Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | achievement broken penny jar
I am very much enjoying the achievements. This is the third time, just now 4/10 on 8/8 that I have traded for the broken penny jar to get that achievement and still it does not track. I tried weeks ago and sent in a note and they said to post on this thread. Please advise or fix. I am out 3000 treasure as well and wouldn't do this trade if it weren't for the achievement. Just want to clear it.
I am very much enjoying the achievements. This is the third time, just now 4/10 on 8/8 that I have traded for the broken penny jar to get that achievement and still it does not track. I tried weeks ago and sent in a note and they said to post on this thread. Please advise or fix. I am out 3000 treasure as well and wouldn't do this trade if it weren't for the achievement. Just want to clear it.
FRIESIANLOVER
@friesianlover

The achievement specifically activates when you trade for it with Tripp, the one whose trades cost 2,000 Treasure. If you've been trading with Pipp (1,000 Treasure), it does not count.

This Seems Like Maybe a Bad Deal
@friesianlover

The achievement specifically activates when you trade for it with Tripp, the one whose trades cost 2,000 Treasure. If you've been trading with Pipp (1,000 Treasure), it does not count.

This Seems Like Maybe a Bad Deal
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@friesianlover
That's not a bug, it's a trade not counted by this achievement, it counts only a trade with Tripp (that one taking 2000 treasure of fee at one trade), currently it's a trade with Pipp who takes only 1000 treasure at trade.

Unless you tried to trade when there was Broken Penny Jar with 2000 treasure of fee at some point and it did not count, then it is a bug.
@friesianlover
That's not a bug, it's a trade not counted by this achievement, it counts only a trade with Tripp (that one taking 2000 treasure of fee at one trade), currently it's a trade with Pipp who takes only 1000 treasure at trade.

Unless you tried to trade when there was Broken Penny Jar with 2000 treasure of fee at some point and it did not count, then it is a bug.
W6LdAlV.gif
ok thanks I'll not trade unless it is 2000 lol
ok thanks I'll not trade unless it is 2000 lol
FRIESIANLOVER