Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Archaeology - Frozen Age
I love it, but I'm kind of disappointed there's not a Sloth so I can have a Mammoth, Sabre cat, and Sloth familiars and name them Manny, Diego, and Sid.

But, sillyness aside, this looks amazing. and I can't wait to get everything dug out. Thank you very much, staff, as always for your hard work. <3
I love it, but I'm kind of disappointed there's not a Sloth so I can have a Mammoth, Sabre cat, and Sloth familiars and name them Manny, Diego, and Sid.

But, sillyness aside, this looks amazing. and I can't wait to get everything dug out. Thank you very much, staff, as always for your hard work. <3
Ohh! As an Ice flighter, I am rather biased, but I love this!
Ohh! As an Ice flighter, I am rather biased, but I love this!
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
Oooh pelts!
Oooh pelts!
Glass and Gloss releasing that ancient parallel at the same time as the modern was DISCOVERED makes me think they are in CAHOOTS with Arlo
Glass and Gloss releasing that ancient parallel at the same time as the modern was DISCOVERED makes me think they are in CAHOOTS with Arlo
b7bfe03f3586aa31fc2f80f3be9196344d995219.jpg
[center][quote name="@Sonne" date="2023-11-15 04:39:35" ] [quote name="sedge122" date="2023-11-15 03:55:20" ] This is so cool!!! OBSESSED with the new genes. Have an african wild dog scry... as a treat..... [/quote] what colours are these? [/quote] Coal/coal/antique kumo!! c: (And earth rare eyes for this particular scry!)[/center]
@Sonne wrote on 2023-11-15 04:39:35:
sedge122 wrote on 2023-11-15 03:55:20:
This is so cool!!! OBSESSED with the new genes. Have an african wild dog scry... as a treat.....

what colours are these?
Coal/coal/antique kumo!! c: (And earth rare eyes for this particular scry!)
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop | free stuff
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
I already gave away all my notes for the day, but I'm open for all friend requests if you'd like a random shot at my notes each morning! Good luck!
I already gave away all my notes for the day, but I'm open for all friend requests if you'd like a random shot at my notes each morning! Good luck!
I like to gift people stuff.
OMG!!! So cool[emoji=snowflake size=1]!!
OMG!!! So cool!!
0ZSX2ZT.pngZewzdsF.pnglrqDePv.png2iCvw0g.pngDoc89Ty.png33VeK2O.pngyK2yfiw.pnge7NCmti.pngcedPG3i.pngBMbExDU.pngCTuU1r6.pngMbe1yYW.png1K9dU7k.png2QoHO.gifMdcU7.gifSYEDe.gif
JkaQI9H.png
I just realised something [item=winter wolf cape][item=winter pelt pack] [item=blood red wolf cape][item=blood red pelt pack] [item=grey wolf cape][item=grey pelt pack] [item=black wolf cape][item=black pelt pack] [item=brown wolf cape][item=brown pelt pack] [item=gold wolf cape][item=gold pelt pack]
I just realised something

Winter Wolf Cape Winter Pelt Pack
Blood Red Wolf Cape Blood Red Pelt Pack
Grey Wolf Cape Grey Pelt Pack
Black Wolf Cape Black Pelt Pack
Brown Wolf Cape Brown Pelt Pack
Gold Wolf Cape Gold Pelt Pack
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
This is great! I'm definitely going to be digging here a lot as an Ice lair [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
This is great! I'm definitely going to be digging here a lot as an Ice lair
WHdZHzK.png
oh my gosh the new genes are amazing!! gotta grind out some xp, i'm still on ancient aerie lol
oh my gosh the new genes are amazing!! gotta grind out some xp, i'm still on ancient aerie lol
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute