Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 100G/100kT headshot comissions! CLOSED
im hew and to be honest i dont know much about the currency or show much its worth, i hope 100 gems is a fair price for something so simple. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1163689582395670578/1163689627002077204/pridebro.png[/img] the art will look like this, simple messy-ish shading and using a color map from the dragon instead of actually coloring. theese are more of like a practice sketch than a headshot. if your dragon has patterns im sorry they might not be very visible because of the lack of color details and everything but i'll try my best additional detail like complex apparrel or familiars will cost and extra 50g
im hew and to be honest i dont know much about the currency or show much its worth, i hope 100 gems is a fair price for something so simple.

pridebro.png

the art will look like this, simple messy-ish shading and using a color map from the dragon instead of actually coloring. theese are more of like a practice sketch than a headshot.

if your dragon has patterns im sorry they might not be very visible because of the lack of color details and everything but i'll try my best

additional detail like complex apparrel or familiars will cost and extra 50g
@kaiera howdy!! i was wondering if i could get you to do something of my dragon, Morlais?

(also-your art is really good!! you should genuinely raise your prices ^^)
@kaiera howdy!! i was wondering if i could get you to do something of my dragon, Morlais?

(also-your art is really good!! you should genuinely raise your prices ^^)
74629680_DvOByfv7AxoKLpm.png My name is Rigel!
Look at my favorite boy
• My pronouns are he/it/rot
hello, if you wouldn't mind doing an OC dragon i'd love if i could get a sketch of this character! but if you'd rather stick to FR dragons i can show one instead :,)
if it can help, the currency ratio is about $1 USD = 100 gems = 100,000 treasure!
hello, if you wouldn't mind doing an OC dragon i'd love if i could get a sketch of this character! but if you'd rather stick to FR dragons i can show one instead :,)
if it can help, the currency ratio is about $1 USD = 100 gems = 100,000 treasure!
x x afrien they/she
FRT+0 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse page!
Still open? I'd love to buy a couple if you are!
Still open? I'd love to buy a couple if you are!
RJKPkOA.png

I am always looking to buy Holiday Currency!
Please let me know if you open more slots!
Please let me know if you open more slots!
y0YshUu.png
ping me for open slots please !! :D
ping me for open slots please !! :D
__free_icon___maple_leaf_by_unolespirit-d6j1abc.pngOmxOPEl.gifpumpkindivider_by_r0se_designs-d6pthad.gifOmxOPEl.gif__free_icon___maple_leaf_by_unolespirit-d6j1abc.png
would love to be pinged for open slots later!
would love to be pinged for open slots later!
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
@crowskullz hii yes of course, here is your sketch, lmk if theres anything you want to change, if no go ahead and send the gems and i'll quickly finish it <3 [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1163689582395670578/1163709998652735539/morlais.png[/img]
@crowskullz hii yes of course, here is your sketch, lmk if theres anything you want to change, if no go ahead and send the gems and i'll quickly finish it <3
morlais.png
@kaiera that's amazing!! no notes on it, payment and a tip incoming :)
@kaiera that's amazing!! no notes on it, payment and a tip incoming :)
74629680_DvOByfv7AxoKLpm.png My name is Rigel!
Look at my favorite boy
• My pronouns are he/it/rot
@Hocotate thank you for the ratio!! thats actually very helpful, thanks! your character is absolutely gorgeous, i had fun sketching them <3 [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1163689582395670578/1163712431638454314/lethe.png[/img] lmk if you want me to change anything, if not, go ahead and send the payment and i'll finish it
@Hocotate

thank you for the ratio!! thats actually very helpful, thanks! your character is absolutely gorgeous, i had fun sketching them <3
lethe.png
lmk if you want me to change anything, if not, go ahead and send the payment and i'll finish it