Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gene Name Changes
1 2 3 4 5
support for using “(modern)” instead of the current solution. i used to be able to search “fade (u” to get fade for undertides, for example, but now i need to type “undertide gene: fade”. very nitpicky, but it’s already a bit annoying for me with the currently implemented changes
support for using “(modern)” instead of the current solution. i used to be able to search “fade (u” to get fade for undertides, for example, but now i need to type “undertide gene: fade”. very nitpicky, but it’s already a bit annoying for me with the currently implemented changes
I'm bumping this again. Since we went through this change can we at least finally rename the remove gene scrolls to Basic gene scrolls. It's not really in the spirit of this suggestion but it would fall under the "making it easier to search" philosophy
I'm bumping this again. Since we went through this change can we at least finally rename the remove gene scrolls to Basic gene scrolls. It's not really in the spirit of this suggestion but it would fall under the "making it easier to search" philosophy
fo11Vhp.png
One sad little christmas eve bump.
One sad little christmas eve bump.
gs8As9u.png
I came here to make a similar suggestion, and I'm glad other players are on the same page. Perhaps the name config of Type Breed Gene: Name works for back-end things, but it is so much more cumbersome for players to use. (I apologize if I end up repeating other things people have said, I haven't read through the whole thread here.)
My previous method of searching for genes in the AH just came with the understanding that looking for the modern version would take a couple more clicks. But looking up Ancient versions worked fine: all I would do is type Name (first letters of breed and it would pop up. Now I have to type practically the entire gene name, and as someone who struggles with hand and wrist pain, it's not only annoying but potentially painful if I'm looking up multiple genes at once. Would appreciate either a simple dropdown or reverting everything back and just adding the (modern) tag to modern genes.
I came here to make a similar suggestion, and I'm glad other players are on the same page. Perhaps the name config of Type Breed Gene: Name works for back-end things, but it is so much more cumbersome for players to use. (I apologize if I end up repeating other things people have said, I haven't read through the whole thread here.)
My previous method of searching for genes in the AH just came with the understanding that looking for the modern version would take a couple more clicks. But looking up Ancient versions worked fine: all I would do is type Name (first letters of breed and it would pop up. Now I have to type practically the entire gene name, and as someone who struggles with hand and wrist pain, it's not only annoying but potentially painful if I'm looking up multiple genes at once. Would appreciate either a simple dropdown or reverting everything back and just adding the (modern) tag to modern genes.
1 2 3 4 5