Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baldwin: 'Event' category?
1 2
Hi, Suggestion: Add an 'event' category to the Baldwin drop down, which would include all items from an active event. Eg, the Warrior Way items would appear in it now, while also appearing in their respective places (such as apparel) without being [i]only[/i] the apparel showing - last years familiars would also show up, since they are part of the Event. It would also [i]exclude[/i] all non-event items (aka, what we can brew on any given day) meaning we wouldn't have to use the name filtering or flipping through dozens of pages to find Event brews. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1112281169669656596/1138829272237232169/image.png[/img] I don't want to take them [i]out[/i] of their specific category search, just add them to an additional one to make finding assorted items from any active event that Baldwin takes part in, easier to find!
Hi,

Suggestion: Add an 'event' category to the Baldwin drop down, which would include all items from an active event. Eg, the Warrior Way items would appear in it now, while also appearing in their respective places (such as apparel) without being only the apparel showing - last years familiars would also show up, since they are part of the Event.

It would also exclude all non-event items (aka, what we can brew on any given day) meaning we wouldn't have to use the name filtering or flipping through dozens of pages to find Event brews.

image.png

I don't want to take them out of their specific category search, just add them to an additional one to make finding assorted items from any active event that Baldwin takes part in, easier to find!
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
I was just about to suggest this exact thing. Support
I was just about to suggest this exact thing. Support
tumblr_ojt1mcNhC71rc2695o1_400.pngbonsai_wip_tadabam_by_auricolor-dadxgzt.png
Yeah, this would be incredibly useful. I would absolutely use it every festival simply to see at a glance what the limited-time items are (skins and currency, mostly), and when we have new brewables like the armors for Warrior's Way, it's even more useful since there are SO MANY apparel items.
Yeah, this would be incredibly useful. I would absolutely use it every festival simply to see at a glance what the limited-time items are (skins and currency, mostly), and when we have new brewables like the armors for Warrior's Way, it's even more useful since there are SO MANY apparel items.
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
+1, I came here to suggest the same thing! This would be a very nice quality of life feature so you don't have to memorize the set of brewable items whenever an event rolls around.
+1, I came here to suggest the same thing! This would be a very nice quality of life feature so you don't have to memorize the set of brewable items whenever an event rolls around.
WHdZHzK.png
That would be realy useful.
That would be realy useful.
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
Support, also came here to suggest this. While we're at it an 'identical to' option for the auction house would be great for oh, say, not having to pick through tons of rich iron ore to get iron ore for example
Support, also came here to suggest this. While we're at it an 'identical to' option for the auction house would be great for oh, say, not having to pick through tons of rich iron ore to get iron ore for example
Support, would be useful
Support, would be useful
GJ4HbdE.gif
Support.
This comes up pretty much every time there's an event with more than one or two new brews. It's disappointing that it still hasn't been added, its so badly needed. Baldwin's recipe list is HUGE and without repeatedly checking the announcement it can be really hard to remember which items you need to focus on while you can brew them. I've definitely wasted time and mats brewing the wrong things because I failed to realize they were just regular items I didn't recognize, rather than the new event things.

Please staff, this would make it so much easier.
Support.
This comes up pretty much every time there's an event with more than one or two new brews. It's disappointing that it still hasn't been added, its so badly needed. Baldwin's recipe list is HUGE and without repeatedly checking the announcement it can be really hard to remember which items you need to focus on while you can brew them. I've definitely wasted time and mats brewing the wrong things because I failed to realize they were just regular items I didn't recognize, rather than the new event things.

Please staff, this would make it so much easier.
Please, this is definitely something that we need. I am begging this would be so useful...there are so many things on his recipe list and while search is great, looking up each item of an apparel set one by one is a lot. Its own category would be so much easier.
Please, this is definitely something that we need. I am begging this would be so useful...there are so many things on his recipe list and while search is great, looking up each item of an apparel set one by one is a lot. Its own category would be so much easier.
support!! this would be so helpful ahh
support!! this would be so helpful ahh
9UH8qm7.png ___25,
they/them,
space alien

___
_._
_ fLdYOuE.png
HxL61bT.png
_ tyEuRXe.png
ar6gtVv.png
_ w9bDUNq.png