Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Auction House filter: Identical to!
1 2 3
No support. The AH needs a lot of tweaking but adding more dropdown menus in order to avoid very specific minor annoyances isn't really something I'd like to see the code team working on.
No support. The AH needs a lot of tweaking but adding more dropdown menus in order to avoid very specific minor annoyances isn't really something I'd like to see the code team working on.
x1mD4Xh.pngzoCeqQ0.pngYyfc5Na.pngKgQ7j9D.pngm24-book.pngler7xW0.pnga7JKqlT.png7dOHDBn.png1vlwyTw.pngrjXEjPR.pngBXW0MaW.pngs8-m2-l15-m18-s19-m18-book.pngIQWnd9j.pngdk3PLcY.pngnfbTJzW.pnghU1vCt6.png
Support.
Support.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Support. Came here to suggest this but found it already in a search first. Wow really? Almost a decade since this suggestion was made and this hasn't been thought of?
Support. Came here to suggest this but found it already in a search first. Wow really? Almost a decade since this suggestion was made and this hasn't been thought of?
Big support, I run into issues with this all the time. I don't like having to dig through 8 pages to find the item I'm looking for just because there are similar items with a longer name.
Big support, I run into issues with this all the time. I don't like having to dig through 8 pages to find the item I'm looking for just because there are similar items with a longer name.
Hail Derek and hope for the best!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
Big support! The entire Auction House search function needs an overhaul but that'll be a huge help!!
Big support! The entire Auction House search function needs an overhaul but that'll be a huge help!!
(Hey! Maybe check out my comic?)
FRBanner.png
Support - i've been encountering problems with this for a while now. But the most agregeous was when I was looking up 'fly' so i could buy a bunch of flies for an achievement.. but instead got heaps of Flying Gurnard. I cannot express how much we need an update that addresses this.

EDIT: yes I am aware you could use the insects filter.. but then you'd get heaps of the wrong type of fly.
Support - i've been encountering problems with this for a while now. But the most agregeous was when I was looking up 'fly' so i could buy a bunch of flies for an achievement.. but instead got heaps of Flying Gurnard. I cannot express how much we need an update that addresses this.

EDIT: yes I am aware you could use the insects filter.. but then you'd get heaps of the wrong type of fly.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
Need an "exact search" option before I lose my mind, tbh
Need an "exact search" option before I lose my mind, tbh
Professional Grump

I live for memes
I've seen this one pop up a few times in various forms. A 'search exact term' feature would be a large quality of life improvement for the AH.
I've seen this one pop up a few times in various forms. A 'search exact term' feature would be a large quality of life improvement for the AH.
Support
Support
___________ hatchery
about
free coli teams 4 newbies!
level 25 sales
___________ 65e29bae9546aec5dcd31ae358b818506e33332c.pngold-oaks-2.png
O: I'd forgotten all about this lol jeeze...all this time and still needed
O: I'd forgotten all about this lol jeeze...all this time and still needed
Ljw7JvQ.pngchoose_by_myserpentine-d9d2f6x.png
1 2 3