Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When does the seasonal shop change?
Sage's Seasonal whatever the heck has been autumn for like 312321312312 years. When is it set to change? this goes for all seasons. is there a set date it changes or is it just whenever?
Sage's Seasonal whatever the heck has been autumn for like 312321312312 years. When is it set to change? this goes for all seasons. is there a set date it changes or is it just whenever?
209.pngplease be kind 209.png
@borkBarkBathDOG All of the shop changes are on the site Event Calendar, which is in the Encyclopedia.
@borkBarkBathDOG All of the shop changes are on the site Event Calendar, which is in the Encyclopedia.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
i believe the seasonal items cYcle on the solstices and equinoxes. therefore, the winter items should be available on the 21st.

Edit: ah, apparentlY it’s the daY after, so the 22nd.
i believe the seasonal items cYcle on the solstices and equinoxes. therefore, the winter items should be available on the 21st.

Edit: ah, apparentlY it’s the daY after, so the 22nd.

feverent
@Drakessis @feverentAcolyte
thanks! i really do not know how to navigate this site at all lol. I literally just sell my dragons and do funnie puzzles in the fairgrounds lol
@Drakessis @feverentAcolyte
thanks! i really do not know how to navigate this site at all lol. I literally just sell my dragons and do funnie puzzles in the fairgrounds lol
209.pngplease be kind 209.png
no problem! the Game Database and EncYclopedia (near the bottom of the sidebar to the left) have tons of information on their own, and if You can’t find what You need there, the Help Center and Guides sections of the forums are full of helpful people }:].
no problem! the Game Database and EncYclopedia (near the bottom of the sidebar to the left) have tons of information on their own, and if You can’t find what You need there, the Help Center and Guides sections of the forums are full of helpful people }:].

feverent