Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Warrior Cat Game [OPEN]
Ravenkit paced around the nursery, occasionally pouncing on leaves and staring at bugs crawling by. He looked up from his game, noticing someone he doesn't recognize with a kit (idk when owlclaw left in relation to how old I am, so if I would know who he is ignore that) Ravenkit bounded over "HI! Im Ravenkit" he tried to get the kits attention.

(@bluemoonharvest @justanaxolotl)

(I changed my user from Mewk to Tevatron!! Also can I make a med cat now that we waited? We prob need a med cat now that we have a mystery child)
Ravenkit paced around the nursery, occasionally pouncing on leaves and staring at bugs crawling by. He looked up from his game, noticing someone he doesn't recognize with a kit (idk when owlclaw left in relation to how old I am, so if I would know who he is ignore that) Ravenkit bounded over "HI! Im Ravenkit" he tried to get the kits attention.

(@bluemoonharvest @justanaxolotl)

(I changed my user from Mewk to Tevatron!! Also can I make a med cat now that we waited? We prob need a med cat now that we have a mystery child)
NBXoKp0.png |
|
|
|
|
call me tev :]
- they/he
- +2 frt
- sandie enjoyer
- art creds in dragon bios
((apologies for my absence from the game !! got a little overwhelmed pfft
im gonna say seagrass was sick for while and just got better for the ic reason-
also seagrass's listed kits are adopted right? or am I misreading the list? idk i missed a ton lollll
I am tempted to submit a warrior oc if allowed,,,,,))

Seagrassdrift skipped out of the medicine den, feeling rejuvenated. She had been sick for some time and finally was deemed better (of course, she had been visiting her kits whenever possible during that period). She trotted into the nursery and tidied up her nest a bit before settling down. When she spotted Ravenkit, she greeted him with a warm smile.

"Did ya' have fun today?" she asked, her tail swishing to her side.

((@Tevatron ping pong jic)
((apologies for my absence from the game !! got a little overwhelmed pfft
im gonna say seagrass was sick for while and just got better for the ic reason-
also seagrass's listed kits are adopted right? or am I misreading the list? idk i missed a ton lollll
I am tempted to submit a warrior oc if allowed,,,,,))

Seagrassdrift skipped out of the medicine den, feeling rejuvenated. She had been sick for some time and finally was deemed better (of course, she had been visiting her kits whenever possible during that period). She trotted into the nursery and tidied up her nest a bit before settling down. When she spotted Ravenkit, she greeted him with a warm smile.

"Did ya' have fun today?" she asked, her tail swishing to her side.

((@Tevatron ping pong jic)
Name: Monty
he/it/veil
Will Wood
Fandragons
Untitled11-20240920115203.png
525g
Accent: rest in peace or pieces
Skin: Fishin Fiddles
LF this skin
`` I promise that I didn't leave the clan for a loner she-cat and had a kit, it was just... familial issues, so now I am the sole family member of this kit, her name is Duskkit. We probably should go find Seagrassdrift. `` Owlclaw goes to pick Duskkit up, when he notices Ravenkit bounding over `` Cherryshade... Why is there another kit- `` he whispered, mostly confused and slightly concerned about the fact that the other kit didn't really resemble anyone he could remember. His tail twitched when the kit tried to talk to Duskkit, sure Duskkit could talk but she doesn't like talking immediately when she wakes up and if she woke up she might be grumpy. Grumpy Duskkit he knows from experience is not the best to deal with.

(sorry I took like, two hours to respond, I had a lot of trouble trying to word this for some reason. @bluemoonharvest @Tevatron\\)
`` I promise that I didn't leave the clan for a loner she-cat and had a kit, it was just... familial issues, so now I am the sole family member of this kit, her name is Duskkit. We probably should go find Seagrassdrift. `` Owlclaw goes to pick Duskkit up, when he notices Ravenkit bounding over `` Cherryshade... Why is there another kit- `` he whispered, mostly confused and slightly concerned about the fact that the other kit didn't really resemble anyone he could remember. His tail twitched when the kit tried to talk to Duskkit, sure Duskkit could talk but she doesn't like talking immediately when she wakes up and if she woke up she might be grumpy. Grumpy Duskkit he knows from experience is not the best to deal with.

(sorry I took like, two hours to respond, I had a lot of trouble trying to word this for some reason. @bluemoonharvest @Tevatron\\)
Cherryshade swiveled toward Ravenkit. Well, this is shaking up to be an interesting morning. "Ravenkit, it might be best if we let our new friends rest, you can meet them later. Go play with Quickkit, and I'll ask Seagrassdrift if we can go climbing, okay?" She really hoped that would be sufficient for getting Ravenkit to leave while she and Owlclaw went to the nursery with Dustkit.

