Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] ponds needs lore help - free entries
[center][size=0]@paxlight @hawketh @abzoro @cinspawn @schiraz @nightmareeclipse @newtinmpls @notthecheezycat @mochiko79 @sylphie3000[/size] thank you all so much for participating this week, i cannot wait to spend this weekend going through your entries and working on writing his lore! i've seen some suggestions that really resonated with me, and some i would've never come up with on my own, so thank you! in the future, i will only be pinging the weekly raffle winner, so if you would like to be pinged for future entries, please [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Le_OLhV-RNggRfykkwyp3D9StVsrjwwodcdaM90Z90s/edit#gid=199777644]add yourself to the pinglist[/url]! if you want to keep up with lore progress, check out my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3235557]one bio a day[/url] thread, as updates will be made there (even though it will likely be one bio a week instead lol). you have all been added to the monthly raffle! [SIZE=5][b][font=playfair display]this week's random winner is @abzoro[/font][/B][/SIZE] please let me know if you would prefer treasure or gems! ----- [SIZE=7][b][font=playfair display]C U R R E N T L Y[/font][/B][/SIZE] [columns][color=transparent]__[/color] [nextcol][SIZE=4][b][font=playfair display]Z A G R E U S[/font][/B][/SIZE] zag is pretty much a blank slate, honestly? i like his outfit and will likely keep it, and i think his scene matches in a nice way, but beyond that, i have absolutely no thoughts. what's my mucky boy been up to? [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66906407][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/669065/66906407_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][color=transparent]__[/color][/columns] [size=0]@Sonoch @Loulemon @abzoro @Schiraz @Mochiko79[/size] here is this week's feature, zagreus! i can't wait to see what y'all come up with <3[/center]
@paxlight @hawketh @abzoro @cinspawn @schiraz @nightmareeclipse @newtinmpls @notthecheezycat @mochiko79 @sylphie3000

thank you all so much for participating this week, i cannot wait to spend this weekend going through your entries and working on writing his lore! i've seen some suggestions that really resonated with me, and some i would've never come up with on my own, so thank you!

in the future, i will only be pinging the weekly raffle winner, so if you would like to be pinged for future entries, please add yourself to the pinglist! if you want to keep up with lore progress, check out my one bio a day thread, as updates will be made there (even though it will likely be one bio a week instead lol).

you have all been added to the monthly raffle!

this week's random winner is @abzoro
please let me know if you would prefer treasure or gems!

C U R R E N T L Y

__ Z A G R E U S

zag is pretty much a blank slate, honestly? i like his outfit and will likely keep it, and i think his scene matches in a nice way, but beyond that, i have absolutely no thoughts. what's my mucky boy been up to?
___ 66906407_350.png __

@Sonoch @Loulemon @abzoro @Schiraz @Mochiko79

here is this week's feature, zagreus! i can't wait to see what y'all come up with <3
HriQDbb.png -......

♥ call me lulu

friend reqs [ open ]
inbox [ open ]
@dragonponds
wishlist
buy my moodboards/aesthetics
lore help raffle
free level 28 cauldron
This dude looks like he makes a living scavenging stuff and selling it. Maybe he has is really awkward in social situations due to a lack of it growing up?
This dude looks like he makes a living scavenging stuff and selling it. Maybe he has is really awkward in social situations due to a lack of it growing up?
Possible Familiars: [item=Battleram Skirmisher] [item=Iron Golem] Personality: Zagreus is a distant dragon, holding the same emotionless expression through almost any situation. He can be quite intimidating, but is really calm and patient with others. Zagreus rarely talks, finding comfort in silence. Job: He is a scavenger who sells useful scraps. When he comes across something that may have been lost, he strives to figure out who it belonged to and return it.
Possible Familiars: Battleram Skirmisher Iron Golem
Personality: Zagreus is a distant dragon, holding the same emotionless expression through almost any situation. He can be quite intimidating, but is really calm and patient with others. Zagreus rarely talks, finding comfort in silence.
Job: He is a scavenger who sells useful scraps. When he comes across something that may have been lost, he strives to figure out who it belonged to and return it.
| Pax | She/Her |
Zagreus

Music: by Prometheus Studio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0VCNB9Ep2M

Lore:
We find the hidden. We find the fallen.
Zagreus fulfills the duty of a searcher. His purpose is to find the lost or missing- whether they be dragon or something else. This is not a glamourous job. It is hard; full of terrible hours, awful weather, and nasty characters. Sometimes he never completes his mission when there is nothing left to find.
Despite his burden Zagreus finds the joy in the little things. He has been all over Sornieth. Seen many beautiful things. Even met a few beautiful dragons. Yet he can't stop. He can't stay. There is always another call for help.
Zagreus

Music: by Prometheus Studio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0VCNB9Ep2M

Lore:
We find the hidden. We find the fallen.
Zagreus fulfills the duty of a searcher. His purpose is to find the lost or missing- whether they be dragon or something else. This is not a glamourous job. It is hard; full of terrible hours, awful weather, and nasty characters. Sometimes he never completes his mission when there is nothing left to find.
Despite his burden Zagreus finds the joy in the little things. He has been all over Sornieth. Seen many beautiful things. Even met a few beautiful dragons. Yet he can't stop. He can't stay. There is always another call for help.
ovaJ1TV.png
Zagreus potential inventory: [item=Cursed Tuft of Fur][item=Lizardscale Cloth][item=Augite Fragments][item=Moss-Covered Rubble][item=Tarnished Chain][item=Ambush][item=Gem Trader][item=Contaminated Infectalons][item=Journeyman Satchels] potential fams: [item=Battleram Skirmisher][item=Flesh Forager]
Zagreus

