Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Sprite familiars PRICES LOWERED
1 2 3 4 5 6
@EMT

Pssst. Can I buy your Lightning Sprite for 320k treasure?
@EMT

jurassic-spark-mini.pngoevRymiWc3.gifdNCLmdm.png

Sales_button22222.png
@Nerd,
Look, I found a Golden Idol too.
@Nerd,
Look, I found a Golden Idol too.
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@reliquiaen Bless your little heart. Thank you.

@Nerd
@reliquiaen Bless your little heart. Thank you.

@Nerd

tumblr_inline_n2eawkJFne1s6uj4o.gif
[quote name="Snafflewyrm" date="2014-08-05 08:04:14"]@EMT Wind sprites...my weakness...;__; May I buy your wind sprite? Let me know if it's definately still available and I will send over the 210k :D[/quote] Go ahead and send it over, its yours ^^
Snafflewyrm wrote on 2014-08-05 08:04:14:
@EMT

Wind sprites...my weakness...;__;

May I buy your wind sprite? Let me know if it's definately still available and I will send over the 210k :D

Go ahead and send it over, its yours ^^
The Manticore invented death
And all things that are bad
He'll kill your sister just for fun
And make out with your dad
[quote name="Drasmir" date="2014-08-05 17:13:20"]@EMT can I buy your wind sprite?[/quote] Post above got to it first :C sorry
Drasmir wrote on 2014-08-05 17:13:20:
@EMT can I buy your wind sprite?

Post above got to it first :C sorry
[quote name="Lonin" date="2014-08-05 07:46:07"]@EMT c: Lonin can over 5.7 million treasure, 21.8k gems, a Light Sprite and a Wildclaw scroll on the Golden Idol. We can sell the items if you'd be interested and if you'd be up for a payment plan we can offer more c:[/quote] Ill add you to the list for now and do a bit of research. I don't really have an interest in the wildclaw scroll or the light sprite in all honesty. But if you liquidated them I'd like that better
Lonin wrote on 2014-08-05 07:46:07:
@EMT c: Lonin can over 5.7 million treasure, 21.8k gems, a Light Sprite and a Wildclaw scroll on the Golden Idol. We can sell the items if you'd be interested and if you'd be up for a payment plan we can offer more c:

Ill add you to the list for now and do a bit of research. I don't really have an interest in the wildclaw scroll or the light sprite in all honesty. But if you liquidated them I'd like that better
[quote name="car340" date="2014-08-05 17:19:00"]@EMT Pssst. Can I buy your Lightning Sprite for 320k treasure?[/quote] You sure can! Send the money over and Ill put it on hold now ^_^
car340 wrote on 2014-08-05 17:19:00:
@EMT

You sure can! Send the money over and Ill put it on hold now ^_^
1 2 3 4 5 6