@justanaxolotl @tevatron @sillyfilly
Cherryshade swiveled toward Ravenkit. Well, this is shaking up to be an interesting morning. "Ravenkit, it might be best if we let our new friends rest, you can meet them later. Go play with Quickkit, and I'll ask Seagrassdrift if we can go climbing, okay?" She really hoped that would be sufficient for getting Ravenkit to leave while she and Owlclaw went to the nursery with Dustkit.

@justanaxolotl @tevatron @sillyfilly
9Ni75BC.gifwvtujIV.gif1W4nPco.gif
Welcome Home, Neighbor! Join us as we uncover a charming, yet lost piece of nostalgic media with some help from your favourite puppet pals!
(Disclaimer: Welcome Home is a horror project, and viewer discretion is advised)
(ima make two posts, one with my medcat the other with my respond to u guys teehee @HalfMoons heres the new medcat character! Ima start playing him now but lmk if u want me to wait or retcon anything i do [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/515004/51500339_350.png[/img] Dragon Image Link: ^ Preferential Lore Art: Photo below Preferential Natural Color Patterization: Black and Gold tortoiseshell with green eyes :] Pronouns: He/Him Sexuality: ace/aro, medcat moment I love warrior code Rank In Clan: Medcat Username: @Tevatron Clan Cat Name: Honeyshade Anything Else: He isnt very talkative (not shy, just doesnt have a lot to say) and recently became the sole medcat of the clan so hes a little stressed poor baby </3 Hes a bit little too but not to a degree where its a huge problem for him, just for some flavor [img]https://4368135.fs1.hubspotusercontent-na1.net/hubfs/4368135/Google%20Drive%20Integration/FELIWAY%20%7C%20April%202022%20%7C%20X%20Fun%20Facts%20about%20Tortoiseshell%20Cats%20%5Breviewed%5D-1.jpeg[/img] (ok now ill write my response to u guys)
(ima make two posts, one with my medcat the other with my respond to u guys teehee @HalfMoons heres the new medcat character! Ima start playing him now but lmk if u want me to wait or retcon anything i do

51500339_350.png
Dragon Image Link: ^
Preferential Lore Art: Photo below
Preferential Natural Color Patterization: Black and Gold tortoiseshell with green eyes :]
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: ace/aro, medcat moment I love warrior code
Rank In Clan: Medcat
Username: @Tevatron
Clan Cat Name: Honeyshade
Anything Else: He isnt very talkative (not shy, just doesnt have a lot to say) and recently became the sole medcat of the clan so hes a little stressed poor baby </3
Hes a bit little too but not to a degree where its a huge problem for him, just for some flavor

FELIWAY%20%7C%20April%202022%20%7C%20X%20Fun%20Facts%20about%20Tortoiseshell%20Cats%20%5Breviewed%5D-1.jpeg

(ok now ill write my response to u guys)
NBXoKp0.png |
|
|
|
|
- they/he
- +2 frt
- sandie enjoyer
Ravenkit stopped in his tracks, quickly nodding to Cherryshade and giving the new cats an excited smile 'You guys can come too! We can climb!!" he bounded off to the nursery, seeing his mother coming out of the medcat den "MOM!!" he rushed over and greeted her super excitedly "Mom look theres new cats, they dont wanna play tho.." he gestures to Owlclaw and Duskkit.

Honeyshade poked his head out of the medicine cat den, following Seagrassdrift out to make sure she was actually fine. He noticed Owlclaw and... a kit at the camp entrance talking to Cherryshade. He hasnt seen Owlclaw since he(honeyshade) was an apprentice so it was a shock to say the least so see him and a kit arrive at the camp so suddenly. Honeyshade walks over slowly, knowing its his duty to check on the cats after they were gone for so long. "Owlclaw, may I see your kit? I need to evaluate their health."

(@bluemoonharvest @SillyFilly @JustAnAxolotl)
Ravenkit stopped in his tracks, quickly nodding to Cherryshade and giving the new cats an excited smile 'You guys can come too! We can climb!!" he bounded off to the nursery, seeing his mother coming out of the medcat den "MOM!!" he rushed over and greeted her super excitedly "Mom look theres new cats, they dont wanna play tho.." he gestures to Owlclaw and Duskkit.

Honeyshade poked his head out of the medicine cat den, following Seagrassdrift out to make sure she was actually fine. He noticed Owlclaw and... a kit at the camp entrance talking to Cherryshade. He hasnt seen Owlclaw since he(honeyshade) was an apprentice so it was a shock to say the least so see him and a kit arrive at the camp so suddenly. Honeyshade walks over slowly, knowing its his duty to check on the cats after they were gone for so long. "Owlclaw, may I see your kit? I need to evaluate their health."

(@bluemoonharvest @SillyFilly @JustAnAxolotl)
NBXoKp0.png |
|
|
|
|
- they/he
- +2 frt
- sandie enjoyer
Seagrassdrift heart pretty much melted seeing Ravenkit prance right over to her. She touched his nose and ruffled the fur on his head. "No worries! I can play with you." She crouched down to get on level with him. "What game do you wanna play?"

