Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What do you think of the JujuKai outro?
[font=calibri]I started watching Jujutsu Kaisen about three weeks ago and am in love with the story and animation, ESPECIALLY the outro for season one. From someone who has experience with animation, and knows some tricks animators use from time to time, I'm aware that the outro was likely rotoscoped (basically traced, but with extra steps lmao). You can kinda tell with how weirdly smooth the animation is. I think they've tried to make it less obvious by making the drawing style looser and more "sketchy", if you will, but if you've seen rotoscoped animation before... you can tell. XDD I don't care about that though, I'm not criticising it. As a matter of fact it's maybe one of my favourite animations ever, in any cartoons or anime I've ever seen, because of the visuals. It's so vibrant and eye-catching and the mega smooth animation is just *chef's kiss*. Usually I go to bed as soon as the episode ends (if I'm watching it on a night, anyway) but with JujuKai I always stay up until the last second of the outro because I am so enchanted by it every time. IT'S PERFECTION!!! I may or may not have a t-shirt with a few frames of this outro plastered on it. ;) ANYWAYS. This must come across as a suuuuper random thing but I just have to know other people's opinions on it. Do you love it as much as I do? Do you hate it? What are your opinions on the rotoscoping? [center][url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://i.ibb.co/W2xy6dR/4ps0yj.gif[/img][/url][/center]
I started watching Jujutsu Kaisen about three weeks ago and am in love with the story and animation, ESPECIALLY the outro for season one.

From someone who has experience with animation, and knows some tricks animators use from time to time, I'm aware that the outro was likely rotoscoped (basically traced, but with extra steps lmao). You can kinda tell with how weirdly smooth the animation is. I think they've tried to make it less obvious by making the drawing style looser and more "sketchy", if you will, but if you've seen rotoscoped animation before... you can tell. XDD

I don't care about that though, I'm not criticising it. As a matter of fact it's maybe one of my favourite animations ever, in any cartoons or anime I've ever seen, because of the visuals. It's so vibrant and eye-catching and the mega smooth animation is just *chef's kiss*. Usually I go to bed as soon as the episode ends (if I'm watching it on a night, anyway) but with JujuKai I always stay up until the last second of the outro because I am so enchanted by it every time.

IT'S PERFECTION!!!

I may or may not have a t-shirt with a few frames of this outro plastered on it. ;)

ANYWAYS. This must come across as a suuuuper random thing but I just have to know other people's opinions on it.

Do you love it as much as I do? Do you hate it? What are your opinions on the rotoscoping?

4ps0yj.gif
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.

profile dragon | wishlist (tba) | lore shop (tba)
i just started watching jjk and at first it caught me off guard but lost in paradise is such a freaking bop that i can't help but imitate gojo's dance just look at him go [img]https://tenor.com/view/dance-moves-gif-18806185.gif[/img]
i just started watching jjk and at first it caught me off guard but lost in paradise is such a freaking bop that i can't help but imitate gojo's dance

just look at him go
dance-moves-gif-18806185.gif
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
@hyrulle

OMG HELLO! I am so sorry I never saw this, I forgot to subscribe to the post...

Totally in agreement! It is a great song, I have it on my music playlist and often just listen to it on repeat for HOURS. Although I tend to do that with any songs I discover and love, I think it's some weird fixation. XD

Look at him go. I love how silly the outro sequence is to be honest. It's such a bop and I love it. <3
@hyrulle

OMG HELLO! I am so sorry I never saw this, I forgot to subscribe to the post...

Totally in agreement! It is a great song, I have it on my music playlist and often just listen to it on repeat for HOURS. Although I tend to do that with any songs I discover and love, I think it's some weird fixation. XD

Look at him go. I love how silly the outro sequence is to be honest. It's such a bop and I love it. <3
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.

profile dragon | wishlist (tba) | lore shop (tba)
i love it so much its so nostalgic now considering where the anime and manga has gotten :'3 ill always love the first outro!! the current ones are so good but nothing can be as iconic as that season 1 dancey funtime hehe
i love it so much its so nostalgic now considering where the anime and manga has gotten :'3 ill always love the first outro!! the current ones are so good but nothing can be as iconic as that season 1 dancey funtime hehe
||
||
||
||
||
||
. .. zilla - 25 - he/him

SUPZzVm.gif
. . . ||
||
||
||