW.png
UhnDhXp.png
zfV3rxA.png
@bluebird3 I'll snag box 2 pls!
@bluebird3 I'll snag box 2 pls!
Orange_Button_2.png
@bluebird3 I'll take box 3 then!!
@bluebird3 I'll take box 3 then!!
[center]@bubblyostrich You approach the first box, looking for a way to open it. There appears to be a latch at the top, and you reach up and flip it upwards. With this, the entire box came apart, soaking you and everything around you with water. As you peel the seaweed off your eyes, you come face-to-face with a very happy looking bear. He seems grateful you freed him. [item=wavebreak snarler] @cosmored The second box was easy enough to open, but it had to face the right direction. As you heave the box the right side up (as indicated by the "open here" label), you hear something rustling and... barking? In protest, maybe? You finally break it open and... Puppies!! [item=pomeranian][item=sussex spaniel] @shalex The last box in the clearing was made of some type of metal. Curious, you approach the box. It has rounded edges, and it's shiny and green and... moving? Wait a minute. You reach the box, just in time for you to realize it isn't a box at all. It's a dragon! Seems like he was protecting something. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91330065][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/913301/91330065_350.png[/img][/url] [item= gilded decorative chest]x3
@bubblyostrich
You approach the first box, looking for a way to open it. There appears to be a latch at the top, and you reach up and flip it upwards. With this, the entire box came apart, soaking you and everything around you with water. As you peel the seaweed off your eyes, you come face-to-face with a very happy looking bear. He seems grateful you freed him.
Wavebreak Snarler

@cosmored
The second box was easy enough to open, but it had to face the right direction. As you heave the box the right side up (as indicated by the "open here" label), you hear something rustling and... barking? In protest, maybe? You finally break it open and... Puppies!!
Pomeranian Sussex Spaniel

@shalex
The last box in the clearing was made of some type of metal. Curious, you approach the box. It has rounded edges, and it's shiny and green and... moving? Wait a minute. You reach the box, just in time for you to realize it isn't a box at all. It's a dragon! Seems like he was protecting something.
91330065_350.png
Gilded Decorative Chest x3
Box 1:[emoji=arcanist's runestone size=1](@/GrimmAndReaper) Box 2:[emoji=gust size=1](@/Glowl) Box 3:[emoji=puzzle piece purple size=1]
Box 1:(@/GrimmAndReaper)

Box 2:(@/Glowl)

Box 3:
1 2 ... 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 ... 1541 1542