Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Game Repeatedly Crashing / Freezing
It's really insane, I literally cannot have the site open for more than like two minutes. It's really awful. It just completely freezes and restarts almost all progress repetitively.
It's really insane, I literally cannot have the site open for more than like two minutes. It's really awful. It just completely freezes and restarts almost all progress repetitively.
cDDSaqc.png
@Warbreaker Me too, crashes random tabs that I am not even on at the time, along with the one I am on.. So random and weird imp.

I'm glad to know that this is a site thing and not a 'my computer' thing. However, it is still just as an annoying thing!
@Warbreaker Me too, crashes random tabs that I am not even on at the time, along with the one I am on.. So random and weird imp.

I'm glad to know that this is a site thing and not a 'my computer' thing. However, it is still just as an annoying thing!
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
Also, it might be nice if the team could put something up on the main page addressing this issue for those who might be having it and haven't found this thread yet.
Also, it might be nice if the team could put something up on the main page addressing this issue for those who might be having it and haven't found this thread yet.
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
LOL Had it crash so hard it couldn't even fully load the picture but this is the Adobe ad with the jaguar in it Microsoft Edge browser [img]https://i.imgur.com/krNmzAT.png[/img] EDIT// Screened this about 6 minutes ago and took a bit to upload it, the page still has not unfrozen in this time EDIT2// Opened another tab and it crashed before the ad even loaded, holy cow
LOL Had it crash so hard it couldn't even fully load the picture but this is the Adobe ad with the jaguar in it

Microsoft Edge browser

krNmzAT.png

EDIT// Screened this about 6 minutes ago and took a bit to upload it, the page still has not unfrozen in this time

EDIT2// Opened another tab and it crashed before the ad even loaded, holy cow
They/them | FR+0
My accent hunt thread

LF Marigold/Moss/Oilslick
G1 Earth dragon!
tumblr_ofmwk0DOBt1u3wsjco2_250.png please feel free to PM me about any auctions/dragons to haggle or offer trades

i hoard garden snails (218) | avatar // rep
Been having this issue too. Can’t even bond with familiars because every click lags and crashes multiple times a day.
Been having this issue too. Can’t even bond with familiars because every click lags and crashes multiple times a day.
TpTCUoN.gifP1izmZ1.gifLxZOZ2U.gif
uJQbRsv.gif6JIy3ZH.gifwgm0o0R.gif
[quote name="AtomicCosmos" date="2023-12-14 20:37:48" ] Been having this issue too. Can’t even bond with familiars because every click lags and crashes multiple times a day. [/quote] Really hoping this is fixed by NotN…
AtomicCosmos wrote on 2023-12-14 20:37:48:

Really hoping this is fixed by NotN…
NISHTA [X] THEY/HE [X] 21+

Neurodivergent (aka not trying to be any type of way, just how I am and promise I'm not mad at you)
wtSJOE3.png
So I got this message when I clicked the okay button brewing a primary gene: stitched at Baldwin.
Quote:
It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.

If you post a report, please include the following information:

https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create/commit

Undefined variable: content (View: /home/flightri/laravel/app/views/layouts/onecol-default.blade.php) in /649e0b4178e5d7f3d3cbb728d3260441 Line 39

Luckily it went through but it had me scared for a few moments.
So I got this message when I clicked the okay button brewing a primary gene: stitched at Baldwin.
Quote:
It looks like something went wrong. The place to let us know about this would be in the bug report forum.

