Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW(or free) digital art
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
Hello! My name's Leo, or you could call me Bowie. Basically I want to draw, and need recent examples of my art. See my style's changed a lot in the past couple months, so I really don't have any good examples. Once I get examples I'll put them on here, but for now you get... nothing. Since I have no examples, this is all pwyw, give me any amount of treasure, gems, or even nothing, your choice. [b]There's no need to ping me, i'm subbed to the thread[/b] [center]Can do [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/center] [center]Anthro humanoid fr/non fr dragons mild gore ask[/center] [center]Can't/won't do[emoji=skull size=1][/center] [center]ferals NSFW overly complex designs (ask) And keep in mind I have the right to refuse any of these[/center] [center]Slots[emoji=planet size=1] 1-closed 2-closed 3-closed 4-closed 5-closed I don't wanna have to do 5 at a time, so i'm gonna need a bribe for that one, sorry ><'[/center]
Hello! My name's Leo, or you could call me Bowie. Basically I want to draw, and need recent examples of my art. See my style's changed a lot in the past couple months, so I really don't have any good examples. Once I get examples I'll put them on here, but for now you get... nothing. Since I have no examples, this is all pwyw, give me any amount of treasure, gems, or even nothing, your choice.

There's no need to ping me, i'm subbed to the thread
Can do
Anthro
humanoid
fr/non fr dragons
mild gore
ask
Can't/won't do
ferals
NSFW
overly complex designs (ask)
And keep in mind I have the right to refuse any of these

Slots
1-closed
2-closed
3-closed
4-closed
5-closed
I don't wanna have to do 5 at a time, so i'm gonna need a bribe for that one, sorry
><'
Leo/Bowie
genderfaun and gay
Talk to me about Bluey, Back To the Future, or if you just need someone to talk to
69154f_b82b17134df4404881552f1b69a28b8b~mv2.gif
Rules!

I. Always credit me, you're free to post the art wherever as long as there's a link back, or some form of credit given.
II. Be nice, it's just common sense, be nice to me, and everyone else.
III. If I decline a request, I have the right to not say why. However, I usually will, and if you'd like, I can message you about it.
IV. I don't do fanart for any fandom. At all.
VI.If you're unhappy with whatever you got, message me.
VII. Don't rush me. I have a lot going on in my life, please don't rush, asking for updates is fine however.
VIII. If you read the rules tell me what your favorite animal is.
Rules!

I. Always credit me, you're free to post the art wherever as long as there's a link back, or some form of credit given.
II. Be nice, it's just common sense, be nice to me, and everyone else.
III. If I decline a request, I have the right to not say why. However, I usually will, and if you'd like, I can message you about it.
IV. I don't do fanart for any fandom. At all.
VI.If you're unhappy with whatever you got, message me.
VII. Don't rush me. I have a lot going on in my life, please don't rush, asking for updates is fine however.
VIII. If you read the rules tell me what your favorite animal is.
Leo/Bowie
genderfaun and gay
Talk to me about Bluey, Back To the Future, or if you just need someone to talk to
Examples!

I need help with this, I have no recent examples and don't wanna draw my characters
Examples!

I need help with this, I have no recent examples and don't wanna draw my characters
Leo/Bowie
genderfaun and gay
one last reserved post
one last reserved post
Leo/Bowie
genderfaun and gay
okay, this is probably the last reserved post

I keep thinking of why I need them, okay?
okay, this is probably the last reserved post

I keep thinking of why I need them, okay?
Leo/Bowie
genderfaun and gay
I mean, it's free art, whats the worst that could happen?
I mean, it's free art, whats the worst that could happen?
Leo/Bowie
genderfaun and gay
@IAmMothman Hello! I would love to gets some art :) 5k or 5 gems beforehand sorry its such a small amount I will pay more after kind of like a tip if that's ok w you prob around 5k or more. preferably a head, bust, or half body of my boy jackfruit any pose but id like a playful, joking, or laughing expression. and if you do props can you give him some fruit? And I totally understand if you decline since its so low ^^ Here's a pic of him; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87323990][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/873240/87323990_350.png[/img][/url]
@IAmMothman

Hello! I would love to gets some art :) 5k or 5 gems beforehand sorry its such a small amount I will pay more after kind of like a tip if that's ok w you prob around 5k or more. preferably a head, bust, or half body of my boy jackfruit any pose but id like a playful, joking, or laughing expression. and if you do props can you give him some fruit? And I totally understand if you decline since its so low ^^

Here's a pic of him;
87323990_350.png
@IAmMothman

Lol just saw you commissioned some art from me on the 10th if you want instead we do a art trade but that's totally up to you :)
@IAmMothman

Lol just saw you commissioned some art from me on the 10th if you want instead we do a art trade but that's totally up to you :)
@IAmMothman Could I get a bust of my progen Kerkylas? I don't have a particular expression in mind, but he's kind of a prim, condescending nerd, so maybe something where he looks smug or bored. (You don't have to include the Light Aura apparel.) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66921283][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/669213/66921283_350.png[/img][/url] Does 50kt sound okay? I'd also be down to do a creative trade if you'd like lore written for any of your dragons as full/partial payment. I wrote Kerkylas' bio as well as nearly all the other lore on my dragons' pages! I've got some other examples [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67061416]here[/url], [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79760299]here[/url], and a longer one [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79246478]here[/url]. You won't hurt my feelings any if you prefer regular currency, though!
@IAmMothman

Could I get a bust of my progen Kerkylas? I don't have a particular expression in mind, but he's kind of a prim, condescending nerd, so maybe something where he looks smug or bored. (You don't have to include the Light Aura apparel.)

66921283_350.png

Does 50kt sound okay? I'd also be down to do a creative trade if you'd like lore written for any of your dragons as full/partial payment. I wrote Kerkylas' bio as well as nearly all the other lore on my dragons' pages! I've got some other examples here, here, and a longer one here. You won't hurt my feelings any if you prefer regular currency, though!
Tumblr_l_110173923371982.jpg
@STARZ202 Sure, I can do that, feel free to pay after I finish though, you don't have to put any down now. If you'd rather an art trade, that'd be alright with me.

@Varley 50kt sounds great, but you don't have to pay that much if you don't want, just see how you like it when it's finished ^^
@STARZ202 Sure, I can do that, feel free to pay after I finish though, you don't have to put any down now. If you'd rather an art trade, that'd be alright with me.

@Varley 50kt sounds great, but you don't have to pay that much if you don't want, just see how you like it when it's finished ^^
Leo/Bowie
genderfaun and gay
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page