@Tevatron
Seagrassdrift heart pretty much melted seeing Ravenkit prance right over to her. She touched his nose and ruffled the fur on his head. "No worries! I can play with you." She crouched down to get on level with him. "What game do you wanna play?"

@Tevatron
Name: Monty
he/it/veil
Will Wood
Fandragons
Untitled11-20240920115203.png
525g
Accent: rest in peace or pieces
Skin: Fishin Fiddles
LF this skin
``Hm? Oh uh, yeah sure uhhhhh... I'm sorry it appears I have forgotten your name, please remind me what it is? Oh um, also this is Duskkit. `` Owlclaw flicks his tail towards Duskkit, who was still sleeping, he slightly smiled at the kit `` She may be a bit grumpy if you wake her but if you give her something like a feather, she'll probably calm down. `` He moved back a bit, so the med cat could have more space.

(@Tevatron, also for anyone wondering Owlclaw sounds like a mix of Alador from The Owl House and Ingo from Pokemon, and once again, sorry for responding so slowly, I get distracted easily and I burnt my popcorn so I ate slower\\)
``Hm? Oh uh, yeah sure uhhhhh... I'm sorry it appears I have forgotten your name, please remind me what it is? Oh um, also this is Duskkit. `` Owlclaw flicks his tail towards Duskkit, who was still sleeping, he slightly smiled at the kit `` She may be a bit grumpy if you wake her but if you give her something like a feather, she'll probably calm down. `` He moved back a bit, so the med cat could have more space.

(@Tevatron, also for anyone wondering Owlclaw sounds like a mix of Alador from The Owl House and Ingo from Pokemon, and once again, sorry for responding so slowly, I get distracted easily and I burnt my popcorn so I ate slower\\)
Ravenkit excitedly bounced up and down at the prospect of a game with his mother "can we play warriors and mouse? I want to hunt a mouse!!" he flexed his claws into the ground. Suddenly, he got an idea, "Quickkit can be part of my hunting patrol, ill go get them!!" Ravenkit rushed over to Quickkit, telling him about the game they were gonna play
(@SillyFilly @Zikitty)

Honeyshade started to look at the kit for injuries, unsure of where the kit has been or what could have happened to her while she was away from a camp. He tries to be careful not to wake her up during his investigation. "Oh, im Honeyshade.. I was only an apprentice the last time I saw you." He was rather dry with Owlclaw, not very interested in the tom. "Where has Duskkit been? Im worried the kit has sustained injury "

(@JustAnAxolotl, if you have a boundary abt tone/emotions to your character pls lmk, im playing Honeyshade to come across as dry and a little miffed that Owlclaw was gone for so long without warning AND its ok that ur responding slow :] /gen)
(also u can decide if duskkit is hurt or not and if she is hurt what caused it, i dont want to injure ur character without ur permission /gen)
(IM SORRY IM BLABBERING I WANT TO MAKE SURE UR COMFY </3)
Ravenkit excitedly bounced up and down at the prospect of a game with his mother "can we play warriors and mouse? I want to hunt a mouse!!" he flexed his claws into the ground. Suddenly, he got an idea, "Quickkit can be part of my hunting patrol, ill go get them!!" Ravenkit rushed over to Quickkit, telling him about the game they were gonna play
(@SillyFilly @Zikitty)

Honeyshade started to look at the kit for injuries, unsure of where the kit has been or what could have happened to her while she was away from a camp. He tries to be careful not to wake her up during his investigation. "Oh, im Honeyshade.. I was only an apprentice the last time I saw you." He was rather dry with Owlclaw, not very interested in the tom. "Where has Duskkit been? Im worried the kit has sustained injury "

(@JustAnAxolotl, if you have a boundary abt tone/emotions to your character pls lmk, im playing Honeyshade to come across as dry and a little miffed that Owlclaw was gone for so long without warning AND its ok that ur responding slow :] /gen)
(also u can decide if duskkit is hurt or not and if she is hurt what caused it, i dont want to injure ur character without ur permission /gen)
(IM SORRY IM BLABBERING I WANT TO MAKE SURE UR COMFY </3)
NBXoKp0.png |
|
|
|
|
- they/he
- +2 frt
- sandie enjoyer
"Cool!" Quickkit exclaimed, immediately forgetting Cherryshade and the elders. He got into his best hunting crouch, lowering his front and sticking his rear up in the air. "Who's the mouse?"
(@Tevatron)
"Cool!" Quickkit exclaimed, immediately forgetting Cherryshade and the elders. He got into his best hunting crouch, lowering his front and sticking his rear up in the air. "Who's the mouse?"
(@Tevatron)
7UXlQKU.gif 0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> art for wishlist items
>> free outfit designs

>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Cache