potential inventory:
Cursed Tuft of Fur Lizardscale Cloth Augite Fragments Moss-Covered Rubble Tarnished Chain Ambush Gem Trader Contaminated Infectalons Journeyman Satchels

potential fams:
Battleram Skirmisher Flesh Forager
D6WLnWw.png
she/her
@ponds
I would prefer treasure, and thank you so much!
@ponds
I would prefer treasure, and thank you so much!
43249438.png43214888.png
My first thought with Zagreus is a scavenger. Someone who mucks about old forgotten tombs, long since abandoned, carrying the massive shovel and weight on his back to help him dig and break down various doors, chests, or graves. He doesn’t seem to have any qualms about disturbing the restless dead, as long as it’s properly abandoned and there’s the potential of treasure in it for him. That’s where he found his familiar, who he had to figure out how to repair himself, and why his room is jn such a state; everything’s so haphazardly strewn about there’s barely room enough to walk, let alone sleep. Garbage is mixed with priceless artifacts, and he keeps saying he’ll sort it but then gets distracted looking at a shiny thing, or running off on another treasure hunt. (Essentially he’s a Skyrim protagonist, a strong grave-robber with a hoarding problem) He would keep the following: [item=Aged tome] he picks up every intact one he sees. They’re gonna be worth something to somebody, someday. If he can ever pick it up off the floor. [item=clay fertility statue] a large number of these have wound up in worse condition on his floor than they ever were in the tomb [item=Golden key] actually a skeleton key, and can get into practically any unenchanted lock. Turns out they were pretty common back in the day when enchantments were less common outside of Arcane territory, so now he has a whole giant keyring full of the things. [item=ghastly houndskull] definitely cursed.
My first thought with Zagreus is a scavenger. Someone who mucks about old forgotten tombs, long since abandoned, carrying the massive shovel and weight on his back to help him dig and break down various doors, chests, or graves.

He doesn’t seem to have any qualms about disturbing the restless dead, as long as it’s properly abandoned and there’s the potential of treasure in it for him. That’s where he found his familiar, who he had to figure out how to repair himself, and why his room is jn such a state; everything’s so haphazardly strewn about there’s barely room enough to walk, let alone sleep. Garbage is mixed with priceless artifacts, and he keeps saying he’ll sort it but then gets distracted looking at a shiny thing, or running off on another treasure hunt.

(Essentially he’s a Skyrim protagonist, a strong grave-robber with a hoarding problem)

He would keep the following:
Aged Tome he picks up every intact one he sees. They’re gonna be worth something to somebody, someday. If he can ever pick it up off the floor.

Clay Fertility Statue a large number of these have wound up in worse condition on his floor than they ever were in the tomb

Golden Key actually a skeleton key, and can get into practically any unenchanted lock. Turns out they were pretty common back in the day when enchantments were less common outside of Arcane territory, so now he has a whole giant keyring full of the things.

Ghastly Houndskull definitely cursed.
tOF3gv4.png
Ooh okay this seems fun! It's been a while since I wrote some lore. Zagreus strikes me as a necromancer on first glance. I feel like it'd be really fitting, especially considering how the character his name comes from was dismembered and reborn. He spends most of his time working in dark corners of sewers, which gives others the impression that he's intimidating and mysterious. He is extremely powerful, most likely having some of the strongest magic in the clan, however he's mostly awkward when it comes to interacting with others, all his words sounding slow and deliberate. [item=Contaminated Featherback Pelt][item=cedar logs][item=glowing tail][item=acid widow]
Ooh okay this seems fun! It's been a while since I wrote some lore.

Zagreus strikes me as a necromancer on first glance. I feel like it'd be really fitting, especially considering how the character his name comes from was dismembered and reborn. He spends most of his time working in dark corners of sewers, which gives others the impression that he's intimidating and mysterious. He is extremely powerful, most likely having some of the strongest magic in the clan, however he's mostly awkward when it comes to interacting with others, all his words sounding slow and deliberate.

Contaminated Featherback Pelt Cedar Logs Glowing Tail Acid Widow
[center][SIZE=5][b][font=playfair display]this week's random winner is @chatteringbird[/font][/B][/SIZE] please let me know if you would prefer treasure or gems! ----- [SIZE=7][b][font=playfair display]C U R R E N T L Y[/font][/B][/SIZE] [columns][color=transparent]__[/color] [nextcol][SIZE=4][b][font=playfair display]N I N I G I[/font][/B][/SIZE] lets go with a girlie this time! this is ninigi, my soft little bebé. i obviously think she's a very sweet lady, and would love to tie in bunnies somehow due to her accent, but if you have any fun twists that's also super welcome! [nextcol][color=transparent]___[/color] [nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51469851][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/514699/51469851_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][color=transparent]__[/color][/columns] [size=0]@Sonoch @Loulemon @abzoro @Schiraz @Mochiko79 @Cinspawn @Paxlight [/size] here is this week's feature, ninigi! i can't wait to see what y'all come up with <3[/center]
this week's random winner is @chatteringbird
please let me know if you would prefer treasure or gems!

C U R R E N T L Y

__ N I N I G I

lets go with a girlie this time! this is ninigi, my soft little bebé. i obviously think she's a very sweet lady, and would love to tie in bunnies somehow due to her accent, but if you have any fun twists that's also super welcome!
___ 51469851_350.png __

@Sonoch @Loulemon @abzoro @Schiraz @Mochiko79 @Cinspawn @Paxlight

here is this week's feature, ninigi! i can't wait to see what y'all come up with <3
HriQDbb.png -......

♥ call me lulu

friend reqs [ open ]
inbox [ open ]
@dragonponds
wishlist
buy my moodboards/aesthetics
lore help raffle
free level 28 cauldron
Aw thank you! I'd prefer payment in gems.
Aw thank you! I'd prefer payment in gems.