Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Cinder and Blaze
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Who do I have to bribe to get Speckle?
Who do I have to bribe to get Speckle?
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
Late to the party, but...Awesome! I haven't yet looked into the possibilities of this expanded gene set yet, but more ancient-to-modern genes are always welcome. (That said...Kumo for moderns, when? XP )
Late to the party, but...Awesome! I haven't yet looked into the possibilities of this expanded gene set yet, but more ancient-to-modern genes are always welcome. (That said...Kumo for moderns, when? XP )
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=154&bodygene=213&breed=8&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=0&winggene=213&wings=165&auth=53c4e68738cfc12152bdce479b398296272b8a49&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Scry of the boy, Camo and Driftwood with Lightning Rare eyes, since I think someone asked!
dragon?age=1&body=154&bodygene=213&breed=8&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=0&winggene=213&wings=165&auth=53c4e68738cfc12152bdce479b398296272b8a49&dummyext=prev.png

Scry of the boy, Camo and Driftwood with Lightning Rare eyes, since I think someone asked!
WOOOO
WOOOO
Oooo Excellent!
Oooo Excellent!
The gene guide is nice, but why are the previews babies? that's not as useful as adults would be
The gene guide is nice, but why are the previews babies? that's not as useful as adults would be
According to the main page, the Cinder gene has exalt-bonus criteria today - but I have some Aethers with the Cinder gene, and they aren't being highlighted when I filter for dragons with exalt bonus. Is that supposed to happen, like it's only the Modern version of Cinder that has the exalt bonus? And if so, does that mean in the future when an Ancient version of a gene meets exalt criteria, the list will specify which version qualifies?
According to the main page, the Cinder gene has exalt-bonus criteria today - but I have some Aethers with the Cinder gene, and they aren't being highlighted when I filter for dragons with exalt bonus. Is that supposed to happen, like it's only the Modern version of Cinder that has the exalt bonus? And if so, does that mean in the future when an Ancient version of a gene meets exalt criteria, the list will specify which version qualifies?
[quote name="SpaceShipRat" date="2023-08-17 02:37:11" ] The gene guide is nice, but why are the previews babies? that's not as useful as adults would be [/quote] I think the thing is, males and females have different art models as adults; babies have the same pose. If you want to see how a gene looks on an adult, there are other ways to check it that allow you to manually pick which one you're looking at.
SpaceShipRat wrote on 2023-08-17 02:37:11:
I think the thing is, males and females have different art models as adults; babies have the same pose. If you want to see how a gene looks on an adult, there are other ways to check it that allow you to manually pick which one you're looking at.
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47