Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Arvelle's Design
1 2 3 4 5
She got so much personality and dynamism! We love her!
She got so much personality and dynamism! We love her!
U N D E R T I D E S (and Ted)
She is extremely attractive
She is extremely attractive
Professional Grump

I live for memes
I love ridgebacks and I love her. [emoji=ridgeback love size=1]
I love ridgebacks and I love her.
No traveling dragons please!
She's awesome. I think she's the first NPC to have a body type that isn't default which makes her much cooler
She's awesome. I think she's the first NPC to have a body type that isn't default which makes her much cooler
XI8Ptgx.jpg
Love love love her design! I don't remember seeing it from last year for some reason. But she looks sooo cool!
Love love love her design! I don't remember seeing it from last year for some reason. But she looks sooo cool!
Hail Derek and hope for the best!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
big hype for new npc breeds! now what are we missing,, we have guardian (galore), faes (swipp and crew), nocturne (higgins), ridgeback (arvelle), spiral (roundsey), skydancer (fiona), tundras (crim and pinkerton), snapper (tomo), bogsneak (baldwin), obelisk (arlo), mirror (joxar), coatl (susie), wildclaw (avery) imperial(marva - maybe technically possibly given that its a cardboard cutout??)

am i missing anyone? have we got all modern breed npcs? im excited for maybe some ancient npcs!

edit: oh, i almost forgot patches (pearlcatcher)!
big hype for new npc breeds! now what are we missing,, we have guardian (galore), faes (swipp and crew), nocturne (higgins), ridgeback (arvelle), spiral (roundsey), skydancer (fiona), tundras (crim and pinkerton), snapper (tomo), bogsneak (baldwin), obelisk (arlo), mirror (joxar), coatl (susie), wildclaw (avery) imperial(marva - maybe technically possibly given that its a cardboard cutout??)

am i missing anyone? have we got all modern breed npcs? im excited for maybe some ancient npcs!

edit: oh, i almost forgot patches (pearlcatcher)!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
@ninety9wyverns Scribbles the Fae that accompanies Tomo! If Dustcarve Dig counts, Velya the Nocturne, and if the sprites count, Armik the Snapper and Tetra the Guardian. Also Arvelle is [emoji=ridgeback love size=1]
@ninety9wyverns Scribbles the Fae that accompanies Tomo!

If Dustcarve Dig counts, Velya the Nocturne, and if the sprites count, Armik the Snapper and Tetra the Guardian.

Also Arvelle is
OoOooOo! Spooky text~
>Loves ridgebacks
>Loves armour

Flight Rising: Here, have a ridgeback in armor

Me: :)

(Ps: She's just like me fr ; u ;)
>Loves ridgebacks
>Loves armour

Flight Rising: Here, have a ridgeback in armor

Me: :)

(Ps: She's just like me fr ; u ;)
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
[img]https://media.tenor.com/Hkamyh4IyEsAAAAC/john-mulaney-mulaney.gif[/img]
john-mulaney-mulaney.gif
they scream - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
- abby art by cheitora!
Arvelle is <3333

I love how the artist drew her arms, but look at those pecs!!! They connect to the shoulder as they should, the artist knows what they're doing! Honestly, all of the NPCs received such a glowup with their new art, it's amazing
Arvelle is <3333

I love how the artist drew her arms, but look at those pecs!!! They connect to the shoulder as they should, the artist knows what they're doing! Honestly, all of the NPCs received such a glowup with their new art, it's amazing
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4 5