If you post a report, please include the following information:

https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create/commit

Undefined variable: content (View: /home/flightri/laravel/app/views/layouts/onecol-default.blade.php) in /649e0b4178e5d7f3d3cbb728d3260441 Line 39

Luckily it went through but it had me scared for a few moments.
Bumping! It hasn't happened for a little bit, but I just got an Adobe ad today (promoting AI art ew) and it froze my whole page again. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1095940397882150993/1186758123717927063/image.png[/img] [quote name="LittleParade" date="2023-12-07 11:20:33" ] I've also been experiencing this, when I've never experienced it ever before a few days ago! The page will suddenly become unresponsive, links cannot be clicked, I can hear my PC chugging trying to load the page lol not really sure what's causing it so I'll bump this and hope someone sees! EDIT: it happened twice in a row, giving me the chance to grab a proper screenshot of the Unresponsive pop-up! I'm on Chrome at the moment! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1095940397882150993/1182401541144068187/image.png[/img] Windows 10 Chrome Version 119.0.6045.200 (Official Build) (64-bit) EDIT 2: since everyone's been saying it might have something to do with the Adobe ad, I started paying attention to the ads in case the site went irresponsive again, and sure enough, the Adobe ad was present when it happened just now! Don't know if that's the only thing causing this, but it certainly is strange. I hope we can get this fixed soon, it's extremely disruptive to gameplay! EDIT 3: So far, I've noticed one of these two ads are always on screen when my page stops responding! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1095940397882150993/1183163097389727832/image.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1095940397882150993/1183163097649791007/image.png[/img] EDIT 4: This one too, they pop up so frequently that even I'm having a hard time convincing myself to get on FR these past few days,, [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1095940397882150993/1183520553584304158/image.png[/img] [/quote]
Bumping! It hasn't happened for a little bit, but I just got an Adobe ad today (promoting AI art ew) and it froze my whole page again.

image.png
LittleParade wrote on 2023-12-07 11:20:33:
I've also been experiencing this, when I've never experienced it ever before a few days ago!

The page will suddenly become unresponsive, links cannot be clicked, I can hear my PC chugging trying to load the page lol not really sure what's causing it so I'll bump this and hope someone sees!

EDIT: it happened twice in a row, giving me the chance to grab a proper screenshot of the Unresponsive pop-up! I'm on Chrome at the moment!

image.png

Windows 10
Chrome Version 119.0.6045.200 (Official Build) (64-bit)

EDIT 2: since everyone's been saying it might have something to do with the Adobe ad, I started paying attention to the ads in case the site went irresponsive again, and sure enough, the Adobe ad was present when it happened just now! Don't know if that's the only thing causing this, but it certainly is strange. I hope we can get this fixed soon, it's extremely disruptive to gameplay!

EDIT 3: So far, I've noticed one of these two ads are always on screen when my page stops responding!

image.png image.png

EDIT 4: This one too, they pop up so frequently that even I'm having a hard time convincing myself to get on FR these past few days,,
image.png
3a9d0622289c12839f9f0420d501f38a84eb7347.png _ LP/Parade
She/Her
FR+3

Skin Shop
Art Shop
Free Likes
Bounties
__ LittleParadeWeen.gif _ f3f3348d70ac2112bbf55e633601c82d9dbb4c89.png
Adobe ads are back and the site is unplayable for me. Crashes every second or third page I try to access. Please help/
Adobe ads are back and the site is unplayable for me. Crashes every second or third page I try to access. Please help/
BkIPCfy.jpg
I don't have any screenshots, but this is happening to me too. It took me at least seven attempts (I counted at first, then stopped once I figured there was no point) to get through attaching a few items to a PM, presumably due to the ad coming up and crashing the page. I say "presumably" because the ad on the left side of the screen didn't fully load most of the time.

I second the suggestion to make some sort of announcement about it - I didn't realize what was happening at first, whether it was my computer having issues or the site itself, and I only put things together once I asked a friend about it.
I don't have any screenshots, but this is happening to me too. It took me at least seven attempts (I counted at first, then stopped once I figured there was no point) to get through attaching a few items to a PM, presumably due to the ad coming up and crashing the page. I say "presumably" because the ad on the left side of the screen didn't fully load most of the time.

I second the suggestion to make some sort of announcement about it - I didn't realize what was happening at first, whether it was my computer having issues or the site itself, and I only put things together once I asked a friend about it.