Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Auraboa Dragons
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 86 87
so cute ;u;
so cute ;u;
eP65k0J.png
Nature dragon! Nature dragon!

Previewing the tert genes!

Willow! Beautiful! Paradise! Amazing! Scuttle! ...good heavens
Nature dragon! Nature dragon!

Previewing the tert genes!

Willow! Beautiful! Paradise! Amazing! Scuttle! ...good heavens
Dragons dragons dragons.
new ancients are cute n' all, but scuttle really elevates them to another level.... [emoji=auraboa love size=1] medusa is super neat too!! and willow is pretty! ahh, I just love getting to see the funky new terts [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
new ancients are cute n' all, but scuttle really elevates them to another level.... medusa is super neat too!! and willow is pretty! ahh, I just love getting to see the funky new terts
Moth Keeper
“i am the moth keeper, keeper of the moths.”

call me moth! / any pronouns

magical moths - my hatchery!!
Happy to see them here!
Happy to see them here!
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
[indent][font=times][size=4]all these new genes are insanely gooood ; v ; I want them everywhere, for all breeds hhh varnish and laquer !! all the subtle hues ! catterpilliar/larvae and are so striking too ~ not to mention all the new terts! willow and medusa are absolutely magic [emoji=auraboa star size=1] [/indent]
all these new genes are insanely gooood ; v ;
I want them everywhere, for all breeds hhh

varnish and laquer !! all the subtle hues !
catterpilliar/larvae and are so striking too ~

not to mention all the new terts!
willow and medusa are absolutely magic
breed change should stock in much bigger quantities.. this is aethers all over again, it took me weeks to get my first aether scroll.
breed change should stock in much bigger quantities.. this is aethers all over again, it took me weeks to get my first aether scroll.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
...I am screaming internally over how PERFECT for tree dragons the new varnish/lacquer genes are. I desperately need that as a modern gene too.
...I am screaming internally over how PERFECT for tree dragons the new varnish/lacquer genes are. I desperately need that as a modern gene too.
tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o4_r1_100.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o2_r2_400.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o3_r1_100.png
Wow! So cool! :D
Wow! So cool! :D
𝓕𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷𝓑𝓻𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓵
Oh, I adore them! And the lore is very intriguing!
Oh, I adore them! And the lore is very intriguing!
HECK YEAH
HECK YEAH
7GFlGJN.pngkXpNHpy.pngQJAOLGp.pngV5xJ3C6.pngSLGMeHq.pngNN0BWGl.pngupJLoFN.png0nIARi4.pngWRPJKhj.pngHxP6kXi.pngYRuGcXS.png
Pkib3uw.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 86 87