Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Sprite familiars PRICES LOWERED
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Studio" date="2014-07-28 13:58:50"]@Airys 80k in pure currency, or in item offers? :?[/quote] Pure currency either gems or treasure. I have no use for items.
Studio wrote on 2014-07-28 13:58:50:
@Airys 80k in pure currency, or in item offers? :?

Pure currency either gems or treasure. I have no use for items.
The Manticore invented death
And all things that are bad
He'll kill your sister just for fun
And make out with your dad
[quote name="Harukai" date="2014-07-28 14:25:51"]@EMT: I'll bid 3.3M for the Light Sprite. : 3[/quote] Accounted for
Harukai wrote on 2014-07-28 14:25:51:
@EMT: I'll bid 3.3M for the Light Sprite. : 3

Accounted for
[quote name="Satirecat" date="2014-07-28 14:23:21"]@EMT What kind of a deal could you give me if i wanted to purchase all of the sprites? Well Sans the light one. That on top of the rest is a little rich for my blood, lol.[/quote] Well I've just sold the ice sprite. So for the rest, I'd probably go.... Well total it adds up to 2 mil 880k I'd take it down to 2 mil 220k if you had that kinda treasure or gems laying around EDIT: Actually, these sprites are going kinda fast. I think you better just pick the ones you want. In a few minutes a few more are being purchased :( Sorry.
Satirecat wrote on 2014-07-28 14:23:21:
@EMT What kind of a deal could you give me if i wanted to purchase all of the sprites? Well Sans the light one. That on top of the rest is a little rich for my blood, lol.

Well I've just sold the ice sprite. So for the rest, I'd probably go....

Well total it adds up to 2 mil 880k

I'd take it down to 2 mil 220k if you had that kinda treasure or gems laying around

EDIT: Actually, these sprites are going kinda fast. I think you better just pick the ones you want. In a few minutes a few more are being purchased :( Sorry.
@EMT

I'd like to bid 9 mill treasure pure, payable immediately, on the Skycat, which should put my offer just over your current listed highest.

Please let me know if I am outbid as I can offer a bit more immediately, or would be willing to set up a pay plan.

Thank you.
@EMT

I'd like to bid 9 mill treasure pure, payable immediately, on the Skycat, which should put my offer just over your current listed highest.

Please let me know if I am outbid as I can offer a bit more immediately, or would be willing to set up a pay plan.

Thank you.
[quote name="Linnea" date="2014-07-28 15:11:46"]@EMT I'd like to bid 9 mill treasure pure, payable immediately, on the Skycat, which should put my offer just over your current listed highest. Please let me know if I am outbid as I can offer a bit more immediately, or would be willing to set up a pay plan. Thank you.[/quote] Sorry the skycat was autobid on. Thanks so much.
Linnea wrote on 2014-07-28 15:11:46:
@EMT

Thank you.

Sorry the skycat was autobid on. Thanks so much.
@EMT, I didn't know the Skycat had an autobuy amount. Can you tell us what range that amount was in? I still want one and would like to know what kind of payment I should be aiming for.
@EMT, I didn't know the Skycat had an autobuy amount. Can you tell us what range that amount was in? I still want one and would like to know what kind of payment I should be aiming for.
b6M3VPH.png
[quote name="Airys" date="2014-07-28 18:11:20"]@EMT, I didn't know the Skycat had an autobuy amount. Can you tell us what range that amount was in? I still want one and would like to know what kind of payment I should be aiming for.[/quote] Please read other portions of this thread. Someone said they see em usually go for 80k. This was a private transaction so I can't disclose that info. Thanks though
Airys wrote on 2014-07-28 18:11:20:

Please read other portions of this thread.

Someone said they see em usually go for 80k. This was a private transaction so I can't disclose that info. Thanks though
@EMT [quote name="EMT" date="2014-07-28 22:52:43"][quote name="Airys" date="2014-07-28 18:11:20"]@EMT, I didn't know the Skycat had an autobuy amount. Can you tell us what range that amount was in? I still want one and would like to know what kind of payment I should be aiming for.[/quote] Please read other portions of this thread.[/quote] I've read every post. I didn't see anything about an autobuy amount. :/ [quote]Someone said they see em usually go for 80k. This was a private transaction so I can't disclose that info. Thanks though[/quote] Yeah, the "someone" who said they usually go for 80k was me. But I understand about the private transaction thing.
@EMT
EMT wrote on 2014-07-28 22:52:43:

I've read every post. I didn't see anything about an autobuy amount. :/
Quote:
Someone said they see em usually go for 80k. This was a private transaction so I can't disclose that info. Thanks though

Yeah, the "someone" who said they usually go for 80k was me. But I understand about the private transaction thing.
b6M3VPH.png
[quote name="Airys" date="2014-07-29 00:38:58"]@EMT [quote name="EMT" date="2014-07-28 22:52:43"][quote name="Airys" date="2014-07-28 18:11:20"]@EMT, I didn't know the Skycat had an autobuy amount. Can you tell us what range that amount was in? I still want one and would like to know what kind of payment I should be aiming for.[/quote] Please read other portions of this thread.[/quote] I've read every post. I didn't see anything about an autobuy amount. :/ [quote]Someone said they see em usually go for 80k. This was a private transaction so I can't disclose that info. Thanks though[/quote] Yeah, the "someone" who said they usually go for 80k was me. But I understand about the private transaction thing.[/quote] Sorry for not noticing it was you :C Been busy. But thanks for understanding
Airys wrote on 2014-07-29 00:38:58:
@EMT
EMT wrote on 2014-07-28 22:52:43:

I've read every post. I didn't see anything about an autobuy amount. :/
Quote:

Yeah, the "someone" who said they usually go for 80k was me. But I understand about the private transaction thing.

Sorry for not noticing it was you :C Been busy. But thanks for understanding
@EMT could I offer 2.5mil and 4.8Kg on the light sprite?
@EMT could I offer 2.5mil and 4.8Kg on the light sprite?
6shqCcS.pngtumblr_omqed5Uw7v1r6j4feo1_100.png

tumblr_omqed5Uw7v1r6j4feo2_100.png
Code:
tumblr_omqed5Uw7v1r6j4feo2_100.png
Last edited on Mar 12, 2017 20:03:55 by Cosmological
tumblr_omfl9vmp6r1r6j4feo1_540.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6