Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | XYZ123
1 2
Hi! I have a pair of consecutive XYZ dragons that I'd love to loan out for free to anyone who needs help with the breeding achievement! [:
I'll make a queue if needed, but just post here (or pm if you'd prefer!) If you'd like to borrow them!
Notes:
You can do as you wish with the hatchlings! Whether that be exalt, sell, giveaway or return its completely up to you!
Please send back the parents once the nest has hatched, completely fine if you miss a few days of course, just as long as I get them back so more people can borrow them! <3

Hope this I'd the right forum! ^^"

Hi! I have a pair of consecutive XYZ dragons that I'd love to loan out for free to anyone who needs help with the breeding achievement! [:
I'll make a queue if needed, but just post here (or pm if you'd prefer!) If you'd like to borrow them!
Notes:
You can do as you wish with the hatchlings! Whether that be exalt, sell, giveaway or return its completely up to you!
Please send back the parents once the nest has hatched, completely fine if you miss a few days of course, just as long as I get them back so more people can borrow them! <3

Hope this I'd the right forum! ^^"

Forgot to link the dragons, here they are!
Group: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/512356/1728641/1

Queue:
Mikurin
Bashett
Rookie
Forgot to link the dragons, here they are!
Group: https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/512356/1728641/1

Queue:
Mikurin
Bashett
Rookie
Oh, this would be really helpful! My nests are all full right now though ahh </3
Oh, this would be really helpful! My nests are all full right now though ahh </3
@grizzel Super glad you think so!!<3 Feel free to reserve a spot and I'll make a little queue thing <33
Bump!<3
@grizzel Super glad you think so!!<3 Feel free to reserve a spot and I'll make a little queue thing <33
Bump!<3
I'd love to borrow them if you don't mind!
I'd love to borrow them if you don't mind!
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
@Gadriel you got it!! I'll send em now<3
@Gadriel you got it!! I'll send em now<3
Pair will be ready to breed in 20 days (December 16th!) If you'd like to reserve the pair for then let me know <3
Pair will be ready to breed in 20 days (December 16th!) If you'd like to reserve the pair for then let me know <3
ooh id love to reserve them if thats alright! :D
ooh id love to reserve them if thats alright! :D
Tumblr_l_41691160868261.gif
hii!! i go by sleepy!!
z1YfhLI.png160P7Fb.png
bYt72YT.png
loimysO.png
pawpaw.gif
Can I join the queue? :D
Can I join the queue? :D
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
Would it be possible to join the queue? ^^