Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Bestiary Outfit Project [1123/1286]
I have a familiar dragon, based on the Bellus Glamourtail, and I was curious what the outfit would look like on her... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76588041][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=76588041&skin=0&apparel=20844,15713,15749,15751,15719,954,18786&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] I kinda like it! If I didn't already have an outfit project for her, maybe I would have taken inspiration from this. Can I be added to the pinglist?
I have a familiar dragon, based on the Bellus Glamourtail, and I was curious what the outfit would look like on her...
dragon?did=76588041&skin=0&apparel=20844,15713,15749,15751,15719,954,18786&xt=dressing.png
I kinda like it! If I didn't already have an outfit project for her, maybe I would have taken inspiration from this.

Can I be added to the pinglist?
ZpFsZnQ.png
@Vickypedia
ooh, that does look nice! i've added you ^^
@Vickypedia
ooh, that does look nice! i've added you ^^
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Bug update!!! The Midnight Lantern and the Geckos are my favorite <3
absolutely LOVING the catercroak and glow worm swarm !!! <3
[quote name="BroadwayJunkie" date="2023-09-19 09:49:12" ] Bug update!!! The Midnight Lantern and the Geckos are my favorite <3 [/quote] [quote name="ghostieZone" date="2023-09-19 18:02:03" ] absolutely LOVING the catercroak and glow worm swarm !!! <3 [/quote] thank you so much!!!!! they were a lot of fun to make, especially the striped crecko and catercroak :D (i think my personal favorite from this batch is the jelly jewel, though!)
BroadwayJunkie wrote on 2023-09-19 09:49:12:
ghostieZone wrote on 2023-09-19 18:02:03:

thank you so much!!!!! they were a lot of fun to make, especially the striped crecko and catercroak :D (i think my personal favorite from this batch is the jelly jewel, though!)
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
[emoji=familiar heart size=1] the miths and moths!
the miths and moths!
@TropicalDiamonds @LittleMoons @DawnsEmbrace @PythonVibes @Harana @Icystorm @closedcaptioning @OcarinaRuler @almosteverything @immortaltrash389 @BroadwayJunkie @StarN1ght @MistyGold @DustyBonez @Arapocalypse @cloudyblossom @CeriothOfCinders @sleepycaretaker @Swissy @saltitude @Tanganika @knightmage @Rukorix @Auraelia @torrenoia @Delibird @ghostieZone @Vickypedia

no new outfits yet (sorry; i'm working on it), but i have created a new pinglist for this thread that'll be used going forward!
@TropicalDiamonds @LittleMoons @DawnsEmbrace @PythonVibes @Harana @Icystorm @closedcaptioning @OcarinaRuler @almosteverything @immortaltrash389 @BroadwayJunkie @StarN1ght @MistyGold @DustyBonez @Arapocalypse @cloudyblossom @CeriothOfCinders @sleepycaretaker @Swissy @saltitude @Tanganika @knightmage @Rukorix @Auraelia @torrenoia @Delibird @ghostieZone @Vickypedia

no new outfits yet (sorry; i'm working on it), but i have created a new pinglist for this thread that'll be used going forward!
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@Bestiary Outfit Project
hi all, and sorry for the delay - here's 9 new outfits for you! hope you like Fathomsearch Spirit Jugs!
Aquarius
Archer Bug
Aster of Starfall
Juvenile Crocoturtle
Marigold of Rot
Moonrock Collector
Pisces
Ridged Crocoturtle
Tendriltrail Jellyfish
@Bestiary Outfit Project
hi all, and sorry for the delay - here's 9 new outfits for you! hope you like Fathomsearch Spirit Jugs!
Aquarius
Archer Bug
Aster of Starfall
Juvenile Crocoturtle
Marigold of Rot
Moonrock Collector
Pisces
Ridged Crocoturtle
Tendriltrail Jellyfish
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
You've really hit a new level of awesome dressing with these outfits!! I love the Marigold of Rot, the Ridges Crocoturtle, and the Moonrock Collector the best <3 Gorgeous use of matching elements!
You've really hit a new level of awesome dressing with these outfits!! I love the Marigold of Rot, the Ridges Crocoturtle, and the Moonrock Collector the best <3 Gorgeous use of matching elements!
i am in LOVE with the furry fiddle outfit <3
i am in LOVE with the furry fiddle outfit <3
Name: Monty
he/it/veil
Will Wood
Fandragons
Untitled11-20240920115203.png
525g
Accent: rest in peace or pieces
Skin: Fishin Fiddles
LF this skin