Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Artie CAN do Arts! || M Imp Jewellery
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="CryptidUni" date="2022-08-03 19:54:54" ] @Artnerd Hello! If you ever come back to your shop may I be put down for a copy of Juvenile? As much as I like Da Snoot sometimes it just doesn’t fit the character I am trying to portray soo ty for the nose job lol [/quote] Sorry, I never noticed this. If you can send me a blueprint, I can get it reprinted, no extra fees. You can even do a cheaper multipack and resell the extra copies. :)
CryptidUni wrote on 2022-08-03 19:54:54:
@Artnerd Hello! If you ever come back to your shop may I be put down for a copy of Juvenile?
As much as I like Da Snoot sometimes it just doesn’t fit the character I am trying to portray soo ty for the nose job lol
Sorry, I never noticed this. If you can send me a blueprint, I can get it reprinted, no extra fees. You can even do a cheaper multipack and resell the extra copies. :)
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
Oh god just saw this recently, really sorry for late the reply! (;^^)
Tysm! I’ll make sure to pm you when I have the blueprints hha
Oh god just saw this recently, really sorry for late the reply! (;^^)
Tysm! I’ll make sure to pm you when I have the blueprints hha
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif
I'd like to take one of the M Pearlcatcher pumpkin accent slots! I don't really care which one, whichever fills up first :) You can put my name down in both and just remove it from the one that doesn't fill up as quickly!
I'd like to take one of the M Pearlcatcher pumpkin accent slots! I don't really care which one, whichever fills up first :) You can put my name down in both and just remove it from the one that doesn't fill up as quickly!
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
@TheHunterZ I'm rather inactive lately, im sorry. It's late in the season for pumpkins, but if you could drum up the people you can just have them printed for blueprint cost only. :)
@TheHunterZ I'm rather inactive lately, im sorry. It's late in the season for pumpkins, but if you could drum up the people you can just have them printed for blueprint cost only. :)
I can wait until next year for the official re-runs!
I can wait until next year for the official re-runs!

ifGjLLQ.png
Would be interested in a copy of Precious Fresh Pumpkin come October or whenever you print it again.
Would be interested in a copy of Precious Fresh Pumpkin come October or whenever you print it again.
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
@Dask thanks for your interest!
I'm completely out of gems though and not active enough to try and get preorders.. but if you have the gems or want to try and drum up 10 people, I can print it and hand you all the copies :)
@Dask thanks for your interest!
I'm completely out of gems though and not active enough to try and get preorders.. but if you have the gems or want to try and drum up 10 people, I can print it and hand you all the copies :)
[quote]This is an automated message to let you know that your Custom Skin submission has successfully been submitted for approval. Please allow 5-7 days for the skin to be approved and delivered back to you. Please save this message for your records.[/quote] I can happily inform that I have a crazy friend that gave me the gems needed to print Precious Fresh Pumpkin. @Dask @TheHunterZ
Quote:
This is an automated message to let you know that your Custom Skin submission has successfully been submitted for approval. Please allow 5-7 days for the skin to be approved and delivered back to you. Please save this message for your records.
I can happily inform that I have a crazy friend that gave me the gems needed to print Precious Fresh Pumpkin.

@Dask @TheHunterZ
@artnerd
Need me to send over gems now or will you be setting up private auctions for us when you get the accent back? 500g, right?
@artnerd
Need me to send over gems now or will you be setting up private auctions for us when you get the accent back? 500g, right?
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
I will drop my slot, sorry, but thank you for keeping me in mind! :)
I will drop my slot, sorry, but thank you for keeping me in mind! :)

ifGjLLQ.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11