Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | LF ARTISTS - PAYING USD
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Hi everyone, I am looking for an artist who can draw my Secret Santa's character. In a discord server that I am in we are doing Secret Santa, I am no artist so I would love to commission someone to draw their character <3 Link references and prices, please. I need this art to be done by December 23rd. I will DM who I hire a link to the character's toyhouse

Edited for clarification: it is an art trade type of secret santa, its drawing eachothers characters may it be by us the secret santa, or we commission it, obviously the artist is credited

here are the rules my discord made : Gifts can be any artistic medium: traditional, digital, animation, literature, 3D model/sculpture etc.
You are also allowed to commission another artist for your recipient if you want!
Hi everyone, I am looking for an artist who can draw my Secret Santa's character. In a discord server that I am in we are doing Secret Santa, I am no artist so I would love to commission someone to draw their character <3 Link references and prices, please. I need this art to be done by December 23rd. I will DM who I hire a link to the character's toyhouse

Edited for clarification: it is an art trade type of secret santa, its drawing eachothers characters may it be by us the secret santa, or we commission it, obviously the artist is credited

here are the rules my discord made : Gifts can be any artistic medium: traditional, digital, animation, literature, 3D model/sculpture etc.
You are also allowed to commission another artist for your recipient if you want!
Bump
Bump
@Dollface3454

Is this specifically an art secret santa or a general one in which the commissioned art is a part of the gift you're giving them?
@Dollface3454

Is this specifically an art secret santa or a general one in which the commissioned art is a part of the gift you're giving them?
A digital art drawing of a blue furred tundra. He has a blue and gold magician's hat, a silver star earring and silver and blue wingdrapes. The background has a space pattern, also in blue.
the art is the gift
the art is the gift
@Dollface3454

If it's a general secret santa (you could get your santa anything and you happen to be choosing art), I'd be willing to take the commission. As long as it's not an art-specific secret santa (sort of like an art trade system. I'd be uncomfortable as I feel like the expectations of those are that each santa draws their own art to gift)

You can check out my "art shop" link in my signature or clan profile for examples and prices, though if you'd like a more specific example, feel free to DM me
@Dollface3454

If it's a general secret santa (you could get your santa anything and you happen to be choosing art), I'd be willing to take the commission. As long as it's not an art-specific secret santa (sort of like an art trade system. I'd be uncomfortable as I feel like the expectations of those are that each santa draws their own art to gift)

You can check out my "art shop" link in my signature or clan profile for examples and prices, though if you'd like a more specific example, feel free to DM me
A digital art drawing of a blue furred tundra. He has a blue and gold magician's hat, a silver star earring and silver and blue wingdrapes. The background has a space pattern, also in blue.
Sorry I should have clarified, it is an art trade type of secret santa, its drawing eachothers characters may it be by us the secret santa or we commission it, obviously the artist is credited
Sorry I should have clarified, it is an art trade type of secret santa, its drawing eachothers characters may it be by us the secret santa or we commission it, obviously the artist is credited
@Dollface3454

Okay, no worries, I was just making sure. You can check out my art shop if you'd like and let me know if you're interested in commissioning me!

Either way, good luck with your search!
@Dollface3454

Okay, no worries, I was just making sure. You can check out my art shop if you'd like and let me know if you're interested in commissioning me!

Either way, good luck with your search!
Bump
Bump
Hello there I would be interested and would prefer to talk it over through DM's if your still looking. <3 Thank you,
Hello there I would be interested and would prefer to talk it over through DM's if your still looking. <3 Thank you,
7UXlQKU.gif5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.png
bump
bump
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page