Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | PWYW Apparel/Familiar/Battle grab bags!
@Mryst
Yep, that’s fine! I’ve got tons of items.
@Mryst
Yep, that’s fine! I’ve got tons of items.
UwUnl7O.png
@SkyFree374 perfect! I think i set up the crs correctly :3 i don't have a preference for anything, i just like mystery gifts (gachas are... inadvisable, but fun)
@SkyFree374 perfect! I think i set up the crs correctly :3 i don't have a preference for anything, i just like mystery gifts (gachas are... inadvisable, but fun)
lAvpyOQ.png Trust, there'll be more soon mqzpYz5.pngU44nXcn.png[/url]
I'd love a full CR please
I'd love a full CR please
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@SkyFree374 sending for 2 CR's worth! Would prefer apparel and some familiars, no battlestones, please!
@SkyFree374 sending for 2 CR's worth! Would prefer apparel and some familiars, no battlestones, please!
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@SkyFree374

Setting up for a full CR! I'd prefer familiars and battlestones over apparel pls :D
@SkyFree374

Setting up for a full CR! I'd prefer familiars and battlestones over apparel pls :D
She/They (Asexual flag)
J7D1quC.png
bVV6yhw.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_okmr3j3eVD1rl9zw9_400.png

gr0G8r1.gif
@SkyFree374 Set up a small cr!
@SkyFree374 Set up a small cr!
YMPbu9R.png
JupheON.png IrmwTXC.png
@SkyFree374

Sent a CR! I'd prefer familiars > apparel > battlestones ^^ Thank you!
@SkyFree374

Sent a CR! I'd prefer familiars > apparel > battlestones ^^ Thank you!
My art shop!
@Cruxian @LilCajun @mossfinch @AtticaIonia @Mryst

If I break any of your crossroads by accidentally attaching something in it to another person’s crossroads, please tell me! I’m getting a lot more orders than I expected so I may switch to PM soon. (If any of you want to cancel your CR and resend by PM I’m happy to test it out.)
@Cruxian @LilCajun @mossfinch @AtticaIonia @Mryst

If I break any of your crossroads by accidentally attaching something in it to another person’s crossroads, please tell me! I’m getting a lot more orders than I expected so I may switch to PM soon. (If any of you want to cancel your CR and resend by PM I’m happy to test it out.)
UwUnl7O.png
@SkyFree374 i'd love a full CR with apparels/familiars (50/50) please!

Thank you!
@SkyFree374 i'd love a full CR with apparels/familiars (50/50) please!

Thank you!
A6xgY8h.png

4vI5oMm.png
@SkyFree374 if you've still got some stuff leftover would i be able to snatch two full trades(so 144kt worth) of only apparel? :>
@SkyFree374 if you've still got some stuff leftover would i be able to snatch two full trades(so 144kt worth) of only apparel? :>
1011.png • she/him
• FR +9
• outer wilds enthusiast
• collecting pretty faes since '17 :D