Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Sandsurge Dragons
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 100 101
All the commentary about not knowing there would be no freebies/expecting their to be ones is not what I expected on this thread, woah! :0 I’m not saying people aren’t entitled to their feelings and feedback, they certainly are! I’m just sharing my experience— I also missed Veilspun drop but did see the commentary in the build up to ancient 7 that this would be a gem breed and thus there would be no egg or scroll. It made sense, regardless of whether or not it was disappointing. I do not thinking missing it falls exclusively on the site! I suppose only in meaning that, yes they will be less accessible initially, but gem breeds have existed in the past, and for my player experience they feel important to both site balance and site sustainability. Nothing wrong with that, for me!

All that said, in a months time there will be lots of these cuties on the AH I’m sure!! Happy drop day! Thanks for another neat breed!
All the commentary about not knowing there would be no freebies/expecting their to be ones is not what I expected on this thread, woah! :0 I’m not saying people aren’t entitled to their feelings and feedback, they certainly are! I’m just sharing my experience— I also missed Veilspun drop but did see the commentary in the build up to ancient 7 that this would be a gem breed and thus there would be no egg or scroll. It made sense, regardless of whether or not it was disappointing. I do not thinking missing it falls exclusively on the site! I suppose only in meaning that, yes they will be less accessible initially, but gem breeds have existed in the past, and for my player experience they feel important to both site balance and site sustainability. Nothing wrong with that, for me!

All that said, in a months time there will be lots of these cuties on the AH I’m sure!! Happy drop day! Thanks for another neat breed!
I'm in love!

I love the rattlesnake genes.
I'm in love!

I love the rattlesnake genes.
___________ 6346.png mlHpBMC.png
5BsilZ9.png
55xbf1H.png
E3nmoMt.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
pO8B2fr.png 6346.png
WKtl2lb.png[/url][nextcol]
pO8B2fr.png[nextcol]6346.png[/columns]
They are GORGEOUS!!! Bravo staff!
They are GORGEOUS!!! Bravo staff!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
Dang I like the colors in the picture and may have to figure out what colors and pattern that is to make my own just like I did with Jester Harlequin drop.
Dang I like the colors in the picture and may have to figure out what colors and pattern that is to make my own just like I did with Jester Harlequin drop.
[quote name="MissK" date="2023-07-19 09:57:50" ] @Spazzshadow Veilspuns. They were the only other gem ancient, and we didn't get freebies, so personally I figured it would be the same now. (However, I think it might be nice if we instead got 1 item instead of 2 freebies in the future.) [/quote] That is a fair point. The Veilspun announcement was made in 2020. I know I had more spending money then. America wasn't suffering from insane inflation like it is these days. I suppose the precedent I assumed existed wasn't what I assumed. 3 years is quite some time though and a refresher announcement would have saved some of us from disappointment.
MissK wrote on 2023-07-19 09:57:50:
@Spazzshadow Veilspuns. They were the only other gem ancient, and we didn't get freebies, so personally I figured it would be the same now. (However, I think it might be nice if we instead got 1 item instead of 2 freebies in the future.)
That is a fair point. The Veilspun announcement was made in 2020. I know I had more spending money then. America wasn't suffering from insane inflation like it is these days.
I suppose the precedent I assumed existed wasn't what I assumed. 3 years is quite some time though and a refresher announcement would have saved some of us from disappointment.
ky82ASU.gifv1YXSNU.pngpzHLHqb.png yMJvT3V.png
If all the information was posted ON the site and not off somewhere else, then there wouldn't have been so much misunderstanding and disappointment. We shouldn't have to dedicate our lives to follow FR on every medium to gather all the info, it should be posted ON site for everyone to see.
If all the information was posted ON the site and not off somewhere else, then there wouldn't have been so much misunderstanding and disappointment. We shouldn't have to dedicate our lives to follow FR on every medium to gather all the info, it should be posted ON site for everyone to see.
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
TIME TO GENE A GEN ONE YAAAAA!!!!
TIME TO GENE A GEN ONE YAAAAA!!!!
IhHGbiq.png
9mjyPzr.png

Profile Dragon
Adopt Shop!
Yoooo I'm so in love with these! Another amazing-looking breed!
Yoooo I'm so in love with these! Another amazing-looking breed!
72459686.png 91532690.png
oh they are LOVELY and will make fine additions to my lair!!!! [size=2](eventually ) [emoji=sandsurge size=2][emoji=sandsurge love size=2][emoji=sandsurge happy size=2]
oh they are LOVELY and will make fine additions to my lair!!!! (eventually )

Please ping me :>
I understand disappointment but this outrage is hard to fathom for me. We were given free dragon GIFTS before. Getting a gift is not a promise for guaranteed future gifts. No where on the site does it say “we will give you a free dragon with every breed release.”

Again, I totally understand the disappointment, people are allowed to be disappointed! But the ‘you did us wrong how dare you commit these sins against us’ is really not justified. Gifts should be accepted with gratitude, not entitlement, and if you don’t like your next gift as much as the last one that’s fine but you shouldn’t go banging down people’s doors demanding something better.

I think we can all agree though that this breed is AMAZING! And Devs the silver lining of the outage is that you created something that people definitely love and want!
I understand disappointment but this outrage is hard to fathom for me. We were given free dragon GIFTS before. Getting a gift is not a promise for guaranteed future gifts. No where on the site does it say “we will give you a free dragon with every breed release.”

Again, I totally understand the disappointment, people are allowed to be disappointed! But the ‘you did us wrong how dare you commit these sins against us’ is really not justified. Gifts should be accepted with gratitude, not entitlement, and if you don’t like your next gift as much as the last one that’s fine but you shouldn’t go banging down people’s doors demanding something better.

I think we can all agree though that this breed is AMAZING! And Devs the silver lining of the outage is that you created something that people definitely love and want!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 100 101