Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Wish's Coli Grinding [Open]
1 2
General Grinding
Venue: Forbidden Portal
Silver or Gold tier: Gold
Payment: g
Time: 1h

Note that I probably will buy more hours and/or max out your general grinding slots depending on how well this one goes. Thanks.
General Grinding
Payment: g
Time: 1h

Note that I probably will buy more hours and/or max out your general grinding slots depending on how well this one goes. Thanks.
~~~~~~~~~~~ 2Qq5g63.png
• frt + 2
• exalting lair
• g1 lair
• they/them

selling stuff
selling gems
buying gems
fodder levelling

sun trio:
eclipse
aurora
aurous
@Logically

Hello! Your order has been confirmed! I'll get started on it right away! Feel free to send the CR whenever.
@Logically

Hello! Your order has been confirmed! I'll get started on it right away! Feel free to send the CR whenever.
a button that says she/her on it.a button that says exalt lair on it.a button that says grinding on it, it links to this user's grinding services.
a button that says and links to this user's avatar dragon.a button that says +3 FR time.a button that says about me, it links to this user's about me.
Hey I'm Bea!
Payment: gems
Time: 2h
Hoping this goes well!! My fam collection will thank you. Also will tip for large value items.
Payment: gems
Time: 2h
Hoping this goes well!! My fam collection will thank you. Also will tip for large value items.
violentvioletsig.png
@ViolentViolet77

Hello! Your order has been confirmed. Feel free to send the CR whenever! I'll get your order completed soon!
@ViolentViolet77

Hello! Your order has been confirmed. Feel free to send the CR whenever! I'll get your order completed soon!
a button that says she/her on it.a button that says exalt lair on it.a button that says grinding on it, it links to this user's grinding services.
a button that says and links to this user's avatar dragon.a button that says +3 FR time.a button that says about me, it links to this user's about me.
Hey I'm Bea!
1 2