Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Rainforest 50/50 Raffle! *New Prizes!*
All participants pinglist was here!

Thank you everyone for your contributions!! You have the rest of August 6th to confirm that your tickets are correct on this spreadsheet! If anything looks wrong, feel free to send me a ping or a message and I'll get that corrected for you!

I'll be drawing the winners of the prizes tomorrow afternoon! :D
All participants pinglist was here!

Thank you everyone for your contributions!! You have the rest of August 6th to confirm that your tickets are correct on this spreadsheet! If anything looks wrong, feel free to send me a ping or a message and I'll get that corrected for you!

I'll be drawing the winners of the prizes tomorrow afternoon! :D
vPU5h5A.png

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
[columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/w5km4hk.png[/img][nextcol][font=arial][center][emoji=chameleon size=1][emoji=treefrog size=1][emoji=chameleon size=1][emoji=treefrog size=1][emoji=chameleon size=1][emoji=treefrog size=1] [size=4][color=#0d4712] Thank you everyone for participating, I really appreciate how well this turned out! Together, we raised a bit over 600k treasure and 600 gems! 150k/g will be going to Water Bank as a sign of good faith from us here in Nature, and 150k/g will be going to Nature Bank! We also had some really amazing donations of 9 Eliminates. 16 Rallies, 22 Hastes going to the Discount Dominance Shop here in Nature, and an Unhatched Egg that will be going in the Raffle Bank! I really appreciate all of your hard work and effort. I hope that we're able to do this again! :D And of course, to the winners and prizes! [center][size=4] [b]Please list the same amount of prizes as the number next to your name! (Example: if you're 3rd, then please list your top 3 prizes.) (And yes, one of the prizes is the pot!) List the prizes in order of which ones you want most! If someone else picks your #1 prize, then I will move onto the next, and so on/so forth until we get to a prize no one else has picked.[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3259218#post_54693489][i]Click here to head to the prize post![/i][/url][/center][/center] [indent][indent] [LIST=1] [*][size=4]Kothra [*][size=4]Sylpheed [*][size=4]Owlatte [*][size=4]Goldia [*][size=4]AquamarineNaga [*][size=4]HawkMartian [*][size=4]Frert [*][size=4]Sephora34 [*][size=4]Ajgreelyfan3 [*][size=4]Kaoss [*][size=4]Orbeez [/LIST] [size=1]Pinglist was here![/size] [/columns]
w5km4hk.png

Thank you everyone for participating, I really appreciate how well this turned out! Together, we raised a bit over 600k treasure and 600 gems! 150k/g will be going to Water Bank as a sign of good faith from us here in Nature, and 150k/g will be going to Nature Bank!

We also had some really amazing donations of 9 Eliminates. 16 Rallies, 22 Hastes going to the Discount Dominance Shop here in Nature, and an Unhatched Egg that will be going in the Raffle Bank!

I really appreciate all of your hard work and effort. I hope that we're able to do this again! :D And of course, to the winners and prizes!

Please list the same amount of prizes as the number next to your name! (Example: if you're 3rd, then please list your top 3 prizes.) (And yes, one of the prizes is the pot!)

List the prizes in order of which ones you want most! If someone else picks your #1 prize, then I will move onto the next, and so on/so forth until we get to a prize no one else has picked.

Click here to head to the prize post!
  1. Kothra
  2. Sylpheed
  3. Owlatte
  4. Goldia
  5. AquamarineNaga
  6. HawkMartian
  7. Frert
  8. Sephora34
  9. Ajgreelyfan3
  10. Kaoss
  11. Orbeez

Pinglist was here!

vPU5h5A.png

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
Ohohoho!! My top 11 are:

1. Slinky :)
2. The pot!
3. Golden treasure!
4. Gilded reward
5. Wave
6. Branch
7. Adornments
8. Gem bonding!
9. Starbound Familiars
10. Steadfast Companions
11. Nymph friends
Ohohoho!! My top 11 are:

1. Slinky :)
2. The pot!
3. Golden treasure!
4. Gilded reward
5. Wave
6. Branch
7. Adornments
8. Gem bonding!
9. Starbound Familiars
10. Steadfast Companions
11. Nymph friends
nTa2yPT.png
Thank you for hosting this raffle!
1. The Pot
2. Branch
3. Wave
4. Gem Bonding
5. Starbound Familiars
Thank you for hosting this raffle!
1. The Pot
2. Branch
3. Wave
4. Gem Bonding
5. Starbound Familiars

35.png

iiILKcw.png
w8o0xW1.png
YBKhdZp.png

35.png

Wow!! Thank you for running the raffle uru!!

1. The Pot!
Wow!! Thank you for running the raffle uru!!

1. The Pot!
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Congrats to the winners! Also congrats and thank you to @uruhead for running an awesome raffle! <3
Congrats to the winners! Also congrats and thank you to @uruhead for running an awesome raffle! <3
Self Published Author
My debut novel 'Changeling' is available in all formats now!

I also have an in-development Interactive Fiction game.
Check out it's Development Blog on Tumblr.
Wow!! My fav number!! Congrats to everyone and thank you to the hosts! [emoji=aether love size=1] 1.Branch 2.Wave 3. It's a vibe about you
Wow!! My fav number!! Congrats to everyone and thank you to the hosts!

1.Branch
2.Wave
3. It's a vibe about you
nr8MS4o.gif
tn0RSo5.pngmTAp2ld.pngRDt6LqI.png0HBKL8H.pngoaolHwW.png
qzsXouK.gif
Wow thank you so much, and congratulations to the other winners!

My list would be:
1. The pot
2. Branch
3. Wave
4. Starbound familiars
5. Gembonding
6. It's a vibe about you

Thank you again!
Wow thank you so much, and congratulations to the other winners!

My list would be:
1. The pot
2. Branch
3. Wave
4. Starbound familiars
5. Gembonding
6. It's a vibe about you

Thank you again!
Yay!! Thank you for a great push nature :)
1. The Pot!
2. Wave
3. Branch
4. Starbound Familiars
5. Gem Bonding!
6. Nymph Friends
7. Steadfast Companions
8. Adornments
9. Scenic Views
Yay!! Thank you for a great push nature :)
1. The Pot!
2. Wave
3. Branch
4. Starbound Familiars
5. Gem Bonding!
6. Nymph Friends
7. Steadfast Companions
8. Adornments
9. Scenic Views
image-11.pngPX2x8Tb.pngKf07YpS.png1V130eO.pngOBuVDiS.png
Good job, everyone! And thank you for running the raffle, uruhead. [emoji=four leaf clover size=1] 1. The Pot! 2. Branch.
Good job, everyone! And thank you for running the raffle, uruhead.

1. The Pot!
2. Branch.
A green and brown phoenix, made by user Twyrine. Any pronoun
Finnish
FR time +10
Nature Exalt Lair
Free Buttons
Shop
Houseplants
Wishlist